What's new

Jewish US Congresswoman shot through her head

If that is what those folks did and said then, that being the case as you say, they are a bunch of sick sons of bitches.

WHo are they going to blame for this?? alas it doesnt only happen in Pakistan..US is the forerunner of religious bigotry!

Some of you young commentators on here typify what I used to see in the developing parts of the world, which still includes both Afghanistan and Paksitan...you like to make it up as you go and blame someone, anyone, for the problems of the world.

Violent organized religious terrorism resides with Osama bin Laden, the violent portions of the Taliban tribes, and fools who don't know the difference between Peaceful Islam and heretics who falsely claim to be Muslims but whose judgements for Hell will surely follow from our in common God when they report to a life eternal in Hell instead of in Heaven.

Take time to read these three postings, which are all findable on PDF but which you are apparently unaware of. So here these postins are in your lap, all you have to do is copy and paste and open and read.

A US Army Major Muslim who was in league with leading worldwide heretics who claim to be Muslim..and who murdered 13, wounded many more, at Ft. Hood, Texas meets the definition of a "terrorist."

A non-religious psychiatrially ill 25 year old Arizona nut case is just that, crazy as insane. He thought he was being subjected to "mind control" which has and had nothing to do with religion...just his sick mental illness unreality. He was and is flat out a thug, a murderer, but not a religious terrorist.

The nut case.... heretical in my book.... so called Christian church folk who want to boycott the funeral are misled fools, plain and simple. They do not know God and Jesus anymore than they know the Man in the Moon based on their alleged statements. BUT they are non-violent themselves, but bear very close "watching."

Ironically those among you today who have posted your personal comments to think that Christianity per se wants to help creat Armigeddon and the end of time by such immature nonsense show you do not yet understand the different branches and denominations of Christianity, just as you don't face up to the warring sectos within Islam worldwide today. Just look at DARFUR where over 2 million Muslims have been slaughtered by their fellow Muslims, etc, etc.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...photos-us-military-pakistan-flood-relief.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-photos-multimedia/75809-u-s-navy-picture-thread.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/u-s-foreign-affairs/88527-usaid-projects-afghanistan.html

Click on any/all of the above sentences one at a time open and read. In the first Internet site I think you will find a picture of a US Navy Muslim Chaplin, a commissioned officer, leading US Navy Muslim denominaiton personnel on the deck of a ship in daily prayers.

I hope some more mature, seasoned with education and age writers on this site will offer their comments on the above three major web referenced information points.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom