What's new

How Costco is Handling Panicked Coronavirus Shoppers

No panicky stuff going on at my local Costco either.

Same here, they are rationing bottled water and toilet paper two per member.
Did you know you can make an N95 equivalent mask yourself using material found at home?
Getting a fit factor of a 100 will require a practiced hand.

99% Chinese people like me never eat any strange food, but western media tries to portray an image that all Chinese people eat dogs, cats and wild animals.
If Chinese food is really that bad, why it is arguably the most popular food around the world? why there are so many Chinese restaraut everywhere in US?

What is 1% of 1.4 billion genius? I thought Chinese had high IQ?:lol:

What is 1% of 1.4 billion is still 1% , I 've never believed IQ crap.

That is 14 million dear, if 14 million 1% of 1.4 billion people eat bat, rat, dog etc... that is a whole lot of disgusting people I hope I never meet...

That is 14 million dear, if 14 million 1% of 1.4 billion people eat bat, rat, dog etc... that is a whole lot of disgusting people I hope I never meet...
I honestly don't know the number, I never met anyone who ate cats in my whole life in China, I admit I met some who tried dog meat, but that was over 10 years ago, it's also very very rare.
Over half a billion foreign expats live and eat in China, the only feedback from them is that Chinese food is so good and they have to give up their dieting plans.

I honestly don't know the number, I never met anyone who ate cats in my whole life in China, I admit I met some who tried dog meat, but that was over 10 years ago, it's also very very rare.
Over half a billion foreign expats live and eat in China, the only feedback from them is that Chinese food is so good and they have to give up their dieting plans.
Half a billion????
You really need to stop your propaganda threads , almost all your threads are about the States and how badly they are doing . Grow up !!!

Half a billion????
You really need to stop your propaganda threads , almost all your threads are about the States and how badly they are doing . Grow up !!!
A typo, half a million, I guess everyone can see it's a typo.

My bad, I checked again, it's not half a million, it's about one million, 950,000 work in China in 2018, I don't how many live in China for other reasons, sometimes I can't keep up with the updates.

逾95万外国人在中国境内工作
2019-04-14 18:47:20 来源: 新华网

关注新华网
  新华社深圳4月14日电(记者李晓玲、王丰)中国正日益成为世界各国人才创新创业的理想栖息地。2018年中国累计发放外国人才工作许可证33.6万份,在中国境内工作的外国人已经超过95万人。

never happened in China.. at first it was a rumor started from Japan and refuted soon after. but somehow the toilet roll buying frenzy didn't just stop, it spread to other countries faster than the virus...

some store in LA
PhmUCFJ.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom