What's new

How China’s leading the world in nuclear fusion research

Rumurs have it that a team of Chinese scientists has made a breakthrough in fusion technology and the results will be published in the August or September issue of Nature. :eek:

I do dearly hope for fusion to arrive soon, but I am not holding my breath on it. Yes, we have been continuously making progress, but we are still easily decades away from commercially available fusion.

Rumurs have it that a team of Chinese scientists has made a breakthrough in fusion technology and the results will be published in the August or September issue of Nature. :eek:

Just rumor, you violate IP from American, Japanese, Russian , Europe! Can understand ? So stop boasting !

I do dearly hope for fusion to arrive soon, but I am not holding my breath on it. Yes, we have been continuously making progress, but we are still easily decades away from commercially available fusion.

Don't hold breath you could die

The Front-Runners In Fusion Energy | OilPrice.com

"Lockheed claims that it will have a prototype reactor in a just a few years’ time and that a commercial product could be coming within a decade."

The fusion reactor will be the size of a jet engine

They plan on putting it into their future aircraft. Unlimited range...unlimited endurance...the perfect drone.

just a few days ago

Boeing patent reveals radical engine design powered by LASERS | Daily Mail Online

Could planes be powered by lasers and nuclear explosions? Boeing patent reveals radical 'fusion' engine design
  • Patent describes how lasers will vaporise radioactive material
  • This will produce a fusion reaction, creating thrust for a plane
  • Resulting heat can be harnessed within the engine to drive the lasers

Last edited:
The Front-Runners In Fusion Energy | OilPrice.com

"Lockheed claims that it will have a prototype reactor in a just a few years’ time and that a commercial product could be coming within a decade."

The fusion reactor will be the size of a jet engine

They plan on putting it into their future aircraft. Unlimited range...unlimited endurance...the perfect drone.

just a few days ago

Boeing patent reveals radical engine design powered by LASERS | Daily Mail Online

Could planes be powered by lasers and nuclear explosions? Boeing patent reveals radical 'fusion' engine design
  • Patent describes how lasers will vaporise radioactive material
  • This will produce a fusion reaction, creating thrust for a plane
  • Resulting heat can be harnessed within the engine to drive the lasers

Most likely IP infringe? Most likely .

I think all the anti-China trolls here just made China super famous.

According to the logic, only the famous guy will receive more hatred and jealousy, so they succeeded.

And I am also glad to see that more US trolls have just joined the club, since these trolls definitely weigh more than those trolls from some irrelevant third world nations.

What is your opinion @Beidou2020? Since your thread has been locked, so I have to reply you here.

@AndrewJin @Shotgunner51 @Edison Chen @sword1947 @Nihonjin1051 @TaiShang @ChineseTiger1986 @Chinese-Dragon @cnleio

This is what I have been saying all along.

What does it take to sustain a population?
Energy
Food
Water

And the latter two can be arranged if we have a reliable source of unlimited energy at reasonable cost.

The moment fusion starts working, that moment will be the time when the fundamentals of the world will change. In the same way agriculture brought revolution to the world, and helped sustain such huge populations. Or industrialization.

Once we have energy, we can literally boil water from the coast and transfer it anywhere we want like Oil.

Imagine a network of pipelines running from Chinese east coast all the way upto Xinjiang.

We can grow artificial plants, using in house multi layered buildings.

Yes, look forward to it!

I think all the anti-China trolls here just made China super famous.

According to the logic, only the famous guy will receive more hatred and jealousy, so they succeeded.

And I am also glad to see that more US trolls have just joined the club, since these trolls definitely weigh more than those trolls from some irrelevant third world nations.

What is your opinion @Beidou2020? Since your thread has been locked, so I have to reply you here.

More stronger China grows, the jealousy and hatred will increase.

But once they get used to China being here to stay, they will start to accept China for the great power that it is. Change takes getting used to.

China should concentrate on increasing its power, because money and power are the only thing that will matter in the end.

Being weak and liked is for losers.

Powerful countries don't care about the opinion of weak countries. Just look at the US. US only respects power.

I always say, wolves don't care about the opinion of sheep.

The opinion of haters will not increase or decrease Chinese power. Chinese power will increase whether anyone likes it or not.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom