What's new

How China trains its children to win gold? - standing on a girl's legs

The Shaolin Monks grow up getting kicked in their nuts, these kids have it easy. !!!

You do not need to be so aggressive. It is a discussion. The photo has strong effect to me since I have not seen such a photo before. That girl can become a national hero, rich or to be proud of but can also be dissable with this kind of training. As you are from US, I ask you did you see such a training in your country?

do you sincerely think that US gymnastic champions can get gold without harsh training,that thought is so naive,you want your glory,you train hard,you bear who most people can't,no pain,no gain,that rule works everywhere in this world.

6591748520120804092314021.jpg

the mentality decides that Indians can never achieve glory in anything,your working ethics are just sit back and badmouth others who are doing better than you,in China when we realize that we are left behind we shut up and work our **** off and try to catch up.that's why we started at similiar place and now we are here.

do you sincerely think that US gymnastic champions can get gold without harsh training,that thought is so naive,you want your glory,you train hard,you bear who most people can't,no pain,no gain,that rule works everywhere in this world.

the mentality decides that Indians can never achieve glory in anything,your working ethics are just sit back and badmouth others who are doing better than you,in China when we realize that we are left behind we shut up and work our **** off and try to catch up.that's why we started at similiar place and now we are here.

Hang on a sec. Are you sure they are not Chinese? or perhaps they used drugs to change their appearance or is this some cheap photochopping trickery? Only Chinese tortures their kids due to their lust for gold. :lol:

Simply put: No Pain, No Gain.
Gosh, this is a western idiom.
No pain, no gain (or "No gain without pain") is an exercise motto that promises greater value rewards for the price of hard and even painful work. Under this conception competitive professionals such as athletes and artists are required to endure pain and pressure to achieve professional excellence.

It came into prominence after 1982 when actress Jane Fonda began to produce a series of aerobics workout videos. In these videos, Fonda would use "No pain, no gain" and "Feel the burn" as catchphrases for the concept of working out past the point of experiencing muscle aches.

A very nice article!

It pieces directly into the feeble heart of the losers!

The goons can’t compete, they are incompetent, so they resort to bashing, bad-mouth and mud-sling. They fail to understand how dare China become better than them!

In fact, they are not only sports losers, they are also economy losers. In the past, those western colonial imperialists could grab treasures from China via gunship when they were envious and jealous of Chinese money. Today, they know that wouldn’t happen as Korea War had clearly taught then a dear and bloody lesson. So they can only resort to verbal attack.

What funnier is, those colonial victims such as the giant sports loser of democracy and tiny sports loser of communism, once a beneficiary of China, are both joining the clownish anti-China chorus like mad.

They failed to know that China becomes more powerful among those bashes day by day: your bashing is like a kind of fertilizer that nourishes China. It will be more independent and more powerful.

The more you whine, the more brilliant and strong China will stand, the wimpier you losers look like.

Let losers all over the world, come and gather, and tremble before the achievements of China!

A very nice article!

It pieces directly into the feeble heart of the losers!

The goons can’t compete, they are incompetent, so they resort to bashing, bad-mouth and mud-sling. They fail to understand how dare China become better than them!

In fact, they are not only sports losers, they are also economy losers. In the past, those western colonial imperialists could grab treasures from China via gunship when they were envious and jealous of Chinese money. Today, they know that wouldn’t happen as Korea War had clearly taught then a dear and bloody lesson. So they can only resort to verbal attack.

What funnier is, those colonial victims such as the giant sports loser of democracy and tiny sports loser of communism, once a beneficiary of China, are both joining the clownish anti-China chorus like mad.

They failed to know that China becomes more powerful among those bashes day by day: your bashing is like a kind of fertilizer that nourishes China. It will be more independent and more powerful.

The more you whine, the more brilliant and strong China will stand, the wimpier you losers look like.

Let losers all over the world, come and gather, and tremble before the achievements of China!

Let their whines be the very shoe polish that makes our shoes shine.

Personally i see no harm in kids training hard...the article just focuses on 'inhumane' conditions kids are being treated to.
The saying 'no pain no gain' hold true in this case too. IF training allows them to perform better at Olympics then why all the hue and cry. Even when i was young and my friendly coach/guru asked me to go the extra mile while, I have made faces like those kids.But that does not man i was made to undergo inhuman conditions.

using parenting fail to defend? or using crime to absolve crime? and many thanks given to a photo of parenting fail. You or other guys do not need to do so. Just ignore my private opinion.

Clearly this is not a news media material? The kid looks like he is having too much fun.

Damn! this reminds me of my taekwando training in my youthful days. LOLOL at the much sweats and tears in those days and yet it now it brings back so many fond memories for me...

Seeing it seems horrible for most of us but to them it's standard. It's their way of life and seems peculiar to them that we find it disturbing. Anyhow, it's their culture and they do get results, clearly.

Olympics trainning has gone insane these days :hang2:

Olympics trainning has gone insane these days :hang2:

To be at the top of the the world has always been crazy. Heck, people take all kinds of drugs willingly to win knowing that the drugs would harm their body long term and some got even killed. Plenty of athlets died a sudden death even without drug abuse, but because they pushed their body beyond the limit their body could handle.

Götterdämmerung;3266849 said:
To be at the top of the the world has always been crazy. Heck, people take all kinds of drugs willingly to win knowing that the drugs would harm their body long term and some got even killed. Plenty of athlets died a sudden death even without drug abuse, but because they pushed their body beyond the limit their body could handle.

Blame the western media, not the Indians for this news article. Infact, such things looks uncommon in cricket crazy India where entering in other game is a personal choice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom