What's new

How China is desperate to Complete Pakistan’s Nuclear triad

[
saudi not only sponsors of pakistan but also the ideological head of pakistani sunni fanatics. Also
hit where it hurts most to muslims Makkah Madina which pakistani worships wont be spared
if Indian civilization is bombed.[/QUOTE]
@Akheilos @Shamain @DESERT FIGHTER @Donatello @Irfan Baloch @waz @Horus @IBRIS

Please report this Indian terrorist minded post

its only logical if indian civilization is hit hard we will respond and definitely it will be under India's nuke doctrine.
HI,
Been barely a week or so and you are looking forward to a permanent ban

Its strange pakistani generals and political leaders can talk of nuking India with a drop of hat but when I am just saying the obvious like when you nuke India you will be hit hard you are requesting to ban me. :)

Prahaar missile shows the level of maturity reaching after doing lot of R&D , basically is going to replace P1 series of missile and also give some missile to local commander aka artillery.

what's the relation of your post with my post .... ??

Does that idiot author even know about 'PRAHAAR' missiles (capable of carrying 'different' type of warheads) which was tested exactly after 3 months and 2 days from the date of First Test of NASAR missile .... ???

Its strange pakistani generals and political leaders can talk of nuking India with a drop of hat but when I am just saying the obvious like when you nuke India you will be hit hard you are requesting to ban me. :)
Hi,

As i said keep your terrorist minded ideology to yourself. Keep your childish opinions in control.

This is an international forum

let generals do what they do

Let's be sane posters here. you are here as a guest at a Pakistani forum. Be a good guest and be treated well.

talking about nuking Pakistan is ok, but bringing Madina and Makkah in this is wrong.

talking about nuking Pakistan is ok, but bringing Madina and Makkah in this is wrong.

I hope nobody gets even a scratch I am pro peace I don't want any war leave alone a nuclear one, who wants to see fellow humans get vaporized?
But I am just saying the obvious when you nuke some country the hit country will respond and respond in that manner where maximum damage can be caused physically and mentally.

At the end of the day.. all you see is Indian arses burning. Because whereas they spend billions on getting that capability; Pakistan(by hook or by crook) has it by 1/10th of the time and 1/30th of the cost.
nope its not India, its china , they burning and getting desperate , both have deference... didn't seen the topic?. Spending Billions but also develop technology , which is needed for future development Like fast breeder reactor ?

This is not OP. Read page #1 post #1 then respond.

Stick to the topic.
Indo-Vietnam Relations: An Answer to Sino-Pak Partnership | Aditi Malhotra - Academia.edu

this is why China is soo desperate , as India getting close to China and china feel helpless ? now china feel the heat after Vietnam given the Permanent Berthing Rights in Na Thrang port in SCS in 2012.
Vietnam, India Boost Naval Ties to Counter China

I am in topic, and giving the reason why china is so desperate. BTW the First point in already operation and P2 is under process and then come pt3 .

Last edited:
Hi,

As i said keep your terrorist minded ideology to yourself. Keep your childish opinions in control.

This is an international forum

only terrorist minded ones are whom which keeps on talking nuking India day in and day out keeps sending terrorist to our cities keep shielding mumbai bombers even when every proof is provided.
pakistan is no saint its being called an international migraine because of jihadi terrorist ideology.
pakistan not only shelters terrorists like dawood and osama but also trains and provide safe haven to its own radicalized youth and gives them cover fire to cross into India and kill innocent civilians.
Go to any country even in your fellow china, pakistani's are seen as a potential threat and screened thoroughly all because of your army's policies of using terrorism as a state policy.
So only terrorist minded individual are the ones sitting in your army/ISI HQ.

I am just saying pakistan will be hit hard if it ever tries to nuke India and all options will be exercised whether you like it or not.

only terrorist minded ones are whom which keeps on talking nuking India day in and day out keeps sending terrorist to our cities keep shielding mumbai bombers even when every proof is provided.
pakistan is no saint its being called an international migraine because of jihadi terrorist ideology.
pakistan not only shelters terrorists like dawood and osama but also trains and provide safe haven to its own radicalized youth and gives them cover fire to cross into India and kill innocent civilians.
Go to any country even in your fellow china, pakistani's are seen as a potential threat and screened thoroughly all because of your army's policies of using terrorism as a state policy.
So only terrorist minded individual are the ones sitting in your army/ISI HQ.

I am just saying pakistan will be hit hard if it ever tries to nuke India and all options will be exercised whether you like it or not.

If there is a nuclear war between Pakistan and India, both will loose. CASE CLOSED.

And what about Indian supported terrorism in Pakistan?

No matter how much proof you provide, he will continue with his childlike insistence for photographic/videographic/finger print proof.

On topic, the fact that China indulged in proliferation even after signing NPT shows how credible their international pledges can be!

No matter how much proof you provide, he will continue with his childlike insistence for photographic/videographic/finger print proof.

On topic, the fact that China indulged in proliferation even after signing NPT shows how credible their international pledges can be!

Your definition of "hard proof" is hilarious. :rofl:

On the day you actually get hard proof, China will no longer be one of the only 5 recognized nuclear powers on Earth.

We would be cast out of the NPT (which is signed by pretty much every country on Earth), and end up with an arsenal that is viewed by the world as illegal, like what currently applies to both North Korea and India. :P

Why are Indians surprised? Chinese army recently listed India, US and Japan to be its main adversaries. So China will do everything to put down India. India should do the same. India should along with US and Japan arm Taiwan, Vietnam and Philippines to put down China.

Your definition of "hard proof" is hilarious. :rofl:

On the day you actually get hard proof, China will no longer be one of the only 5 recognized nuclear powers on Earth.

We would be cast out of the NPT (which is signed by pretty much every country on Earth), and end up with an arsenal that is viewed by the world as illegal, like what currently applies to both North Korea and India. :P
whatever suits you, Btw is still google work in china? or Chinese are afraid of google, it will tell the real truth to Chinese?

A) the Chinese president accepted and said China supplied magnetic Rings to PAK when US showed them Pictures.
this news is blocked in china like google is blocked.

B) Chinese made 1st gen nuclear made Design is found in Libya though PAK ( AK khan) , only when US presented the proof.
Could you please post a source which is non Indian to back up your claim. As has been reiterated many times you can't just take a blue print and convert this into a nuclear bomb. There is a lot more than that which goes into it. This is the reason why other nations like iran have struggled to go down similar route. What you have very conveniently quoted off the cuff is a huge discredit to the thousand of Pakistani s ientist and their hard labour spanning decades. Have the courtesy to give credit where it is due.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom