What's new

How China and Russia Could Destroy America's F-35 in Battle

I never said it was air superiority, mig-29 is multi-role fighter.

my point is Russia in a major or minor war would lose aircraft in aerial dog fights.

they are rusty. they might train, but they have yet to be tested.

this is why I have been saying China needs war to test it's military out and Vietnam is the perfect example.

Russian learned some valuable lessons during the Georgia war, but they still have much to learn.

F-35 is to strong for Russia and China as of right now

The US air force is also untested. :sick: Iraq and Libya and Serbia do not count. Serbia the toughest and white people and shot down F-117, F-16s, A-10s.

The US air force is also untested. :sick: Iraq and Libya and Serbia do not count.

naw, we got SEADs down to a art. we got the best jets, the best pilots, the best support.

our greatest challenge will be Iran if SHTF.

war with Russia and China can never happen.

lol, F-117 was shot down because of certain conditions was met.

Serbia wasn't the toughest.

Vietnam was the toughest.

I meant Serbia was the toughYes Vietnam was by far the toughest. Soviet SAMs were pouring into Vietnam via China. There was nothing the US could do in Vietnam. The US lost almost 10,000 aircraft over Vietnam. Crazy! :o:

Aircraft losses of the Vietnam War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The number of losses due to accidents is exaggerated. They crashed because they got damaged by ground fire.

most of those losses was in non-combat, and the major share of losses was rotary aircraft which I'm not surprised

vietnam was a learning war. we have faired a lot better since..

The number of losses due to accidents is exaggerated. They crashed because they got damaged by ground fire. Otherwise they would not have crashed.

SAMs have proximity fuse and explode when they are at a distance from an aircraft, so a lot of times an aircraft is damanged and then crashes at which point it becomes lost due to accident rather than to combat.

Aircraft losses of the Vietnam War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom