What's new

How can we stop Bangladeshis being killed near the border with India by BSF

No one can stop these Pole-vaulters into India, they themselves invite BSF to shoot them.

PLease indians keep out of this thread because you have nothing to contribute here.

Because Pakistan also smaller than India, pakistanis can contribute what goes on their border and if there is a problem at the border how Pakistanis solve the matter?

Here's My Idea:

Prophet Muhammad (S) ordered muslims in his last sermon that they should not allow to be oppressed.

When Bangladesh was created, from then on bangladeshis being killed (according to a bangladeshi). The most horrific is that a teen girl killed and cling on the fence on the border of bangladesh and india in 2010. Now, smugglers are killed by BSF. they say only Bangladeshis are smugglers. It is unrealistic to have smugglers of one country, so, Indians are also coming to bangladesh illegally too. Another thing I want to mention. BSF entered in bnagladesh territory and kidnapped male and female. There is not only killing but rape too.

So here's my solution. Like BSF, BDR (I forgot the current name) will now also start to kill any indians in bangladesh territory or near the border. But, BDR should not go into the territory of India.

Reaction: Now the kafirs, atheist, secular minded and ultra modern etc. etc. will go against it, because of the fear of a war. Anybody who is muslim should believe that win in a war does not come with how modern your weaponary is or how many soldiers you have even though Allah told us to have modern weaponary of time. In comes from the order of Allah to all Muslims, the most wise. I think if india starts war, we have to respond to protect our country. We have to recruit public capable males and females. Then under the leadership of army and other military agencies like Ansar, the general public will fight beside the professionals. They have to spread try to spread with heavy armament walking or by air or by tanks, spread the war into India. In that way when both countries will lose the heavy natural resources and manpower, they will stop and killing of bangladeshis will stop too. Now read carefully I said if India starts war against bangladesh then only then only Bangladesh will respond

OFF TOPIC TROLL:

Here is my list how to stop getting killed by BSF

1:Give them this Completed Body Armor (To with stand the bullets from BSF)
33d1265574903-help-please-troy_hurtubise_trojan_suit_1.jpg

2:Given them these jump jet packs.
1216011570_JumpPack.jpg

3:Train them like US navy seals for sneaking into IB without getting caught.

4:Get the permission from UN for illegal immigration.

On Topic:
Fool stop them from illegal immigration ,their ends the Story:tup:

NO!.........i mean protecters of the nation !!!.........they act like a mostquito net or like mortein to stop or kill mosquitos!!!:sniper:

u mean bangladeshis r mosquitos:what:
no wonder pak china sri lanka all hates u

u mean bangladeshis r mosquitos:what:
no wonder pak china sri lanka all hates u

i mean no particular nation!!!...........whoever tries to enter our land ILLEGALY will be shot or stopped!!!......whether it be a bangladeshi or a UK citizen trying to come in through bangladesh or any other nation!!!!

Bangladeshi guide to illegal Immigration into India and BSF is urged for collaboration by Bangladeshi Awam:-

1) Pole Vaulting
Pole-Vault--18910.jpg

2) Human Slingshot
medium_y_wkqbddgvi.jpg

3) If BSF don't collaborate with Bangladeshi Awam try crying Before UN.
Baby_Crying_Photos.jpg

Warnings Please Avoid following modes to enter inside India:-

1) Biman Flight
thumb_biman.jpg

2)Railways
maitree_express_20110704.jpg

Why do bangladeshis come into India in such large numbers if they hate us?
Stay in your shithole BD we dont want you to come and contribute to poverty and unemployment.

There are a few ways to stop this,

1) completion of fences

2) Shoot back

3) stop eating beef

Hi,
You People FAILED To Understand Or Maybe Just Ignorant..? Please, RESPECT International Boundaries....BSF Is Doing Good! Job,
Those Guns Are Not For Kitty Parties!
Thankx,

There are a few ways to stop this,

1) completion of fences

We are working on this ;)

2) Shoot back

That's what we do when your smugglers shoot on the BSF guards. So, there is no question of shooting back when you start the shooting.

3) stop eating beef

Please do this. We would thank you for it. Cow is a revered animal for us and we do not want it to be killed for meat.

And finally,

Y U NO COME TO INDIA LEGALLY?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom