What's new

‘How can we share our neighbourhood with a Muslim?’: In Meerut, there’s now fear of ‘land jihad’

@SOUTHie There isn't a single AAP member here I wonder why?
Actually, for a while, the Ashok321 guy was full in full swing. I assume he is not Indian though.
The support of AAP went down after AK became a politician, he started to support other corrupt politicians, always talking about Modi. Twitter drama, etc, etc.... AAP's are not Bhakts, they stand behind the idea of corruption free India. But AK failed them all.

Actually, for a while, the Ashok321 guy was full in full swing. I assume he is not Indian though.
The support of AAP went down after AK became a politician, he started to support other corrupt politicians, always talking about Modi. Twitter drama, etc, etc.... AAP's are not Bhakts, they stand behind the idea of corruption free India. But AK failed them all.

LOL.... cut the crap.

You are talking about the same guys who stood behind CONgress and SP and RJD and now AAP :lol:

They don't give a flying fcuk about corruption, all they want is to end Hindu revival and Renaissance. Corruption for them is just incidental, a nice thing to end but they are perfectly find living with it too.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom