What's new

how can this indian media's king can keep quit in this juicy event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't happen. This kind of non-sense gets them the views. Views= money. With the rise of Internet, TV News and Printed Papers are struggling real bad. We have similar kind of nutjobs, like Amir Liaquat........shows the mentality of the nations.

There is a lot of anger against the politicians and bureaucrats in the country and when people see this guy taking on them (Without allowing them to speak), there is a kind of "feel good" feeling.
I was someone who used to watch "The NewsHour" regularly but i've stopped watching it from the past year or so. The same is true for many of my frnds & relatives. Many are getting increasingly frustrated by his style of journalism and the day is not far when he has to change his style make way for others.

Ok, no more tears then. Reap what you sow then.

Listen to the @$$hole. First he says- people who beheaded Indian Army soldiers were from TTP. ANd then he says TTP is funded by RAW. So RAW is funding people who behead IA soldiers...what an @$$hole!!!
There's no dearth of clowns like Javed Hussain out there!! He's pure 100% entertainment! :tup: :lol:

Not possible...since TV channels survive on their most viewed shows...and in this case AG show is far from being bankrupt. It shows what is exactly wrong with the majority of Indian....they cannot see and comprehend beyond their nose.

Usually people follow NDTV more than any other channel...Of course it is no doubt that Times now has some followers too...

these indians r just awful. Their crocodile tears havnt paid off.

This idiot is always like that. He don't now anything about PRESS and general ethics. He thinks that he own Pakistan and Pakistani his slave. He called Indian Sir and called Pakistani by their name. As an anchor you have to be well behaved and neutral. This joker is always like that and many guest told this joker that stop doing this but he is idiot and idiots don't learn.

these indians r just awful. Their crocodile tears havnt paid off.
--
its up to you where you look at
this is also indian media

Arnab goswami ko choro..... most of the time he is busy irritating his viewers and his panelists......He is the only right man in the world...... ( btw i have not seen the video, so my comment is not specific to this one)
--
how pakistani.. can view him is big thing..
in most of panel discusion he is only speaking and panel is listening his question
upload_2014-12-19_15-21-46.jpeg

but one inview with RAGA made his fortune and made sure UPA out of power

jokers like these are everywhere, both India and Pakistan.. listen to them with a bag of salt or dont listen at all.

No Doubt India TV is very famous in Pakistan.

Common, Why are you taking that Kid so serious, nobody even Pakistan Members notice him.
--
may be i have learn how to avoid these ..
Thanks will focus engry for good than these things in pdf

Guys there are videos from Pakistan tv channels that blame Vedas., Bhagvad gita for the peshawar incident.....I havent posted it cause it would be like mocking.....

Went through the video quickly, didnt see anything wrong with that arnab said (usual Pak policy hurting it, will they go after all terrorist etc), tbh.

--
its up to you where you look at
this is also indian media

--
how pakistani.. can view him is big thing..
in most of panel discusion he is only speaking and panel is listening his question
View attachment 177335
but one inview with RAGA made his fortune and made sure UPA out of power

Yesterday it was even funnier..... On a debate, He asked a question to a pakistani guest, the subject was release of Lakhwi.... and the panelist replied him...... ' I agree with you and i totally understand your point" then he asked how will you feel if fazalulla was in India and India release him on bail.... the pakistani panelist said, i will feel exactly the same way you feeling now........ then our man was like..... How can you say we feel the same way..... and started another rhetoric lecture......Some time this guy sounds like a politician speaking on a rally......... If we count the number of words spoken by him viz a viz the panelist it will be like 8:1 on arnab (irrespective of the number of panelist)

Yesterday it was even funnier..... On a debate, He asked a question to a pakistani guest, the subject was release of Lakhwi.... and the panelist replied him...... ' I agree with you and i totally understand your point" then he asked how will you feel if fazalulla was in India and India release him on bail.... the pakistani panelist said, i will feel exactly the same way you feeling now........ then our man was like..... How can you say we feel the same way..... and started another rhetoric lecture......Some time this guy sounds like a politician speaking on a rally......... If we count the number of words spoken by him viz a viz the panelist it will be like 8:1 on arnab (irrespective of the number of panelist)
--
incredible india..
some people took freedom of speech too seriously that too on natioanl media prime time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom