What's new

Ross Kemp - India Child Sex Trafficking

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they gave us their women. :rofl:

Sorry for Bharati Muslims though.
@shan
Apparently Karachi Muhajir gets all the Punjabi Jat women, please put him in his place.
Why are you sorry? You are getting much worse in Pakistan. ;) bhookey nangay muhajir.

@shan
Apparently Karachi Muhajir gets all the Punjabi Jat women, please put him in his place.

Yup got many from India. :)

Why are you sorry? You are getting much worse in Pakistan. ;) bhookey nangay muhajir.

Worse like kicking Bharati ***. Yup got that a lot. :lol:

Yup got many from India. :)

Worse like kicking Bharati ***. Yup got that a lot. :lol:
Lol, muhajir like you is rejected wherever he goes. :rofl: Not even a dog would touch bhookey nangay muhajir.
Mughal ancestors are kicking your *** even today lol.:lol:

Lol, muhajir like you is rejected wherever he goes. :rofl: :lol:

But is good enough to rule you and rape your entire race. :lol:

Not even a dog would touch bhookey nangay muhajir.

Yeah you can't tough us. :D

Mughal ancestors are kicking your *** even today lol.

Like they raped your whole creed for centuries. No. I don't think so.

But is good enough to rule you and rape your entire race. :lol:

Yeah you can't tough us. :D

Like they raped your whole creed for centuries. No. I don't think so.
Lol, if they raped us then we would be Muslim like you Muhajir. They only raped Indian Muslims like you. :rofl:
Lol, mujahir like you is not even touched by his mother, only your uncle touches you when he wants bacha bazzi fun Lol.:lol:
I know your *** is hurting and not even paracetamols would ease the pain, your grandmother knows all about Indian Lund.

Lol, if they raped us then we would be Muslim like you Muhajir. They only raped Indian Muslims like you. :rofl:

Dedicated to Indian muslims. Won't comment. :lol:

Lol, mujahir like you is not even touched by his mother, only your uncle touches you when he wants bacha bazzi fun Lol.:lol:

Actually we touched your whole race for centuries and the result is a cocksucker like you. :rofl:

I know your *** is hurting and not even paracetamols would ease the pain, your grandmother knows all about Indian Lund.

The whole world knows about peanut size little Indian l.... Even BBC.

BBC News - Condoms 'too big' for Indian men

:rofl: :rofl:

Dedicated to Indian muslims. Won't comment. :lol:

Actually we touched your whole race for centuries and the result is a cocksucker like you. :rofl:

The whole world knows about peanut size little Indian l.... Even BBC.

BBC News - Condoms 'too big' for Indian men

:rofl: :rofl:
Lol, muhajir is rewriting history. Please give me example of a muhajir ever getting laid lol? Hard to find.

YOU ARE ETHNICALLY INDIAN YOU CONFUSED MUHAJIR! YOU JUST INSULTED YOURSELF!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lol, muhajir is rewriting history. Please give me example of a muhajir ever getting laid lol? Hard to find.

YOU ARE ETHNICALLY INDIAN YOU CONFUSED MUHAJIR! YOU JUST INSULTED YOURSELF!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And finally the Bharati is raped. :)

And finally the Bharati is raped. :)
Is the *** whipping becoming to much for you? If you want to experience it agin just phone your grandma and she will describe it in great detail muhajir scum.

Is the *** whipping becoming to much for you? If you want to experience it agin just phone your grandma and she will describe it in great detail muhajir scum.

Leave it bharati rat. You can't handle it. Your entire race can;t handle. How can you? :lol:

Leave it bharati rat. You can't handle it. Your entire race can;t handle. How can you? :lol:
Muhajir can't handle online argument so cries, the shock of your grandmother being bent over and fucked must be coming back through you.:haha:

Muhajir can't handle online argument so cries, the shock of your grandmother being bent over and fucked must be coming back through you.:haha:

Leave it bharati. You can't handle it. Your entire can;t handle. How can a shit like you. :D

Leave it bharati. You can't handle it. Your entire can;t handle. How can a shit like you. :D
Leave it Muhajir, your mother and whore girlfriend sure know how to handle dick.:rofl:

Leave it Muhajir, your mother and whore girlfriend sure know how to handle dick.:rofl:

See yah later Bharati. Would screw your mom after her son.

And stop calling your sister a whore. Even though your whole race consists of whores. But still don;t call her a whore. She is your sister after all. :rofl:

See yah later Bharati. Would screw your mom after her son.

And stop calling your sister a whore. Even though your whole race consists of whores. But still don;t call her a whore. She is your sister after all. :rofl:
Bye angry Muhajir. :)
You must go since the rioters outside want to beat your Muhajir *** so you just defend yourself. I understand your pain. Actually I don't. But your ancestors sure do. LOL.:rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom