What's new

Ross Kemp - India Child Sex Trafficking

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it comes to Saudi - the Champions of Islam - Guardians of holy shrine = Mecca and Medina = Those who say this =
BjmaBtAIYAAiZIt.jpg

Is okey with Pakistanis = saying "their country their rule"

Shame boomerangs with above when they decry Indians and jews with hatred..

Hypocracy has no height as for as these low levels are concerned.
Utter shame.

This is a problem in all Asian countries. Go to Thailand and see how fat rich Europeans vine to have sec with Thai kids. Child prostitution rings are all around.

We need to see this as these bastards are stealing the future of our countries.

Not India China Thailand or Pakistan. .. But innocent children.

I this at least we should unite to fight back.

LOL, I do believe there is google search record, an infamous one, you need to check as to who is the top bachaybaaz of the world

You guys are.

Muhajir like you was descendant of Mughal harem so I would stop speaking on the matter. :)

But do tell me. Don't you belong to the same class of imbeciles who after hitting puberty realize that neighboring uncle didn't use to teach driving when they used to let you sit in their lap in the childhood. :rofl:

Last edited:
i for one agree this is not about pakistan this is about india.....i see so many young girls of 12-16 yrs of age begging on streets...they are an easy prey for any predator..but what could be done....all these are popular manifestations of poverty.....nd we i guess are nowhere close to eliminating that.

But do tell me. Don't you belong to the same class of imbeciles who after hitting puberty realize that neighboring uncle didn't use to teach driving when they used to let you sit in their lap in the childhood. :rofl:
Did the Mughal penetration of your ancestors hurt so much that the reverberations can still be felt in the current generations of Mughal/Indian half breeds?:haha:

100 million? that like 9-10% of population doesnt seem right to me

Did the Mughal penetration of your ancestors hurt so much that the reverberations can still be felt in the current generations of Mughal/Indian half breeds?:haha:

Don't know. Ask others of your countrymen about it. :rofl:

Don't know. Ask others of your countrymen about it. :rofl:
No, I will ask Muhajir who's *** was kicked out of feminine India while his ancestors got f'ed in Mughal harem.:lol:

No, I will ask Muhajir who's *** was kicked out of feminine India while his ancestors got f'ed in Mughal harem.:lol:

No?? Why? Afraid of asking your father about his "fathers". :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom