What's new

how can this indian media's king can keep quit in this juicy event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
most people can't stand this guy

Arnab goswami ko choro..... most of the time he is busy irritating his viewers and his panelists......He is the only right man in the world...... ( btw i have not seen the video, so my comment is not specific to this one)

yes thats the attitude. Stop those crocodile tears.

Ok, no more tears then. Reap what you sow then.

Listen to the @$$hole. First he says- people who beheaded Indian Army soldiers were from TTP. ANd then he says TTP is funded by RAW. So RAW is funding people who behead IA soldiers...what an @$$hole!!!

They earn money by making a fool out of themselves. Similar to a prostitute or a hooker.....money money money....

They earn money by making a fool out of themselves. Similar to a prostitute or a hooker.....money money money....

Leave AG alone..no one in India also pays much attention to it...

Ok, no more tears then. Reap what you sow then.

Listen to the @$$hole. First he says- people who beheaded Indian Army soldiers were from TTP. ANd then he says TTP is funded by RAW. So RAW is funding people who behead IA soldiers...what an @$$hole!!!
That's the exact same thing I was thinking.. And in the din of the debate, no one pointed this to that a$shole..

lol,i read the headline and figured out it was Arnab . The guys is incredibly irritating for some weird reason my family likes watching him ..

Leave AG alone..no one in India also pays much attention to it...

Not possible...since TV channels survive on their most viewed shows...and in this case AG show is far from being bankrupt. It shows what is exactly wrong with the majority of Indian....they cannot see and comprehend beyond their nose.

Not possible...since TV channels survive on their most viewed shows...and in this case AG show is far from being bankrupt. It shows what is exactly wrong with the majority of Indian....they cannot see and comprehend beyond their nose.

I am pretty certain the tide is turning as far as AG is concerned. I definitely find his show too irritating to watch. It gives me a headache. I switch to other news channels instead. Its not AG's views that are wrong, or his research. Or even his shouting or his now grating style. Its just that one would like to hear more the guests and less the anchor. And his interruptions really break the entire continuum of the debate. Not to mention, he should learn to judge public sentiment and learn to go after the right people. Seeing him interrupt or go after perfectly respectable people, especially foreign guests, is extremely cringe worthy and embarrassing.

I hope he shows some class today. I am not looking forward to his show at all. Though I know I will switch to his channel just to see what's happening. Its like roadkill. You know its going to look gruesome and going to probably smell. But you cannot tear your eyes away all the same.

I am pretty certain the tide is turning as far as AG is concerned. I definitely find his show too irritating to watch. It gives me a headache. I switch to other news channels instead. Its not AG's views that are wrong, or his research. Or even his shouting or his now grating style. Its just that one would like to hear more the guests and less the anchor. And his interruptions really break the entire continuum of the debate. Not to mention, he should learn to judge public sentiment and learn to go after the right people. Seeing him interrupt or go after perfectly respectable people, especially foreign guests, is extremely cringe worthy and embarrassing.

I hope he shows some class today. I am not looking forward to his show at all. Though I know I will switch to his channel just to see what's happening. Its like roadkill. You know its going to look gruesome and going to probably smell. But you cannot tear your eyes away all the same.

It won't happen. This kind of non-sense gets them the views. Views= money. With the rise of Internet, TV News and Printed Papers are struggling real bad. We have similar kind of nutjobs, like Amir Liaquat........shows the mentality of the nations.

Bollywood to make a movie where son of a thrashed newshour panelist grows up to take revenge
Arnab_Gabbar-300x225.jpg

Mumbai. Taking a cue from the incidents that happen regularly on Arnab’s Newshour, famous Bollywood director Gajendra Gupta has decided to create a movie in typical 80s style, which will tell story of revenge by a Newshour panelist’s son.
“Thakur organizes the daily panchaayats not to solve any issue but to pacify his own desires, where he fancies thrashing at least one person every day. That’s why villagers are always afraid to attend Arnab’s meeting. But once invited by Arnab, they have to go, otherwise Thakur has this habit of keeping an empty chair for that person and performing voodoo magic on a doll placed on the chair, causing pain to the absent villager. Therefore attending the panchaayat is seen less humiliating and painful by the villagers,” Director Gajendra Singh explained the plot of the movie.

Ridiculing people at decibel level sufficient enough to reach villages 50 miles away from Newshourgarh is Thakur Arnab Singh’s way of entertaining himself.

“So loud is his voice that children living in nearby villages consider that a signal for going to bed. Children are even more afraid of Anrab than Gabbar Singh. And here, mothers don’t even have to say ‘So jaa beta, warna Gabbar aa jayega‘,” Gajendra Singh continued.

One fine evening, Thakur Arnab Singh embarrasses one of the attendees, Dhananjay Jha, so much that he breaks down publicly in the panchaayat. He hits himself in full public view with thehookah a fellow attendee from neighboring village was smoking, and goes into coma.

While the entire village, except the Thakur, goes into shocked silence, Ranjay Jha, 12 years old son of Dhananjay Jha vows to take revenge of his father’s public humiliation.

Young and enraged Ranjay then goes to Subramanian Sharma, a priest who lives in a village around 40 kms away from the Newshourgarh, who as per the folklore, had once gave befitting reply to Thakur Arnab Singh.

Ranjay requests Subramanian Sharma to teach him the required skills to be able to face the brutal Thakur Arnab Singh.

Initially Subramanian refuses to accept Ranjay as his disciple, as he has ideological differences with his father Dhananjay Jha. But later on, he agrees after Ranjay accepts that his forefathers were followers of Subramanianism. The priest decides to train the young lad.

After taking rigorous training for 20 years, now a 32 years old Ranjay returns to Newshourgarh to destroy the empire of Thakur Arnab Singh.

61 years old Arnab is still the same person, only difference is, now he uses powerful loudspeakers to maintain the same decibel level as good old times.

One the D-day, with little help from Subramanian Sharma, Ranjay somehow manages to attend the panchaayat in the evening. The panchaayat had gathered to discuss – Why are crows disappearing from our villages?

At a time when all panchaayat attendees were busy blaming each other for disappearance of crows, Ranjay stood up and said something that shocked everyone.

“Thakur Arnab Singh, it is because of your voice. All crows in the vicinity of 25000 square miles are so irritated by your voice that they are leaving this area,” he said, leaving the entire village, this time including Arnab, in shocked silence.

Realizing that his empire could crumble under this vocal and logical attack, Thakur Arnab Singh tries to lift his loudspeaker and hit back, but another panchaayat attendee, an old Khambit Patra gathers all his strength and pulls the loudspeaker away from Arnab’s hand and throws it towards Ranjay.

Armed with a loudspeaker, Ranjay amplifies his attack on Thakur for the next half an hour, as Khambit Patra holds back a disgruntled and livid Arnab to his chair, till the time Thakur’s image is shattered completely in front of everyone.

“Finally Thakur hits himself with the microphone and announces an end to his daily panchaayats, triggering off celebrations in Newshourgarh and all the neighboring villages,” the Director revealed the climax, “The movie will end with an item song featuring all of The Newshour participants.”
The movie titled “Once Upon a Time in Newshourgarh” revolves around a ruthless Thakur Arnab Singh Goswami, who is the supreme boss of a village named Newshourgarh. Arnab Singh is habituated of organizing a panchaayat daily at 9 pm to talk about day to day issues related to Newshourgarh and the nearby villages.

Bollywood to make a movie where son of a thrashed newshour panelist grows up to take revenge | Faking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom