What's new

How can Pakistan Realistically resist/handle KSA/UAE?Suggestions?

We have plenty of faults in our country, we have skeletons in our closet too. Let us not point fingers at another country until we fix our own moral failings.

Country doesn't change overnight, but Erdogan has worked miracles for Turkey.

Are you comparing Pakistan to Turkey?
Turkey has Bars, Dance clubs, anyone above 18 years old can buy alcoholic drink from grocery stores. Pakistan May have some of these things but not as openly as in Turkey.
Turkey is an educated country with literacy rate of 93%. Pakistan literacy rate is 60% with high corruption.

Our population is growing every year, we need to think outside the box to fix the economy. Only way to fix things is to be economically independent by creating sustainable economy. 60% of our economy depends on textile exports. We need to invest in it, new technology and techniques to increase Agri production, tourism and public transportation and many more things already discussed including digitalization and transparency.

Last edited:
Are you comparing Pakistan to Turkey?
Turkey has Bars, Dance clubs, anyone above 18 years old can buy alcoholic drink from grocery stores. Pakistan May have some of these things but not as openly as in Turkey.
Turkey is an educated country with literacy rate of 93%. Pakistan literacy rate is 60% with high corruption.

There was a time when Turkey banned hijab in public institutions and universities, so they have come a long way from that. 40-50% of their population are still liberal and irreligious, mostly in big cities like Istamboul.

Our population is growing every year, we need to think outside the box to fix the economy. Only way to fix things is to be economically independent by creating sustainable economy. 60% of our economy depends on textile exports. We need to invest in it, new technology and techniques to increase Agri production, tourism and public transportation and many more things already discussed including digitalization and transparency.

Agree with you 100% here. Turkey's textile industry and its modernization can be replicated in Pakistan. We must work on matching the level of quality produces by Turkish janamaz, farash, tapestries, towels, fabric, and upholstery.

There was a time when Turkey banned hijab in public institutions and universities, so they have come a long way from that. 40-50% of their population are still liberal and irreligious, mostly in big cities like Istamboul.

Agree with you 100% here. Turkey's textile industry and its modernization can be replicated in Pakistan. We must work on matching the level of quality produces by Turkish janamaz, farash, tapestries, towels, fabric, and upholstery.
Problem with pakistan is the mindset.
Everyone wants easy money

Pakistan has and does have good relations with the above mentioned countries.But alot of countrymen like me feel that our future lies in peaceful,progressive,prosperous and moderate muslim country like Malaysia and Turkey.I know these countries are not not perfect but much better than KSA/UAE. Everyone knows that why IK could not go to KL? To much pressure from KSA/UAE which is impossible to resist. Few observations about their carrots and sticks:
1.KSA/UAE has too much influence on us. More than 5 million Pakistanis work there and send billions in remittance. If blocked/people kicked out can play havoc with economy and cause social disharmony. (we cannot provide employment to our people)
2. MBS too aggressive unlike previous KSA rulers. Will do everthing not to let Pakitan go from its sphere of influence.
3. Pakistan was about to go bankrupt but these countries saved us like after 1998.(we do not have enough tax income)
4. These countries also do not respect Pakistan/Pakistanis and prefer Indians.People like Khalfan and Girgish( I call him Girgit)
Pakistanis pose a threat to Gulf communities, says Dubai security chief
https://www.dawn.com/news/1399320

5. I feel aligning with Turkey/Malaysia will make us more independent & educated. Turkey is already one of Pakistan's largest defence partners.
One sentence: got to save KSA anyhow, got to screw UAE anyhow. UAE has crossed all limits. When it comes to relationships with KSA, UAE always tries to be the mentor. So better teach them a lesson that they never forget, and keep in their skin.

Turkey has lost the Othoman era so called leadership of Islamic world. Get over it.. and get along with the new power players.

Pakistan is poised nicely where it should be with the Islamic leadership gang ..

peaceful,progressive,prosperous and moderate muslim country like Malaysia and Turkey

Apparently the deciding factor of being a "moderate muslim country" is being secular, worshipping ataturk, and having legal prostitution which taxes fills the "moderate muslim country"'s coffers with billions of dollars that all goes to growing the meat of "moderate muslims" :secret:

n00295783-b.png

Yasin Aktay, AKP's vice president and party spokesman and Erdogan adviser:

Yasin Aktay: "I don't want the banning of drinking and prostitution.." "I am against the banning.."

Interviewer: "But as a Muslim, you're hurt by these things (drinking and prostitution)"

Yasin Aktay: "No no no err, it's just that I don't want them to hurt themselves, like their health, we are against the banning in Turkey, I don't want to ban anything"

-----
Qatar Distribution Company (QDC) (owned and operated by the Qatari government)

Qatar-distribution-company.jpg

4841864_n78YaJozBkITRSwqm9SMM-1KtwmRHyhOqZyefxXgpUw.jpg

xH3nrBD4rnvrEEY-mmBok24Z1emhIs_-m6t1Gz5xTes.jpg

Best bars and night clubs in Qatar:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g294008-Activities-c20-t99-Qatar.html

Best bars and night clubs in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia:

https://theculturetrip.com/asia/malaysia/articles/the-10-best-nightclubs-in-kuala-lumpur-malaysia/
What role models of moderate Islam :cheers:

Pakistan has and does have good relations with the above mentioned countries.But alot of countrymen like me feel that our future lies in peaceful,progressive,prosperous and moderate muslim country like Malaysia and Turkey.I know these countries are not not perfect but much better than KSA/UAE. Everyone knows that why IK could not go to KL? To much pressure from KSA/UAE which is impossible to resist. Few observations about their carrots and sticks:
1.KSA/UAE has too much influence on us. More than 5 million Pakistanis work there and send billions in remittance. If blocked/people kicked out can play havoc with economy and cause social disharmony. (we cannot provide employment to our people)
2. MBS too aggressive unlike previous KSA rulers. Will do everthing not to let Pakitan go from its sphere of influence.
3. Pakistan was about to go bankrupt but these countries saved us like after 1998.(we do not have enough tax income)
4. These countries also do not respect Pakistan/Pakistanis and prefer Indians.People like Khalfan and Girgish( I call him Girgit)
Pakistanis pose a threat to Gulf communities, says Dubai security chief
https://www.dawn.com/news/1399320

5. I feel aligning with Turkey/Malaysia will make us more independent & educated. Turkey is already one of Pakistan's largest defence partners.

We need at least 10 years of economic growth and prosperity. Then we can tell KUFFAR saudi dogs and other gcc mutts to f**k Off and mind their own business.

Apparently the deciding factor of being a "moderate muslim country" is being secular, worshipping ataturk, and having legal prostitution which taxes fills the "moderate muslim country"'s coffers with billions of dollars that all goes to growing the meat of "moderate muslims" :secret:

n00295783-b.png

Yasin Aktay: "I don't want the banning of drinking and prostitution.." "I am against the banning.."

Interviewer: "But as a Muslim, you're hurt by these things (drinking and prostitution)"

Yasin Aktay: "No no no err, it's just that I don't want them to hurt themselves, like their health, we are against the banning in Turkey, I don't want to ban anything"

-----

https://theculturetrip.com/asia/malaysia/articles/the-10-best-nightclubs-in-kuala-lumpur-malaysia/

The above is FAR FAR better than having low IQ inbred ISIS mutts running around, destroying everything in sight and massacring innocents.

Turkey and Malaysia need Pakistan to sell their surplus productions under the guise of ummah as Pakistani domestic market is huge. This is a bad news for local Pakistani businesses and industries.

The above is FAR FAR better than having low IQ inbred ISIS mutts running around, destroying everything in sight and massacring innocents.

Nice and logical response. So Saudis are ISIS, who attack and consider Saudi an infidel state, hmmmm so what you're saying is that Saudi is attacking and destabilizing itself and deterring tourists from coming to the country while trying to develop more tourist infrastructure at the same time.

I wonder who is the one with "low IQ" :yes4:

You are trying to make Haleem out of this situation. Maybe you forgot that Turkey is a secular country. Anyone can buy and drink beer, there are Bars and dance clubs and open prostitution. RAKI in particular is a significant part of Turkish food culture.
Maybe this is your version of modernize Islam.

View attachment 594546
How dare you try to talk sense here, dont you know talking sense is strictly prohibited here. You need to be tried up for Blasphemy, such ideas are not welcome here, only halwa khour ideology is allowed and is pious.

What is moderate Islam"?
By not following Allah's rules and the Quran? By abandoning Hijab? The daily Prayers?
That's disbelief and Kufr, not "moderate Islam".

Islam is Islam, and you are a Muslim when you follow what Allah has written in the Quran. If you do not fulfill the obligations (requirements) that make you a Muslim, then you are referred to as a munafiq if not a kafir.

Now coming down to Turkey and Malaysia.
We can be independent with our foreign policy, when we don't need to beg the middle eastern countries for money.
Beggars cannot be choosers. When you want to get rid of their influence or rather control, then stand up on your feet and hang all corrupt from a peon to a top office holder.

NO, moderate Islam is minding your own business and not imposing your believes on others. Just because you cant take a dump without incurring religion, it doesnt mean that everyone must do the same. Ones religious believes are only applicable to ones self and no one else. If one chooses to follow the religious instructions or not, it does not concern anyone but himself. You have no right to define if one is a kafir or a munafiq.

n00295783-b.png

-----

Are you an Arab???

Back
Top Bottom