What's new

HOW CAN PAKISTAN GET RID OF THE HEINOUS CRIME OF "BHATTA" COLLECTION

He is actually stupid or making fun of the Islamic concept of zakaat.

Those who get bhattas are like mafia dons. In our case, they are our politicians. Since they are not needy, they are supposed to give zakaat. But zakaat and ill-gotten money dont go together. Those who get money from illegal means are deemed thieves under Islamic law.

Death by hanging is the only solution of these bhatta mafia. But I strongly recommend this be done publicly.

i know he is making fun but what i didnt get was he said collect bhatta in the form of zakat and use it for welfare reason

He is actually stupid or making fun of the Islamic concept of zakaat.

Those who get bhattas are like mafia dons. In our case, they are our politicians. Since they are not needy, they are supposed to give zakaat. But zakaat and ill-gotten money dont go together. Those who get money from illegal means are deemed thieves under Islamic law.

Death by hanging is the only solution of these bhatta mafia. But I strongly recommend this be done publicly.

#58 I am serious. It's not a new concpet to begin with what i am suggesting. How do you think Muslim Monarchies ruled?

#58 I am serious. It's not a new concpet to begin with what i am suggesting. How do you think Muslim Monarchies ruled?

@seethru, instead of this complicated hard to manage concept, most Pakistanis woudl prefer to hang these BA$T**D$ by their BA**$. I think that would be more direct and more satisfying for us Pakistanis.

The BHATTAKHORS add no value to our society and the monies are spent on illegal and immoral activities.

This bhattakhori is not compatible with the vision of conservative Pakistani society.

Last edited by a moderator:
what you said can be acheived only after an Islamic Social revolution but then you will end up with Mullahs to deal with. They will occupy the place of this bhattakhors then and demand things indirectly. It's better to tweak the system by using Islam rather than submitting everything to Mullahs. If this were so ineffective, the Badshahs wouldn't have used it to control the empires in the past. It's actully how the things happen in natural way. The top has to implement things and make chioces for the lower thugs, only using his power to do good.

@seethru, instead of this complicated hard to manage concept, most Pakistanis woudl prefer to hang these BA$T**D$ by their BA**$. I think that would be more direct and more satisfying for us Pakistanis.

The BHATTAKHORS add no value to our society and the monies are spent on illegal and immoral activities.

This bhattakhori is not compatible with the vision of conservative Pakistani society.

Last edited by a moderator:
what you said can be acheived only after an Islamic Social revolution but then you will end up with Mullahs to deal with. They will occupy the place of this bhattakhors then and demand things indirectly. It's better to tweak the system by using Islam rather than submitting everything to Mullahs. If this were so ineffective, the Badshahs wouldn't have used it to control the empires in the past. It's actully how the things happen in natural way. The top has to implement things and make chioces for the lower thugs, only using his power to do good.

Who said anything about Mullahs. I am not a Mullah, but I am an ordinary Muslim with strong Moral values.

Most Pakistanis are NOT Wahabi brand of extremist Muslims but follow a sufi concept of Islam and that forms our moral base.

Most Pakistanis have a very clear vision of rights and wrongs. I believe our conservative moral values can be our guiding compass and can be used as a roadmap to recovery.

After proper trial in Anti terrorist courts. Be head the target killers, bhatta khors and extortionists in public . This will be a warning and a very strong message to the terrorists. Phir dekhiay parchi aeygi ya parchi dene walay ko kap kapi aeygi.

My 2 cents ,

Such custom prevails in almost all developing nations. In mumbai it was once an epidemic but not now on large scale.

India = hafta , BD= chanda , Pakistan= Bhatta , Russia= Krysha ...and many more but "Pizzo" is the most ancient word known for allowance to run business in ancient Sicily .

My 2 cents ,

Such custom prevails in almost all developing nations. In mumbai it was once an epidemic but not now on large scale.

India = hafta , BD= chanda , Pakistan= Bhatta , Russia= Krysha ...and many more but "Pizzo" is the most ancient word known for allowance to run business in ancient Sicily .

Just because it is practiced in so many places is no justification for it. We still need to put these low life vermin six feet underground and clean up the country. Set exemplary punishments for anyone extorting money from our citizens under any name or excuse. Extortion under duress is a crime under the law of the land and should be dealt with an iron fist.

I need to take a survey of what is the ground reality in Pakistan concerning Bhatta collection.

So help me out mates and share information if you are living in Pakistan.

Is Karachi the only city where Bhatta is collected from Businessmen or is the practice prevailent in other cities as well?

Is MQM the only gang collecting Bhatta ?

Are all Businessmen Paying Bhatta ?

What happens if you refuse to Pay Bhatta and can it be negotiated down ?

Also if Bhatta collection is real , how can this practice be stopped ?

Trollers kindly resist the temptation to troll.
Bhatta collection can be only stopped through taking out the cancer known as MQM first take on MQM other parties will automatically stop from collecting any Bhatta and also throw all corrupt police officers give new police force powers to protect people and you will see the difference

Bhatta collection can be only stopped through taking out the cancer known as MQM first take on MQM other parties will automatically stop from collecting any Bhatta and also throw all corrupt police officers give new police force powers to protect people and you will see the difference

It is not just MQM, the whole lot is rotten to the core.

All of them should be dealt with an Iron Fist. If they come to collect Bhatta bring them in and find out who send them and work your way up to the top leadership and bring all of them in for hanging. No one should be spared including MQM, PPP, PMLN, ANP, TTP or any religious groups that extort money under duress.

It is not just MQM, the whole lot is rotten to the core.

All of them should be dealt with an Iron Fist. If they come to collect Bhatta bring them in and find out who send them and work your way up to the top leadership and bring all of them in for hanging. No one should be spared including MQM, PPP, PMLN, ANP, TTP or any religious groups that extort money under duress.
Sir more than 80 % collection is done by MQM and few years back it was 100 % but now because of MQM others have also started doing this crime so first the biggest bad fish should be hunted and taken out only than we can get rid of this mess

Just because it is practiced in so many places is no justification for it. We still need to put these low life vermin six feet underground and clean up the country. Set exemplary punishments for anyone extorting money from our citizens under any name or excuse. Extortion under duress is a crime under the law of the land and should be dealt with an iron fist.

Well i never said its a custom to be practiced , But such menace can only be dealt by either mass cleaning of gangs and their heads. Or the other way is wait for It.......................till Pakistan becomes a developed nation with high standards .

I kind of agree with you. I m against MQM like no one here but I dont think taking on a political party will make things better. In fact it will make it worse. Let these political parties commit suicide.

Look at what happened in last 5 years. PPP and MQM have actually lost their credibility like on other party. They could have claimed popularity 5 years ago. But now even their die hard followers are questioning their stand.

I know my buddies who are die hard MQM fans, have been questioning MQM's desire to stay in govt. no matter what political cost. So let a few elections go on. Let these ba$tards die their natural death.

So no military operation can eliminate them like their own selfish, short sighted leaders.

Let's make one thing clear, People are extorted all over the world and not only in Pakistan. Extortion is a global issue. Now a fair question would be, how could we lessen extortion?

Well, to answer that, one must understand, why are people extorted in the first place?
It is because the organizations that extortionists belong to, lack funds to facilitate their daily affairs. Now if we strictly talk about political parties and ignore all other entities who engage in extortion, it'd be clear they lack funds for their daily affairs and to top it off Elections are a real pain in the as$.

If ya talk about parties like PPP, they heavy rely on their local MNA/MPAs for both, daily affairs and General Elections. Assistance is, however, provided if the candidate's not rich enough yet ticket-worthy. That assistance fund or Party Fund is comprised of Extortion Money, Institutional Corruption Money, and at times Generous Donations.

Now when ya talk about parties who don't heavily rely on constituency politics are the one ones who need the money most. Although, for the most part, these parties have their vote bank in urban areas, but that doesn't mean they don't need money. Sure, they may need relatively less money, but they will need it. And since they don't engage in constituency politics, their MPA/MNA candidates aren't usually wealthy like that of parties who rely on constituency politics. And that's where the real mess. Now to cover their daily affairs and General Elections expenses, they rely either on Extortion or Institutional Corruption(Provided they are in Government and have a lucrative Ministry). And depending on Political Party, they rely on both Institutional Corruption AND Extortion.

That is the root cause of Extortion. The only solution is Donations from your average joe. Period.
Donations to your choice of political party, especially in General Elections is the only way TO LESSEN extortion.

Who said anything about Mullahs. I am not a Mullah, but I am an ordinary Muslim with strong Moral values.

Most Pakistanis are NOT Wahabi brand of extremist Muslims but follow a sufi concept of Islam and that forms our moral base.

Most Pakistanis have a very clear vision of rights and wrongs. I believe our conservative moral values can be our guiding compass and can be used as a roadmap to recovery.

You can use Islam for good in society, now that your society has gone so far as to cutting off even signs of Indian roots. By using Islam i mean using the ways of say Mughal Dynasty to deal with this kind of Problems. It's a common myth among Muslims about Muslim socities in the past. They imagine an Utopian society but really those times were far more worse both for believers and Non-Believers within the territories of Islamic Empires. People lived in constant threat of being declared traitor to the King/Emperor/Islam and well to do people had to pay to eveyone with a small militia/influnce in the court for protection, ie., Protection Money. Not just the king. Today's Pakistan is no different from Mughal Empire.

Back
Top Bottom