What's new

HOW CAN PAKISTAN GET RID OF THE HEINOUS CRIME OF "BHATTA" COLLECTION

Simple solution. Execute 50 bhatta collectors in public. Them peeing in their pants just before getting the bullet, should do the trick!

It will. Exemplary punishments are needed as a start.

I am not with any specific Political Party and all I want is Law and Order to prevail in my beautiful Karachi City. We cannot prosper and develop as a city and as a community without Law and Order.

I understand your point of view and you have raised some strong points to make your case.

I like your Balanced Approach to the situation.

biggest problem is dis-united leader ship we have these days, & un-united weak will to fight terror collectivly?:angel:

MQM : Make bhatta legal, Jab bhatta nahee de skte to karobaar kyon kerte hoo!! : Altaf

MQM : Make bhatta legal, Jab bhatta nahee de skte to karobaar kyon kerte hoo!! : Altaf

still better than begging from jews & chirstains as some of our so -called national leaders are doing these days?

Who begged from jews and christians, only pakistani Expats Support imran Khan! I know you are talking about him!

I personally think this calls for action from the patriotic citizens of Pakistan to pool resources and band together to bring law and order situation under control. If the government cannot maintain law and order situation they should resign and let the citizens sort this situation out. There will be some bloodshed but eventually someone has to clean up this garbage dump.:angry:

Who begged from jews and christians, only pakistani Expats Support imran Khan! I know you are talking about him!
can you bring the list of the names , who has donated for him?
why he cancelled his anti-drone protest in front UN?
if malala incident was a drama, what you call a this trun & twist of IK?

I personally think this calls for action from the patriotic citizens of Pakistan to pool resources and band together to bring law and order situation under control. If the government cannot maintain law and order situation they should resign and let the citizens sort this situation out. There will be some bloodshed but eventually someone has to clean up this garbage dump.:angry:

sory but that will bring a dangerous civil war, for sure which terrorsits wants badly?

Imran Khan is a thousand times better choice than Sharif Paindoo and Zardari Chor.

sory but that will bring a dangerous civil war, for sure which terrorsits wants badly?

Statusquo is worst than a civil war. Atleast after the Civil War we can bring law and order situation under control.

And who do support , Nawaz Sharif ?

thats the biggest problem these days , all of these political parties they use all the terrorist threats as a point scoring against each other & problem remains unresolved?

Imran Khan is a thousand times better choice than Sharif Paindoo and Zardari Chor.

Statusquo is worst than a civil war. Atleast after the Civil War we can bring law and order situation under control.

thts all looks good on fourms, but check the history itself , tht will lead to disintegration of pakistan eventually?
its just perception IK is better but who he is going to run a govt on? JH , MQ? same !

thats the biggest problem these days , all of these political parties they use all the terrorist threats as a point scoring against each other & problem remains unresolved?

This is why the Civil War maybe the only Viable Option left.

Everyone following their own selfish goals and interests instead of working for and serving the National Interests should be prepared for a horrendous accountability.

I am sure it will be ugly but I don't see any other choice. Maybe it will be a good idea to give Democracy one last chance and see if Imran Khan or some other politician can straighten this mess out in March.

If not, my patriotic fellow Pakistani Brothers and Sisters get ready to reclaim your country from Asif Ali Zardari and bring Muhammad Ali Jinnah's Pakistan back to reality.

This is why the Civil War maybe the only Viable Option left.

Everyone following their own selfish goals and interests instead of working for and serving the National Interests should be prepared for a horrendous accountability.

the best is a grand marshall revolution, like china a ruthless revolution by pakarmy with a rotation of command on its higher levels!

no politician in pakistan been sentenced for his crouption, which is the biggest form of BHATTA?

So my question to the Pakistani " Internet Warriors " is this.

Are you going to take your Country back from these Bas***ds or are you going to continue to whine about conditions and do nothing. If you do nothing then please stop Whining.

If you have the Kahones then do something.....:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom