What's new

How Can Pakistan Become Like China

Can you read? That article was from MARCH 2010 so it has been around a year, and nothing has happened.

And it said "China MAY face massive bank bailouts".

So it hasn't actually come true LOL. :azn:

Yes, Yes, Yes...

But back to the great Chianese banks:

• Corruption remains a persistent problem throughout Chinese banking; government auditors two years ago uncovered a conspiracy between ICBC officials and a businessman in southern Guangdong province to defraud the bank of almost $1 billion.

• Chinese banks, including ICBC, have required hefty government bailouts because of an avalanche of bad loans made for political reasons. Bankers insist that problem is in the past, yet even after ICBC goes public, Chinese government officials will retain operational control, including lending decisions.

"This is the worst (Chinese) bank to list so far, and it's attracted the most money. ... The thing that captures all of this is 'China fever,' " says skeptic Fraser Howie, author of Privatizing China.

USATODAY.com - Chinese bank IPO expected to raise $19 billion

The reason we started this useless argument is that Chinese Banks have never been bailout, infact it is far from the the truth!!! I know the reality hurts, but it is true!!!!!!!!

Y• Corruption remains a persistent problem throughout Chinese banking; government auditors two years ago uncovered a conspiracy between ICBC officials and a businessman in southern Guangdong province to defraud the bank of almost $1 billion.

• Chinese banks, including ICBC, have required hefty government bailouts because of an avalanche of bad loans made for political reasons. Bankers insist that problem is in the past, yet even after ICBC goes public, Chinese government officials will retain operational control, including lending decisions.

"This is the worst (Chinese) bank to list so far, and it's attracted the most money. ... The thing that captures all of this is 'China fever,' " says skeptic Fraser Howie, author of Privatizing China.

USATODAY.com - Chinese bank IPO expected to raise $19 billion

LOL you MUST BE JOKING.

That article is from 2006!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

After being caught hiding the "date" of those other articles, you try it again... and hope that no one will see it?

LOL you MUST BE JOKING.

That article is from 2006!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

After being caught hiding the "date" of those other articles, you try it again... and hope that no one will see it?

The reason we started this useless argument is that Chinese Banks have never been bailout, infact it is far from the the truth!!! I know the reality hurts, but it is true!!!!!!!!

Can you read? :rofl:

Who said that Chinese banks have never been bailed out?

Find me a quote of where someone said that.

This is the lie that started the entire argument:

I thought we were talking about bail outs ,,,, Especially of the "Chinese banks" compare to the arguement of one time bail out in America. So, do you want some proof!!!!

It has already been clarified that America has had MANY bailouts, so your claim of a "one-time bailout" for the USA in comparison to China has already been proven false.

Dude keep trying.. It is China we are talking about.
The very country that helped the world recover from the 2008 global financial crisis and helped bail out the Europeans!
You don't get Americans doing this do you? Because they are merely an empty shell, looks hard outside but inside is empty :lol:

I never said that, learn to read please. :lol:

Give a QUOTE of exactly where I said that.

First you start hiding the dates of articles, now you are just making up BS.

I'll ask again... "Who said that Chinese banks have never been bailed out?"

The answer is YOU!!!

You want another proof, or are we going all out tonight!!!!

What the heck here is another one, and read the whole article before you answer, Thanks!!!

China’s banking regulator said yesterday that his Government was not prepared to provide any more cash to bail out the country’s debt-laden banks. Liu Mingkang, director of the China Banking Regulatory Commission, said that China’s large commercial banks can expect no more state rescue payouts as they recruit outside strategic investors and issue shares for the first time.

New Economist: China: No more bank bailouts

Have you wonder why your own gov't own bank are accepting outside investors today!!!!!!!!!! CAN YOU EXPLAIN THAT, HOT SHOT!!!!!!!!

Pakistan can become Pakistan first by rooting out fundamentalists.

And then think beyond!

The answer is YOU!!!

Again, I never said that, learn to read. :rolleyes:

I'll ask for the THIRD time... give me a quote where I say that Chinese banks have never been bailed out.

You can't, because I never said that.

Again, I never said that, learn to read. :rolleyes:

I'll ask for the THIRD time... give me a quote where I say that Chinese banks have never been bailed out.

You can't, because I never said that.

I love lawyers words, you actually said "that Chinese banks have not been bail out in US financial crises", which I know very well. I gave one discussion about the Chinese banks being Bail out, you, on the other hand, persued the discussion. The problem is, I proved it, and now it follows with I have never said it, so we are in a paradox, the truth to the matter is, the Chinese banks have been bail out more times then any American Banks and also the current situation of the Chinese owned Banks is not in great Shape...

Thanks!!!

pakistan and india should increase the cross border trade to the level of indo-china , i think it will be really helpful in easing of strategic tensions or atleast would keep both countries bound to each other economically.......like in indo-china context who could afford to loose a 50 billion$ trade partner :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom