What's new

How Can Pakistan Become Like China

I love lawyers words, you actually said "that Chinese banks have not been bail out in US financial crises", which I know very well. I gave one discussion about the Chinese banks being Bail out, you, on the other hand, persued the discussion. The problem is, I proved it, and now it follows with I have never said it, so we are in a paradox, the truth to the matter is, the Chinese banks have been bail out more times then any American Banks and also the current situation of the Chinese owned Banks is not in great Shape...

I'll ask for a FOURTH time:

Give me a QUOTE, of where I said that Chinese banks have never been bailed out.

You can't, because I never said it.

I'll ask for a FOURTH time:
Give me a QUOTE, of where I said that Chinese banks have never been bailed out.

You can't, because I never said it.

For the FOURTH Time sir, do you remember this statement:

I think you're confusing "stimulus packages" for "bailouts".

If not... then tell me, which Chinese bank was on the verge of failing?
:what:

For the FOURTH Time sir, do you remember this statement:

:what:

LOL, if you can read, I was asking "which" one.

I never once said, that Chinese banks have never been bailed out.

That was a lie from you, that you STILL have not been able to prove.

The first difference that stands out between Pak & China is religion.

Religion has little or no place in China while Pak is obsessed with it.

This clouds judgment and decision making ability.

The first difference that stands out between Pak & China is religion.

Religion has little or no place in China while Pak is obsessed with it.

This clouds judgment and decision making ability.

But America is the only superpower, and they are quite religious?

Maybe you're talking about "secularism"?

Crub the extremism..........by any means.....
Put education top of the list......

1st option: adopt communism
2nd option:become a province of china by merging in to it & make chinese language as your official language .

then pakistan will some what like china..

No I am referring to the obsession with religion which has emerged in Pak since Zia which I feel is coming in the way .

US , Japan , EU nations & Aus also have religions and baring Japan the rest are predominantly christian .However, it is moderated and not allowed to ' run amok" and hijack society & thinking.

It is not that much difficult.
1.We have world 2nd biggest reserves of coal which can be converted to diesel and gas so solve energy problems from their.
2.We have worlds 5th biggest reserves of copper,only Rekodik has a worth of 2 trillion $.
3.We have huge reserves of iron ore at Kalabagh,Chiniot & Balochistan but still import iron ore and steel
4.We have a capacity to generated 50,000 MW electricity from only wind but we r in outages.We can also make wind mills in HIT.
5.We have huge reserves of natural gas and enough reserves of oil in balochistan but are unable to use them.
6.We can generate 40,000 MW from river indus only but we have let india to do for itself.
7.We have biggest arrigation system and furtile land but importing food items.
8.We have no shortage of scientists,engineers & skill labour but we are ending HEC.

This is just a glimpse,I have personally seen potential in Pakistan but our leadership is corrupt.As one has said
"If the leader of 100 lions is a dog then they all will work as dogs"

More religious than China.

and anyway in china there is no real religion.

It is state controlled.

haven't heard how the Uyghurs are not allowed religious education till 18?

Or that the sermons of Christian and Muslims are first cleared by the party apparatchik.

Or of the spat between the Vatican and the PRC over appointment of Bishops?

Or the illgeal house churches?

That is for sure.

As far as religiosity and the US:

Haven't heard of the Bible bashing South and the evangelists?

Haven't seen how the Presidential candidates go hunting for their votes?

One can only say Wah Guru de Khalsa, Wah Guru the Fateh.

What myopia and falsifying everything by the Chinese.

1.We have world 2nd biggest reserves of coal which can be converted to diesel and gas so solve energy problems from their.
2.We have worlds 5th biggest reserves of copper,only Rekodik has a worth of 2 trillion $.
3.We have huge reserves of iron ore at Kalabagh,Chiniot & Balochistan but still import iron ore and steel
4.We have a capacity to generated 50,000 MW electricity from only wind but we r in outages.We can also make wind mills in HIT.
5.We have huge reserves of natural gas and enough reserves of oil in balochistan but are unable to use them.
6.We can generate 40,000 MW from river indus only but we have let india to do for itself.
8.We have no shortage of scientists,engineers & skill labour but we are ending HEC.

This is just a glimpse,I have personally seen potential in Pakistan but our leadership is corrupt.As one has said

Rich Africa, poor Africans

Rich Africa, poor Africans

Natural Resources is not everything !!

This is just the 21st century. Do you not want Pakistan to exist after this?

If you start utilizing your natural resources so soon, you will not be left with anything later on. I hope you learn why all other countries are saving their own natural resources. Even the resource hungry China has a lot of oil buried in its ground. Why do you think they are ready to buy expensive oil than dig their own? If you see around, no country is frantically digging out its resources, everyone wants the other country to do so. What do you think why?

This is just the 21st century. Do you not want Pakistan to exist after this?

If you start utilizing your natural resources so soon, you will not be left with anything later on. I hope you learn why all other countries are saving their own natural resources. Even the resource hungry China has a lot of oil buried in its ground. Why do you think they are ready to buy expensive oil than dig their own? If you see around, no country is frantically digging out its resources, everyone wants the other country to do so. What do you think why?
This is just a glimpse,not whole Pakistan has been surveyed yet for such purposes.Huge reserves of copper & gold are supposed to be in N.waziristan but no survey yet.similarly not even a single survey for our coastline area and sea so principle is search earn money invest in other projects

If you start utilizing your natural resources so soon, you will not be left with anything later on. I hope you learn why all other countries are saving their own natural resources.

...If you see around, no country is frantically digging out its resources, everyone wants the other country to do so. What do you think why?

Exactly what I wanted to say. If it is mineral wealth we are talking about, then Canada and the US combined will hold almost all of the world's wealth. Even oil-rich Gulf States will look like mere paupers compared to those two. Why is mining so restricted over there, esp. Canada ?? These minerals are not like crops, they won't grow ever because even the earth's resources are limited and will never be able to get the current amount again.

We'd be absolute fools if we even started to mine the resources out of Pakistan for any amount of money. India too has vast deposits, but you don't hear them boasting about it that much. They have been smart enough to keep it mum till the time's ripe.

Countries who spend it now will find themselves buying the same stuff back at a thousand times the original price. We have been blessed with natural wealth, so keep it for our future generations, unless you want them waking up in something like Ethiopia.

Back
Top Bottom