What's new

How Can Myanmar ethnic cleansing be stopped?

Lets Discuss

I know three or four threads have been opened on current myanmar situation. But because it is an international forum, let us discuss it openly how to solve the problem. Pushing back rohingyas, in my opinion isn't the solution.

My Solution: Since UN has not send any troops under UN, representing UN, according to my knowledge, why not send our troops under UN representing UN in Myanmar to protect victims in the province where muslims are mejority. If UN is just concern, it means they are not willing to take the responsibility, which means Muslim lives are cheaper to them. So this is my solution. What do u say?

I am again sorry to open a new thread.
suggession / opinion is nice,but we've to look forward and wait for it.:tup:

1.Cocky Dick Cheney was the US Def Secy. Obviously he was showing a green flag. Pakistan and S Arabia came out in total support. Saudi top soldier Gen Khalid had rushed to BD. So did ACM Faruq Firoz. Pakistan is reported have provided some aircraft in crates.

2. We are not sure if BD had approached Chin at all because Burma and China were having a honeymoon relation. However, any action by BD was sabotaged by India's insistence to involve her under the 25 Yrs un-Friendship Treaty. That would be inviting the crocodile into your courtyard.

boltu asked about Bangladesh-Burma standoff in 2008 not 1991.

@Asad71,I am talking about 2008 not 1991 incident.Btw thanks for the info,didn't know this before.

Back
Top Bottom