What's new

How Britain’s Insanely Risky Coronavirus Experiment Will Affect the U.S.

No it is about striking the right balance.

Remember that this virus has not been eliminated in China and once you allow people total freedom again it will come back with a vengeance. Look at the cost to your economy so far.

UK is hoping to minimise the cost to economy while keeping people safe. It wants to delay the spread of disease as much as possible so that the health infrastructure can cope. There is massive social distancing going on on the part of public and companies and people are using soap to wash their hands regularly now.

Germany may have a vaccine and so if the world can get through spring and summer then it can be beaten for good next winter.
It's just a better way of saying, it's out of control, we cant do Jack shit, so let it spread and induce 'herd immunity'. I am in China throughout the debacle, I wake up and go to work in a mask, the office is aanituzed daily temperature taken 4 times a day. Government has your daily health records, neighborhoods form small health committees reporting on sick ppl. Nobody goes out for gatherings, food is delivered sanitize. China's digital economy is geared towards this, the government is determined. It will come back with a vengeance? By then the vaccine is out genius... Lol.

It's just a better way of saying, it's out of control, we cant do Jack shit, so let it spread and induce 'herd immunity'. I am in China throughout the debacle, I wake up and go to work in a mask, the office is aanituzed daily temperature taken 4 times a day. Government has your daily health records, neighborhoods form small health committees reporting on sick ppl. Nobody goes out for gatherings, food is delivered sanitize. China's digital economy is geared towards this, the government is determined. It will come back with a vengeance? By then the vaccine is out genius... Lol.

So still pretty much in lockdown not much different than where UK is heading now.
Just a different way to get to the same destination.

So still pretty much in lockdown not much different than where UK is heading now.
Just a different way to get to the same destination.
Yes of course. We only allow production and essentials. Factories are running, work is resuming, but nobody is going to a cinema. That's the attitude ppl shud have until this is over. Nobody in China is letting their guard down,. Until today, nobody groups together to smoke. Ppl in China is keeping it low till June at least. UK is just letting it loose. Good luck... My cousin was denied testing again after coughing like shit and he knows its the virus. He doesn't even have face mask, and the whole building he is staying is probably infected. In China, anyone with a fever is tested.

Back
Top Bottom