What's new

How Bengali language developed

Right. Goddamnit :hitwall: :bad: :sick:

I don't think the Arabised intestines can take all that though. So :D

Asuras remember? They can digest anything, even us poor dharmic folks. Btw Manvan has been curiously absent, specially from the Hindu Rashtra thread, what happened to that poor soul?

Asuras remember? They can digest anything, even us poor dharmic folks. Btw Manvan has been curiously absent, specially from the Hindu Rashtra thread, what happened to that poor soul?
Yeah :(
Lord Manvan?
Licking wounds may be. He was probably expecting a Martyr's Corner here. :whistle:
He gave everything almost to make force his point, got banned several times, emerged in multiple avataars but still in the end .... :tsk:

Lord Manvan?
Licking wounds may be. He was probably expecting a Martyr's Corner here. :whistle:
He gave everything almost to make force his point, got banned several times, emerged in multiple avataars but still in the end .... :tsk:

Multiple Ids! :tsk::tsk::tsk:

I always wanted to know what Manvantararuti stood for.

Multiple Ids! :tsk::tsk::tsk:

I always wanted to know what Manvantararuti stood for.

Actually in Malayalam it translates to butt hurt Hindutvawaadi.

But meanings do get lost in translation.

I like how he put the word Lord as part of his username. Nothing like a bit of narcissism to add a bit of class eh?

Actually in Malayalam it translates to butt hurt Hindutvawaadi.

But meanings do get lost in translation.

I like how he put the word Lord as part of his username. Nothing like a bit of narcissism to add a bit of class eh?
:haha: He did not add Lord. That's what we all gave him. First it was gyanibaba by @DRAY, then we settled on Lord :D

90% can read Arabic script but don't understand anything. historically Urdu was used extensively.

the formal version of Bangla in our country is not "our" Bangla, it is a pure Sanskrit version imposed on Muslims during colonial period when Hindus zamindar class became very powerful

Bangla is an Indo-Aryan language, you Taimurids should stop speaking this evil yindoo language completely. :omghaha::omghaha:

Last edited:
Lord Manvan?
You guys missing him? Awww, cho chweet.:oops: let me help you guys. Meet @lingalinga :enjoy:

You guys missing him? Awww, cho chweet.:oops: let me help you guys. Meet @lingalinga :enjoy:

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

....here is another one,

Birds of a feather flock together. :disagree:

I love to see the self righteous collect to pat themselves on the back. Nothing quite like seeing Smug Mugs in action. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom