What's new

How Balakot Airstrikes has made India more vulnerable

Nothing more than rant. It's between two government deals. What they do, what they buy is strictly different issue.
On the same not he didn't mentioned about Israel and US tech available to India.
As I said simple rant and nothing more. Malware deployed through wave spectrum.....nice one .

He is trying to be technical to prove his strategic narratives. With bad presentation skills and limited knowledge I won't rate him high. He starts with identifying threats from Pakistan while excluding China, whereas China remains in his focus whole time. Then he starts explaining technology is such a horrible way that the Engineer within me starts starts getting annoyed.
He might have a strategic narrative but combining it with working aspects of technology, which he doesn't seem to have a good understanding results in a bad impression.
5G is commercial technology available as of today and presenting it as a strategic advantage of Pakistan shows how clueless he is.
Overall this video seems like an attempt to woo some show to get invited as a defence expert.
Foolish to expect a non-engineer/non-techie to describe things the way in the way they have thrown at you by your professor or managers. 5G has many advantages and it uses some frequencies\methodologies which are in defence domain. Pakistan has been instrumental in providing grounds for use of american weapons and in today's world Pakistan is doing the same for China/Chinese tech and weapons, which remains in background.

5G has it's advantages but not strategic ones as being presented. It's as much readily available to India as to Pakistan. Don't you think it's more foolish of him to pretend to be technical and expect not to be picked up. The devil is in the details.

5G has it's advantages but not strategic ones as being presented. It's as much readily available to India as to Pakistan. Don't you think it's more foolish of him to pretend to be technical and expect not to be picked up. The devil is in the details.

It's understandable that you can't differentiate between commercial and military communication technologies.

Go ask Ericsson the difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is trying to be technical to prove his strategic narratives. With bad presentation skills and limited knowledge I won't rate him high. He starts with identifying threats from Pakistan while excluding China, whereas China remains in his focus whole time. Then he starts explaining technology in such a horrible way that the Engineer within me starts getting annoyed.
He might have a strategic narrative but combining it with working aspects of technology, which he doesn't seem to have a good understanding results in a bad impression.
5G is commercial technology available as of today and presenting it as a strategic advantage of Pakistan shows how clueless he is.
Overall this video seems like an attempt to woo some show to get invited as a defense expert.
Come out from your limited thinking of Indian commercial IT domain, did you see your talent capacity during Balkot airstrike. This electromagnetic spectrum technology it starts from where your Indian supewa IT limitations stop.
Have you think how to it happen your BrahMos technology leak out, even your nuclear technology on click of finger tip...you can't do anything https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...uffered-cyberattack-heres-what-you-need-know/
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...ing-rafale-office-break-in-1535298-2019-05-26
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/drdo-spy-brahmos-secrets-pakistan-1358436-2018-10-08

I am following Privin sahib on twitter since February. He is a nice guy who wants India to make peace with Pak and focus on China. He has written books on Chinese defense.
I don't know much about defence but he is not a all credible. This magazine "Force" has been banned in Indian army. Most of his followers on Twitter are Pakistanis.

I am following Privin sahib on twitter since February. He is a nice guy who wants India to make peace with Pak and focus on China. He has written books on Chinese defense.
I don't know much about defence but he is not a all credible. This magazine "Force" has been banned in Indian army. Most of his followers on Twitter are Pakistanis.
China poses no immediate threat to India. It's geographical focus is Taiwan, South China sea and N Korea. Similarly Pakistan poses no threat to India if Kashmir issue is resolved. However recent Indian actions suggest they are not interested in peace. Therefore Privin should focus on Indian actions than it's neighbours capabilities. Implementing Israeli model is South Asia will have it's repercussions .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom