What's new

Exposed ! Why The Israeli Spice Bombs Failed During Balakot Strikes !

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Simple, Because these were assembled in India.

1677392708797.png

No, that would be retarded
Dude, if in a minute skirmish, there was such confusion and panic amongst Indian ranks that they couldn't distinguish between a fast jet and a slow moving helicopter then how else would you explain it. Remember the Spyder SAM has a range of less than 20km.

Dude, if in a minute skirmish, there was such confusion and panic amongst Indian ranks that they couldn't distinguish between a fast jet and a slow moving helicopter then how else would you explain it. Remember the Spyder SAM has a range of less than 20km.
research on what them geniuses did during "Operation Swift Retort"

:lol:
They were already within bombing range of the target, why would they dump their bombs if they could hit it?
Spice bombs hit thousands of targets in Gaza, whatever the reason is, it isn't the bombs fault.

I am certain they provided the wrong altitude for the target.

They were already within bombing range of the target, why would they dump their bombs if they could hit it?
Spice bombs hit thousands of targets in Gaza, whatever the reason is, it isn't the bombs fault.

I am certain they provided the wrong altitude for the target.
Let me go back in history a little, during a full scale war between the two countries, a formation of Indian aircraft mostly equipped with rockets came to attack a Pakistani base, the attack failed mostly because instead of firing the rockets, the IAF pilots ejected the pods with rockets still inside them.
When Israel attacks Gaza, what opposition do they face or fear, that's not the case between India and Pakistan.

Let me go back in history a little, during a full scale war between the two countries, a formation of Indian aircraft mostly equipped with rockets came to attack a Pakistani base, the attack failed mostly because instead of firing the rockets, the IAF pilots ejected the pods with rockets still inside them.
When Israel attacks Gaza, what opposition do they face or fear, that's not the case between India and Pakistan.
Yeah, but did they dump the rocket pods within firing range of the target?

We also attack Syria, which is a weekly occurrence and sometimes daily, and our pilots regularly face 50-70 SAMs fired at them and I am not exaggerating. That's way more than both of you faced in your skirmishes.

Indian never intended to target the building, they mostly likely wanted to send a warning and coerce Pakistan meanwhile using the incident to gain local and international political clout. It turned out, game didn’t workout as Ajit Doval intended.

Targeting madarsa full of students would be an act of war. Pakistan responded in a similar way.

Back
Top Bottom