What's new

Exposed ! Why The Israeli Spice Bombs Failed During Balakot Strikes !

Maps were not updated, altitude of targets was changed, that's all there is to it. Bombs hit their coordinates, but the coordinates were up in the air.

I am glad you are selling these and much more to India LOL India is promoting Jewish hardware quite nicely.

Yeah, but did they dump the rocket pods within firing range of the target?

We also attack Syria, which is a weekly occurrence and sometimes daily, and our pilots regularly face 50-70 SAMs fired at them and I am not exaggerating. That's way more than both of you faced in your skirmishes.
Yes, the battered pods were recovered within the airbase parameters and are on display in the PAF museum.
Yes Sams are a threat when you are attacking a target of high value not some seminary in a romote area.
The real threat comes in the shape of air opposition.

What failure?

I think you are correct in saying that it was not the fault of the Spice missiles. It was an 'operator's error'.

From what I have gleaned over the years, India's intention was never to hit any place which would 'escalate' the situation a lot and so after hitting the empty places, India quickly, publicly declared not wanting to escalate the situation. I also think Indian fighter jets retreated in case of the PAF counter measures and dumped the missiles in a rush; whether the missiles were dumped to make the escape faster or just to score some face-saving points, I don't know. But I do think India must have known the building in which they claimed to have killed '300 terrorists' was empty--it was not far from the LoC.

But Pakistan had to respond. The Indian response to Pakistan's response was pathetic. Unlike Pakistan, which was surprised by the Indian attack, Indians should have been more prepared because Pakistan had publicly said that Pakistan was going to respond. There are also some accounts which said Pakistan was able to neutralize Indian air-defence systems during the Pakistani response (Chinese help??).

Back
Top Bottom