What's new

How Armenia lost the war

Massacre of 1.5 million Armenians by TURKS is well documented historical event recognized by the UN...It is not my claim ...You Turks massacred 1.5 million Christians and now you play innocent and claim to be civilized!!!! and give me the numbers of churches in your country !!!..come on man..face the reality
This is an argument that is used purely for political purposes and is a big lie with no historical truth. Instead of trying to take the subject out of context and try to create an escape route, let's discuss the subject in a separate topic so that it becomes clear who is better equipped. My offer is also valid for the stupid claims of skullcapists about Turkish genetic composition.

How Armenia lost the war? Because Turks are not turks actually and these ruthless people massacred 1.5 million Armenians. A great intellectuality. lol.

In an environment where one makes some accusations against Turkey; I can understand why an Iranian flirts with a Greek. However, one should at least have some knowledge of the subject he is talking about. Do you know the Cilovluk Disaster? According to some historians, 300 thousand Azerbaijanis were killed in this massacre in Iranian Azerbaijan. Why is the Armenian population in Iranian Azerbaijan so low today?
Ya kardes,I understand why you flirt with Azeris and Bosnians,but I don't nag about it.

This is an argument that is used purely for political purposes and is a big lie with no historical truth. Instead of trying to take the subject out of context and try to create an escape route, let's discuss the subject in a separate topic so that it becomes clear who is better equipped. My offer is also valid for the stupid claims of skullcapists about Turkish genetic composition.

How Armenia lost the war? Because Turks are not turks actually and these ruthless people massacred 1.5 million Armenians. A great intellectuality. lol.
Guys,guys let's move back to the last war. If we start talking about 1910-1922 this will never end.

We've done it in other threads,let's focus on the pics I posted in the first two posts on this thread.

The topic is about how Armenia lost the war..Some turk obsessed with Iran jumps in and brings Iran into the picture with some verbal diarrhea...I have no beef in this topic ..All I said is that Iran will never allow Armenia UN recognized territory to be changed...before that turk jumped in...so no the massacre subject is between you Turks and Armenians..I am not going to debate that...but If you want to open a thread and put Turkeys's case I am sure many people will be interested to comment.

Armenia's UN recognized territory (excluding any Karabakh land) is OFF_LIMITS territory for both Iran and Russia....These two countries will never allow a third party to change the UN recognized Armenia borders...NATO will not be allowed in Southern borders of Russia or Northern borders of Iran.
K

Armenia's UN recognized territory (excluding any Karabakh land) is OFF_LIMITS territory for both Iran and Russia....These two countries will never allow a third party to change the UN recognized Armenia borders...NATO will not be allowed in Southern borders of Russia or Northern borders of Iran.
Read this article, Mr. Persian Princess:

Where's your strong response now?

Aryo. Turks
The topic is about how Armenia lost the war..Some turk obsessed with Iran jumps in and brings Iran into the picture with some verbal diarrhea...I have no beef in this topic ..All I said is that Iran will never allow Armenia UN recognized territory to be changed...before that turk jumped in...so no the massacre subject is between you Turks and Armenians..I am not going to debate that...but If you want to open a thread and put Turkeys's case I am sure many people will be interested to comment.
Turks believe they can do anything and just deny afterwards. Iran stands with Armenians.
Armenians have been offer to Turkish aggression, hatred, and denial of crimes against humanity(exactly defined as the term genocide). This continues until today in one of other form. Until today!

It's Azeri territory wrongfully under Armenian occupation. They do what we should have done with a certain neighbor of ours a long time ago.
Turkish mindset 🙄 They come from the depths of Asia,take over your ancestral lands and then when you finally take it back,they nag about "occupation".

Maps_of_the_Armenian_Empire_of_Tigranes.gif

565.jpg

ARMENIAN-KINGDOMS-DURING-9TH-11TH-CENTURIES.jpg

Last edited:
Turkish mindset 🙄 They come from the depths of Asia,take over your ancestral lands and then when you finally take it back,they nag about "occupation".
The problem is that internationally Nagorno-Karabakh belongs to Azerbaijan but ancestrial it is armenian. That's why France didn't help Armenia.

He is saying that in the international laws, Karabakhis azeri. So according to the international laws, Azerbaijan is taking what is hers. Attention : I am not siding with anyone, I am talking based on the international laws,

Armenians lack a clear understanding of the world. They dare to buy Indian radars. Facts have proved that the weapons made in India are garbage.
You're talking about the radar which wasn't even in service with armenia during the war ? India had in March 2020 won a $40 million defense deal to supply four indigenously-built military radars to Armenia and the delivery was to start from 2021 , the war happened in 2020 september

Ya effendi,Armenians don't hate Muslims. They have great relations with lots of Arabs and Persians. Remember what a significant part of Armenians lives in Lebanon. As for the destruction of Islamic heritage,I don't know about Armenians,but Azeris recently destroyed a lot of Armenian monuments,churches and historical sites in occupied NKR.

There's videos of them doing it,they film them themselves.

Komsu we have records of countless historical heritage sites from Azerbaijani's, Iranians, Georgians, Turkish, Caucasians Albanians, Muslims and etc. being completely destroyed in Armenia. Much of Armenia itself used to be inhabitated by Muslims, are you going to tell me after close to 1400 years of habitation all they left behind was a handful of mosques and ruines?

Some monuments were indeed being destroyed but were not historical structures, just something they had build a short while ago following their victory during first Karabakh war. They hold no historical value at all, so its absolutely not the same. The Armenians completely whiped out Muslim heritage from their country, whilst Turkey and Azerbaijan still retain some form of multi ethnic cultural identity heritage and minorities within them.

Do you know how Azeris terrorized Armenian in the 20th century? Oy veyyyy! View attachment 866640

View attachment 866641

View attachment 866642

But let's not turn the thread into that. We're talking about the corruption in the Armenian government and how they betrayed NKR and lost the war.

Wikipedia is an absolutely biased source, especially when talking about Armenians. They actively have internet brigades that alter those pages, those dumbasses quite literally shared it on Twitter a while ago. Its really not that subtle. All you have to do is look up the users who edit those pages and more often then not they are Armenians.

My talk is about Armenia...did I mention anything about Turkey..you stupid Turk..you want to jump in every topic and get involved...fu*k off and only get yourself involved if I mention your pathetic country name..Do not jump in other people's conversation..No body gives a Fuc*k about your view.
PS: next time you want to address me..ask for permission first.

He claims to be Iranian but has never been in Iran nor does he speak the language..

Turkey is intrinsically a part of the conversation whether you mentioned it or not. It played a role within the second Karabakh war, and is the reason why Iranians and Armenians pretend to be buddies. Your post was just so cringe that it had to be addressed.

Komsu we have records of countless historical heritage sites from Azerbaijani's, Iranians, Georgians, Turkish, Caucasians Albanians, Muslims and etc. being completely destroyed in Armenia. Much of Armenia itself used to be inhabitated by Muslims, are you going to tell me after close to 1400 years of habitation all they left behind was a handful of mosques and ruines?
I can't say about that,because I don't know. But in recent history,I've seen that Azeris have been brutal and there's videos where they have been destroying monuments and historical sites in NKR after the war.

Wikipedia is an absolutely biased source, especially when talking about Armenians. They actively have internet brigades that alter those pages, those dumbasses quite literally shared it on Twitter a while ago. Its really not that subtle. All you have to do is look up the users who edit those pages and more often then not they are Armenians.
If you search other sources,you'll find about these incidents as well. I used wikipedia to get the list of massacres fast,that's all.
But like @aryobarzan said,Turkey can't talk about Armenian atrocities and "occupation",when they've wiped out more than a million. I mean,come on! Even the minority that lives in Turkey is being attacked now and then.

The problem is that internationally Nagorno-Karabakh belongs to Azerbaijan but ancestrial it is armenian. That's why France didn't help Armenia.

He is saying that in the international laws, Karabakhis azeri. So according to the international laws, Azerbaijan is taking what is hers. Attention : I am not siding with anyone, I am talking based on the international laws,
Bro,it's because of Soviet interference. They had given that part to the Azeris,but kept it autonomous for the Armenians and that's how it all started. Just like they gave Crimea to Ukraine and Transnistria to Moldova and South Ossetia to Georgia etc.

Massacre of 1.5 million Armenians by TURKS is well documented historical event recognized by the UN...It is not my claim ...You Turks massacred 1.5 million Christians and now you play innocent and claim to be civilized!!!! and give me the numbers of churches in your country !!!..come on man..face the reality

Its not recognized by the UN lmao and we have plenty of churches from all kinds of denominations, both in usage and of historical value. Istanbul quite literally is the headquarter for Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople, which was the closest thing Orthodox Christians got to a Vatican counterpart. Still housing countless historical Catholic rites along with their own historical buildings and quarters. Most importantly however we have Synagogues as well... where are your synagogues again? You as a vile rogue radical extremist state really have no value or worthwhile opinion really on the matter so you don't get to take the high road in this one lol.

View attachment 866728

View attachment 866729

View attachment 866730

I am going to entertain this map, so I can make that Iranian Canadian dumbass see what kind of fire he is playing with. So @aryobarzan, when are you going to give these lands back to Armenia? You said you didn't want any of their territory right lol?

Back
Top Bottom