What's new

How Armenia lost the war

PersianNinja is a very weird poster. I know that most Iranians have good relations with Armenians and often visit Yerevan.
But this guy just...I don't know,he hates everything.

I like Western Europe (barring the UK perhaps), Japan and North Korea. Some eastern European nations like Moldova, Ukraine and the Baltic states are also dear to me.

Maybe Argentina, Cuba, Australia, NZ and Canada can be included in the list.

What Indian weapons did Armenians have? 🙄 Nothing. They had Soviet and Russian weapons and equipment.

He was being tongue-in-cheek there.

Unless Iran gets to have a slice of the cake right? They literally claim the entirely of North and North-West Iran as Armenian. You are also a highly radicalized revolutionary rogue state where religion is central to its values and identity, that is actively trying to export this to other countries in the region. Some next level delusion from a man who lives across an entire ocean from Iran lmao. Nothing wrong with pride in your heritage, doesn't mean you get to make up narratives that reinforce your present geopolitical ideological narrative. We get it, you are afraid of Turkey connecting with the rest of Central Asia, that is an understandable concern from an Iranian POV. No need to pretend to give a rats *** about Armenians.
My talk is about Armenia...did I mention anything about Turkey..you stupid Turk..you want to jump in every topic and get involved...fu*k off and only get yourself involved if I mention your pathetic country name..Do not jump in other people's conversation..No body gives a Fuc*k about your view.
PS: next time you want to address me..ask for permission first.

PersianNinja is a very weird poster. I know that most Iranians have good relations with Armenians and often visit Yerevan.
He claims to be Iranian but has never been in Iran nor does he speak the language..

Last edited:
You get these types of comments pretending like they are BFF's even though Armenians in reality not only despises Muslims, but have actively destroyed practically all Islamic structures, mosques, names, heritage, people's and etc with Armenia.
Ya effendi,Armenians don't hate Muslims. They have great relations with lots of Arabs and Persians. Remember what a significant part of Armenians lives in Lebanon. As for the destruction of Islamic heritage,I don't know about Armenians,but Azeris recently destroyed a lot of Armenian monuments,churches and historical sites in occupied NKR.

There's videos of them doing it,they film them themselves.

@Foinikas ..here is from today paper. Most ancient Armenian church is in Iran..Iranians respect Armenians unlike some savages in our neighbourhood that massacre them in millions..!

Christian worshippers celebrate Badarak ritual in northwest Iran​

July 30, 2022 - 20:13

TEHRAN—A host of Christian pilgrims have come together at St. Thaddeus, northwest Iran, to observe their annual ritual of Badarak.
The three-day event commenced on Friday in Qareh Klise (“the Black Church”), one of the oldest surviving Christian monasteries in the country, CHTN reported.
Baptism of children and youngsters along with performances of traditional songs and dances are amongst the highlights of the event, the report said.
The pilgrimage is traditionally made by travelers from Iran, Armenia, Syria, Lebanon, the Netherlands, France, Austria, Germany, Canada, and some other countries.
The event is of high importance for Iranian-Armenians who mostly come from the cities of Tabriz, Urmia, Tehran, Isfahan, and Qazvin, to stage the reunion in groups and families. It also provides them an opportunity to go on holiday and visit distant relatives.
Christian worshippers celebrate Badarak ritual in northwest Iran

Furthermore, the attendees commemorate the martyrdom of St. Thaddeus, one of the twelve disciples killed while he was preaching the Gospel. The legend says a church dedicated to him was first built in 68 CE where Qareh Klise is standing. Thaddeus was an apostle of Christ and the ceremony is rooted in the last supper with Jesus Christ on the night of his arrest and execution by the Roman soldiers.
It is situated in Chaldoran county some 20 kilometers from Maku, adjacent to the borders of Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Turkey. The ancient Church shows off elaborate bas-reliefs of flowers, animals, and human figures on its façade and exterior walls. It bears verses from the Old and New Testaments in Armenian calligraphy as well.
Together with St. Stepanos Monastery and the Chapel of Dzordzor, Qareh Klise was placed on the UNESCO World Heritage list in 2008 under the name “Armenian Monastic Ensembles of Iran”. All three sites are located in West Azarbaijan and are of high significance from historical and cultural perspectives. They bear credible testimony to interchanges with the ancient regional societies, in particular the Byzantine, Orthodox, and Persian. UNESCO has it that the churches bear examples of the outstanding universal value of the Armenian architectural and decorative traditions.

Last edited:
Ya effendi,Armenians don't hate Muslims. They have great relations with lots of Arabs and Persians. Remember what a significant part of Armenians lives in Lebanon. As for the destruction of Islamic heritage,I don't know about Armenians,but Azeris recently destroyed a lot of Armenian monuments,churches and historical sites in occupied NKR.

There's videos of them doing it,they film them themselves.
Karabakh was under occupation and was liberated. It is no longer an Occupied Territory. I recommend using medicine if anyone feel *** burn.

In the early 20th century, As the cannon-fodder of the Russian tsarism(later with soviets) and the French ambitions in the region, the Armenians terrorized both Iran, the Caucasus and the Anatolian lands, and they reaped what they sowed.

They carried out a terrible ethnic cleansing and cultural destruction in the state they founded and the regions they later occupied. You can find thousands of pages of documents on this subject.

@Foinikas ..here is from today paper. Most ancient Armenian church is in Iran..Iranians respect Armenians unlike some savages in our neighbourhood that massacre them..!

Christian worshippers celebrate Badarak ritual in northwest Iran​

July 30, 2022 - 20:13

TEHRAN—A host of Christian pilgrims have come together at St. Thaddeus, northwest Iran, to observe their annual ritual of Badarak.
The three-day event commenced on Friday in Qareh Klise (“the Black Church”), one of the oldest surviving Christian monasteries in the country, CHTN reported.
Baptism of children and youngsters along with performances of traditional songs and dances are amongst the highlights of the event, the report said.
The pilgrimage is traditionally made by travelers from Iran, Armenia, Syria, Lebanon, the Netherlands, France, Austria, Germany, Canada, and some other countries.
The event is of high importance for Iranian-Armenians who mostly come from the cities of Tabriz, Urmia, Tehran, Isfahan, and Qazvin, to stage the reunion in groups and families. It also provides them an opportunity to go on holiday and visit distant relatives.
Christian worshippers celebrate Badarak ritual in northwest Iran

Furthermore, the attendees commemorate the martyrdom of St. Thaddeus, one of the twelve disciples killed while he was preaching the Gospel. The legend says a church dedicated to him was first built in 68 CE where Qareh Klise is standing. Thaddeus was an apostle of Christ and the ceremony is rooted in the last supper with Jesus Christ on the night of his arrest and execution by the Roman soldiers.
It is situated in Chaldoran county some 20 kilometers from Maku, adjacent to the borders of Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Turkey. The ancient Church shows off elaborate bas-reliefs of flowers, animals, and human figures on its façade and exterior walls. It bears verses from the Old and New Testaments in Armenian calligraphy as well.
Together with St. Stepanos Monastery and the Chapel of Dzordzor, Qareh Klise was placed on the UNESCO World Heritage list in 2008 under the name “Armenian Monastic Ensembles of Iran”. All three sites are located in West Azarbaijan and are of high significance from historical and cultural perspectives. They bear credible testimony to interchanges with the ancient regional societies, in particular the Byzantine, Orthodox, and Persian. UNESCO has it that the churches bear examples of the outstanding universal value of the Armenian architectural and decorative traditions.
How many Armenian churches are there in Iran?

Armenia lost the war because of its lack of understanding of modern warfare e.g. drones, electronic warfare etc

Unforgiveable that they have been walking around 20+ years doing nothing to improve their military capabilities since the last Karabkh war. It is not even clear that they are now working on doing something.

Useless.

Karabakh was under occupation and was liberated. It is no longer an Occupied Territory. I recommend using medicine if anyone feel *** burn.

In the early 20th century, As the cannon-fodder of the Russian tsarism(later with soviets) and the French ambitions in the region, the Armenians terrorized both Iran, the Caucasus and the Anatolian lands, and they reaped what they sowed.

They carried out a terrible ethnic cleansing and cultural destruction in the state they founded and the regions they later occupied. You can find thousands of pages of documents on this subject.

How many Armenian churches are there in Iran?
Armenia's UN recognized territory (excluding any Karabakh land) is OFF_LIMITS territory for both Iran and Russia....These two countries will never allow a third party to change the UN recognized Armenia borders...NATO will not be allowed in Southern borders of Russia or Northern borders of Iran.

Habibi,Artsakh had been ancient Armenian territory. It's like attacking Selanik and saying "we liberated it". I feel for the Azeris,but historically,the area had been Armenian for thousands of years.

Habibi,Artsakh had been ancient Armenian territory. It's like attacking Selanik and saying "we liberated it". I feel for the Azeris,but historically,the area had been Armenian for thousands of years.

That "ancient Armenian territory" you speak of was one the axpers set foot in only as recently as the 2nd century B.C...and it was occupied by the people descended from the Kura-Araz Culture.

Guess what? Those people contributed to the Azeri ethnogenesis significantly (mtDNA for 🇦🇿 is derived significantly from them) as well as having a presence in the armenian genome.

They both have a claim but the axpers have a devious, murderous way of doing business and got served.

Do you know how Azeris terrorized Armenian in the 20th century? Oy veyyyy!
Screenshot_2022-07-31 List of massacres of Armenians - Wikipedia.png

Screenshot_2022-07-31 List of massacres in Azerbaijan - Wikipedia.png

Screenshot_2022-07-31 List of massacres in Azerbaijan - Wikipedia(1).png

But let's not turn the thread into that. We're talking about the corruption in the Armenian government and how they betrayed NKR and lost the war.

No answer? I google it for you. So, about 200 churches for approximately 200,000 to 300,000 Armenians in Iran. As of 2020, there are 435 churches and synagogues in Turkiye for 180,854 Christians and approximately 20,000 Jews. The majority of Christians living in Turkey are Armenians. In other words, Iran and Turkiye are two countries, one on the other, in terms of the ratio of places of worship per congregation.

In an environment where one makes some accusations against Turkiye; I can understand why an Iranian flirts with a Greek. However, one should at least have some knowledge of the subject he is talking about. Do you know the Cilovluk Disaster? According to some historians, 300 thousand Azerbaijanis were killed in this massacre in Iranian Azerbaijan. Why is the Armenian population in Iranian Azerbaijan so low today?

Armenia's UN recognized territory (excluding any Karabakh land) is OFF_LIMITS territory for both Iran and Russia....These two countries will never allow a third party to change the UN recognized Armenia borders...NATO will not be allowed in Southern borders of Russia or Northern borders of Iran.

There is no debate about the UN-defined borders of Armenia. As one of the results of the Karabakh war, Russia gained a logistics corridor. Azerbaijan also gained a logistics corridor. One of these lines will reach Armenia and Iran via Russia and Azerbaijan. The other one will reach Turkiye via Armenia and Azerbaijan.

This master plan basically includes Iran, Turkiye and Russia; It is of a nature that will bring Armenia-Azerbaijan closer to each other and strengthen our regional cooperation.

No answer? I google it for you. So, about 200 churches for approximately 200,000 to 300,000 Armenians in Iran. As of 2020, there are 435 churches and synagogues in Turkiye for 180,854 Christians and approximately 20,000 Jews. The majority of Christians living in Turkey are Armenians. In other words, Iran and Turkiye are two countries, one on the other, in terms of the ratio of places of worship per congregation.

In an environment where one makes some accusations against Turkiye; I can understand why an Iranian flirts with a Greek. However, one should at least have some knowledge of the subject he is talking about. Do you know the Cilovluk Disaster? According to some historians, 300 thousand Azerbaijanis were killed in this massacre in Iranian Azerbaijan. Why is the Armenian population in Iranian Azerbaijan so low today?

There is no debate about the UN-defined borders of Armenia. As one of the results of the Karabakh war, Russia gained a logistics corridor. Azerbaijan also gained a logistics corridor. One of these lines will reach Armenia and Iran via Russia and Azerbaijan. The other one will reach Turkiye via Armenia and Azerbaijan.

This master plan basically includes Iran, Turkiye and Russia; It is of a nature that will bring Armenia-Azerbaijan closer to each other and strengthen our regional cooperation.
Massacre of 1.5 million Armenians by TURKS is well documented historical event recognized by the UN...It is not my claim ...You Turks massacred 1.5 million Christians and now you play innocent and claim to be civilized!!!! and give me the numbers of churches in your country !!!..come on man..face the reality

Armenia lost the war because of its lack of understanding of modern warfare e.g. drones, electronic warfare etc

Unforgiveable that they have been walking around 20+ years doing nothing to improve their military capabilities since the last Karabkh war. It is not even clear that they are now working on doing something.

Useless.
The problem was,they were just a country of 3 million of people,maybe a bit more and they had a small economy. Compared to Azerbaijan,they were nothing economically. Azerbaijan had all the gas and oil and had good relations with both Russia and the West,while Armenia mostly relied on Russia.

Apart from not having a lot of money to modernize their Armed Forces completely,they had Russian protection that stopped as soon as they allowed a demagogue to take power,kicking out the pro-Russian government.

Yes,they had bought some things like Iskander,a few Tor-2M and some EW warfare vehicles...but,the vast majority,like you said,remained old Soviet trash.

Useless? No,just badly equipped. They still caused many casualties to the Azeris,but how much could they do with that equipment and with old doctrines? And with an Armenian government that at first seemed incompetent,but later information coming out after the war,showed that they were actually trying not to help NKR.

Bad choice to rely on Soviet and Russian equipment,after all. Back in the mid-2000s there was a deal in Greece for us to buy 450 BMP-3s from Russia. I was so happy back then. But we ended up cancelling the deal after years. Now I understand that it was a good decision. I used to think back in 2007-2008 or so,that Su-27s,Su-30s,Su-35s would be great for Greece,but I was being corrected by other people who mocked considered Russian aircraft inferior to Western ones. Later I understood why. And the funny thing is that there are still some Greeks on youtube,who write comments under videos about getting Mig-29s and Su-27s and having "dominance in the Aegean" with that 😂

Back
Top Bottom