What's new

How Americans view other countries: Gallup Poll

The HBS Guy

Reaction score
pprfrukiy0av9bwqqxpv5a.gif

bzsofb5rieqx-y1hmrgmua.gif

http://www.gallup.com/poll/146090/Iran-North-Korea-Americans-Least-Favorite-Countries.aspx

Courtesy: ashok321

Even a day ago the same gallup poll showed that 7 in 10 americans think china is important....

Wat happened in this poll...?????

India 72%

china 47%

hey.. end of the day how people of one country view people of another.. counts. it's good konw that american people view indians in a favourable note. i don't care how important we are to others. but i do care... when it comes to how others view us!!

The earlier poll was about, "what countries do american think affects their life"

This ones about,"which countries Americans see as favourable or not"

Guys we saw too many "Superiority complex" in the the other thread of Gallup poll on how Americans think which nation in important...

But i don't care wat Americans think..

But a lot of people care,for instance their are some who r lost in the the Labyrinth of less important and unimportant.

And their absence from the thread is conspicuous, isn't it? :lol:

Just goes to show how people would lie and lie and lie just to score some cheap brownie points. :tdown::tdown:

A small post by some one in the last gallup poll
Hahaha let wannabe supower power india top we want to be last...seriously folks the reality is no one give a dam about India , this is a rude wake up call for the self proclaim world super power india

i thought pakistan was an ally and devoted friend of america :lol:

why should an american expect a pro american attitude when these so called educated americans look down upon their own ally, pakistanis will only compare an american with a snake for a long time esp after american sent terrorist raymond davis..

Back
Top Bottom