What's new

How accurate do you think Global Fire Power is?

Good to see that you're out of any logical arguments, not that you had any to begin with.

As with your 2nd sentence, if you wish to think that then do so. I would only put Pakistan as high/low as 12-13th, and no higher/lower than that.

I explained that at least 5 times before in this topic. Refer to my previous posts. You seem to always make circular arguments that leads to nowhere, just to satisfy your ego.

What do I do if somebody has comprehension problem...? :coffee:

Another source! The Military Balance is the International Institute for Strategic Studies’ annual assessment of the military capabilities and defense economics of 170 countries world-wide. It sounds to be beneficial for those involved in security policymaking, analysis and research.

I found a free pdf version of The Military Balance 2009 at Ebook Search & Free Ebook Downloads - Ebookbrowse.com. hope the link below works for you, too:
Download The-Military-Balance-2009.pdf for free - Ebookbrowse.com - Ebook Search & Free Ebook Downloads

485 pages of military assessment. Unfortunately there is no ranking but chapter 9 has been named as "Country comparisons – commitments,force levels and economics" and provides valuable information.

I explained that at least 5 times before in this topic. Refer to my previous posts. You seem to always make circular arguments that leads to nowhere, just to satisfy your ego.

What do I do if somebody has comprehension problem...? :coffee:

And I've already explained to you how your 'explainations' of the list were wrong.

Another source! The Military Balance is the International Institute for Strategic Studies’ annual assessment of the military capabilities and defense economics of 170 countries world-wide. It sounds to be beneficial for those involved in security policymaking, analysis and research.

I found a free pdf version of The Military Balance 2009 at Ebook Search & Free Ebook Downloads - Ebookbrowse.com. hope the link below works for you, too:
Download The-Military-Balance-2009.pdf for free - Ebookbrowse.com - Ebook Search & Free Ebook Downloads

485 pages of military assessment. Unfortunately there is no ranking but chapter 9 has been named as "Country comparisons – commitments,force levels and economics" and provides valuable information.

Thank you for the nice book. Yes, it is kind of a fallacy to try to "rank" nations according to their military capability. eg. South Korea may be very advanced militarily but it faces a whole different circumstance (such as relations with neighbours) compared to, say, Chile.

S-19

You are not getting through. You will not get through. Please surrender and admit that he is right in all respects. Please, please, please, please.....

S-19

You are not getting through. You will not get through. Please surrender and admit that he is right in all respects. Please, please, please, please.....

Correction: She... Maybe that explains....? :rofl:

And I've already explained to you how your 'explainations' of the list were wrong.

Okay, I admit her holy highness of an excellency Miss. RayKalm/Raya/whatever is right in all respects! :angel:

Correction: She... Maybe that explains....? :rofl:

Okay, I admit her holy highness of an excellency Miss. RayKalm/Raya/whatever is right in all respects! :angel:

<phew!>

If you knew, you should have thrown in the towel ages ago. When did any man win an argument against any woman? Silly boy!

Well global firepower fails to take in account military technology. For example Iran has a higher number because they have larger population,reserve force,more personnel. but if look at military tech Saudi Arabia has F-15,F-16,and Eurofighter where as Iran is using old F-14 and old MIGs.
Heres is my list of top 15 :
USA
Russia
China
India
Turkey
France
South Korea
UK
Germany
Japan
Israel
Brazil
Pakistan
Egypt
Saudi Arabia
Iran

Well global firepower fails to take in account military technology. For example Iran has a higher number because they have larger population,reserve force,more personnel. but if look at military tech Saudi Arabia has F-15,F-16,and Eurofighter where as Iran is using old F-14 and old MIGs.
Heres is my list of top 15 :
USA
Russia
China
India
Turkey
France
South Korea
UK
Germany
Japan
Israel
Brazil
Pakistan
Egypt
Saudi Arabia
Iran
That list is absurd. If you're going to take military technology into account then you need to rank countries with the technology to produce their own fighters higher, not with countries that can only buy fighters . From that list of yours, UK, Germany, Japan, and France deserve to be ranked much higher since those 4 countries have the industrial tech to produce their own weapons from air to sea while some from that list are just buyers of weapons. When you buy weapon, you won't last long in a war vs a country that can produce their own weapons (especially fighters) since they can replace their loss

That list is absurd. If you're going to take military technology into account then you need to rank countries with the technology to produce their own fighters higher, not with countries that can only buy fighters . From that list of yours, UK, Germany, Japan, and France deserve to be ranked much higher since those 4 countries have the industrial tech to produce their own weapons from air to sea while some from that list are just buyers of weapons. When you buy weapon, you won't last long in a war vs a country that can produce their own weapons (especially fighters) since they can replace their loss

You make a fair point. I guess I did not put that in account.:undecided: Thank you for pointing that out for me. Having the industrial base to wage war is important then buying weapons but cannot replace them in a prolonged conflict. Here is my new list then
USA
Russia
China
India
France
Germany
UK
Turkey
South Korea
and the rest lol

I think other countries that should be taken into consideration for their military industrial capabilities are Sweden, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Italy, and Brazil

You make a fair point. I guess I did not put that in account.:undecided: Thank you for pointing that out for me. Having the industrial base to wage war is important then buying weapons but cannot replace them in a prolonged conflict. Here is my new list then
USA
Russia
China
India
France
Germany
UK
Turkey
South Korea
and the rest lol

The first list you posted was actually quite accurate but only IF the said war or wars lasted a few months.

India can not make its own fighter aircrafts, its MBTs, not even its assault rifles, I reckon. How can India be considered stronger than North Korea? Frankly, if China supported North Korea economically in an all out war between North Korea and India (hypothetical case), I would reckon North Korea has a better chance of winning.

North Korea is just isolated by the West to a large degree while all of India's misdemeanours are actively supported and/or encouraged by the same bunch.

Good point indeed but I do not know if there are any national German fighter aircrafts or civilian planes. Joint ventures or coproduction with other EU members is a different story.

India can not make its own fighter aircrafts, its MBTs, not even its assault rifles, I reckon. How can India be considered stronger than North Korea? Frankly, if China supported North Korea economically in an all out war between North Korea and India (hypothetical case), I would reckon North Korea has a better chance of winning.

North Korea is just isolated by the West to a large degree while all of India's misdemeanours are actively supported and/or encouraged by the same bunch.

Good point indeed but I do not know if there are any national German fighter aircrafts or civilian planes. Joint ventures or coproduction with other EU members is a different story.
Surely you have heard of INSAS assault Rifle?? It has been a much discussed topic on this forum....
And how is it a North Korean victory, if China provides the money?? Talk sense dude!!
Please!!NK may have numbers but most are worthless junk from 1950's......And unlike India they don't even have developing Defense industry...
And did you know that the combined HAL -DRDO budget is less than $1.5 billion??Still they have developed Tejas, Arjun and what-not....

Surely you have heard of INSAS assault Rifle?? It has been a much discussed topic on this forum....
And how is it a North Korean victory, if China provides the money?? Talk sense dude!!
Please!!NK may have numbers but most are worthless junk from 1950's......And unlike India they don't even have developing Defense industry...
And did you know that the combined HAL -DRDO budget is less than $1.5 billion??Still they have developed Tejas, Arjun and what-not....
and whom are you replying this.....???...there are people who cannot digest any thing good about India....we know our country better than those ignorants...

Back
Top Bottom