Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

acetophenol

Reaction score
Country
India
As of now,the banned members have no way to express themselves in PDF.:cry::cry:

I suggest opening a new section in which the banned members can post there explanation for their behavior.:coffee:

Sometimes they may have something genuine to tell.:thinktank:

Any trolling in that section may result in a instant permanent ban:wave::wave:-Now how cool is that????:pop:

Seems like you want to become litigator....:azn:

Ha Ha....................

Giving permanent banned would be a bit harsh

Nice offer but i remember Imran Khan (senior member) post in which he say that he did no care of rank....

Seems like you want to become litigator....:azn:

judge%20gavel%20order%20in%20the%20court.gif

good..that will be better than soap opera...

C'mon guys. It's just internet. Be yourself. You gotta speak your mind no matter what the internet-mods (yeah right, who gives a damn?) or anybody else thinks.

After all, the mods are humans too. In fact if I'm not wrong some of them are pretty young kids who very easily get carried away with their emotions, just like you do. They are not Gods. It's not like they can't be biased or prejudiced or plain wrong. Many times they are.

So here's the thing: Will you let an internet-mod sitting God knows where on Earth silence your voice just because you said something they don't wanna hear?

Hell NO!

A ban here means nothing to your REAL life.

Show them that no matter what, YOU WILL NOT BE SILENCED.

Of course, I do not mean that you should be disrespectful or rude to anybody but when you gotta say something, you gotta say it.

Just make sure you don't say something that will hurt anybody's feelings. You don't want somebody going to bed cursing you.

The only weapon the people whom you argue against have against you is your fear of getting banned.

Let go of that fear. It's not like your amazing post count or thank count here is going to win you the girl of your dreams or anything, it doesn't mean horseshyt; so be a free bird.

there used to be a wall of shame..on which i could read the names of members with most infractions....

to me that was troll ranking list..with biggest trolls topping the list...

C'mon guys. It's just internet. Be yourself. You gotta speak your mind no matter what the internet-mods (yeah right) or anybody else thinks.

A ban here means nothing to your REAL life.

Show them that no matter what, YOU WILL NOT BE SILENCED.

party popper..........

lolz if court will call me i will never become online few days and just visit as guest so then what they can do ? they will come to my office for arrest me? ?:rofl:

Nice offer but i remember Imran Khan (senior member) post in which he say that he did no care of rank....

what rank man its just forum enjoy and be happy as per rank i am not senior premium and you down my rank . did i say something to you for reducing my rank ?:enjoy: TBH when i was teen i care abut ranks posts thank now a days its not effect any thing to me .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom