What's new

Hours After Birth, Girl Thrown Off 21-Storey Mumbai Building: Cops

DavidsSling

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Israel
An unidentified person threw the infant from a bathroom window on one of the higher floors of Jai Bharat Complex, a police official said.

Mumbai:

A newborn girl was killed after being thrown from a 21-storey building in suburban Kandivali on Thursday afternoon, the police said.

The incident took place at a high-rise constructed under a Slum Rehabilitation Authority (SRA) scheme in Lalji Pada area.

An unidentified person threw the infant from a bathroom window on one of the higher floors of Jai Bharat Complex, a police official said.

It appeared from preliminary examination that the girl was born only hours earlier, as a part of her umbilical cord was still sticking out, the official added.

It was not yet known from which flat or which floor the infant was thrown down, he said.

The body was spotted by the building's watchman, who alerted the residents.

The police were examining CCTV footage and questioning the residents, the official said, adding that an FIR was being registered at the Kandivali police station.

https://www.ndtv.com/mumbai-news/ho...i-building-cops-2144126?pfrom=home-topstories

India really hates girls and women, fucking disgusting country.

Mumbai:

A newborn girl was killed after being thrown from a 21-storey building in suburban Kandivali on Thursday afternoon, the police said.

The incident took place at a high-rise constructed under a Slum Rehabilitation Authority (SRA) scheme in Lalji Pada area.

It appeared from preliminary examination that the girl was born only hours earlier, as a part of her umbilical cord was still sticking out, the official added.

It was not yet known from which flat or which floor the infant was thrown down, he said.

The body was spotted by the building's watchman, who alerted the residents.

The police were examining CCTV footage and questioning the residents, the official said, adding that an FIR was being registered at the Kandivali police station.

https://www.ndtv.com/mumbai-news/ho...i-building-cops-2144126?pfrom=home-topstories

India really hates girls and women, fucking disgusting country.
disgusting.
unfortunately the real solution to this starts with a police force and judiciary in India that cares enough about the problem to do something about it.

This is sick!!! absolutely cruel and sick. However, some one in the comments said that we should nuke this sick country. Well my friend, if that is the reason for nuking a country, my friend we can not nuke them coz we are the same people. We are the same people , where Edhi has to say don't kill the child put her in the crib. Even then we have babies found in waste areas, eaten by animal. We have wani, we have honor killing, child marriage.

May Allah (SWT) forgive us

You know I have to ask, as the devil's advocate: Who cares?

The fact is, the world has 7+ billion people. Let that sink in. 7 plus BILLION fucking people.

Wtf different does 1 newborn make? Consider it a crude abortion.

Last edited:
As a father of both a boy and a girl, news like this sickens me. If you cant take care of the one thing that depends on you the most in this life, atleast make sure someone else in a stable position is able to adopt them easily. Hope whoever this "person" is, he/she gets dropped on the head in the same way.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom