What's new

Horrific nightmare at Kunshan factory, 70 Chinese workers died

Condolences to all affected, very tragic.

May God have Mercy ! Rest In Peace to all those who passed, and strength and blessings to their bereaved families.

God is Merciful...!

Amen.

sad stuff. must been like hell when it exploded, i can't even imagine.
makes me think about that textile building that collapsed in Bangladesh, tragic.

yes. I know that happen in Vietnam too. But I want to know the scale in China ...
Is it true that most of China GDP generated from several of poor working condition factories like this ?
And profit to Taiwan
I remember that you have said the most of China mainland GDP on electronics flow to Taiwan assuredly, but here you ask the question?! you always talk bullsh!t.

sad stuff. must been like hell when it exploded, i can't even imagine.
makes me think about that textile building that collapsed in Bangladesh, tragic.
The factory produced wheel hub, and export to America market. But Aluminum dust explosion killed workers.

G1OeAtcj4n_1262983097.jpg

20091122125140957.jpg

0_7722860_696ea3ac0c7277430da55142d340a712.jpg

I remember that you have said the most of China mainland GDP on electronics flow to Taiwan assuredly, but here you ask the question?! you always talk bullsh!t.

You don't agree that Taiwan employers take advantage of Chinese poor workers for their big profits ( like this and Foxconn, ... ) while create non-value a big GDP, do you ?
A big GDP is meaningless factor, if the salary, working environment still poor. So what Chinese get from that big GDP ?

You don't agree that Taiwan employers take advantage of Chinese poor workers for their big profits ( like this and Foxconn, ... ) while create non-value a big GDP, do you ?
A big GDP is meaningless factor, if the salary, working environment still poor. So what Chinese get from that big GDP ?
From my comments you get these? My god, why do you like distorting my question and comments? what's wrong with your understanding?

As a employer, in the world, who will not make biggest profits? are there same thing you mentioned non-value big GDP and you so-called GDP on electonic flow to Taiwan? and do you know howm many Taiwanese companies in Vietnam? don't tell me in there the working environment there is better than that in China?

How do you know Chinese industry? How much do you know industry? if you know little and nothing, don't pretend to be expert, it is disgusting.

You are not kid, but find you are very ignorant about industry and economy, but like pretending to the one know much, don't show your ignorance here again and again.

You do know that BoQ in Vietnamese mean bullshit.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom