What's new

Honouring faith and secularism in the armed forces :Men who fight together must pray together

He ceases to be a muslim if he he starts leading pagan prayer and holding partners with God

Their is misrepresentation in this man describing himself as a muslim

Again that is your opinion, he obviously doesn't share that. I believe that rejection of that very idea was why his father chose to be in India & serve in the Indian army when he could have opted for Pakistan.

Yes :) your belief has to be pure. One God & last prophet is a prerequisite of Islam.
Don't sweat it man, These Neo-Liberals have their own way of doing things. Better not waste time on them, move on and do what actually is Right! Being a Muslim is not about praying, sacrificing or being nationalistic............It's all about accepting Allah as your only and one supreme creator first and then Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) as his last prophet. Rest comes later and if these people don't understand this fundamental rule then we can't convince them.

He did that as the commanding officer of his men. The explanation for that is pretty clear with a reference to a Hindu officer doing similarly in a predominantly Muslim unit.
As I said at the end of my post - His faith, his belief system. It is not my place to judge him and I'm not.

I simply stated, it's not something I would/could do.

Kindly do not brag about your false intelligence unnecessarily. Yes you are higher than everyone else, and no you don't know anything about Pakistan sitting in some foreign country for years. BBCDs (British Born Confused Desi.s) are not Pakistanis in essence. We are the ones who live here, who know what we are going through.
Here lies the quandary that Pakistan finds itself in. Muslim? Pakistan? Whose Muslim?

Hahaha false religion what does than make me since I used to follow Confucianism but changed to Islam. At least Taiwan and China join together to takeout any 3rd party like in the case of attacks based on religious ground in China by Uyghur for purification of lands from infidels.

I know so many of my brothers who dont see eye to eye to what you believe. Uyghur separatist want land so they use religion as a way to carve out a piece of land and call that a new nation and launch attacks from that new nation into adjoining areas. Peace is the way of life for most Muslims but people like you have made the water murky for all of us, thank you.
Well said brother.:tup:

Does Syed Ata have an explanation for the fact why India does not respect the muslims the way loyalist muslims like him respect it. Why are muslims less than 4% in the army when their population is 14%. Why is the percentage even less among officers. Things don't add up. No matter how much we muslims enslave ourselves, sell ourselves to India we will always be the outcasts, the terrorists and unwanted people.

We need to give up this worship of Bharat and form a united front against Hindutvas. That is our need. Not kissing bharti butt.

Just to remind you; you are a Pakistani.

Hahaha false religion what does than make me since I used to follow Confucianism but changed to Islam. At least Taiwan and China join together to takeout any 3rd party like in the case of attacks based on religious ground in China by Uyghur for purification of lands from infidels.

I know so many of my brothers who dont see eye to eye to what you believe. Uyghur separatist want land so they use religion as a way to carve out a piece of land and call that a new nation and launch attacks from that new nation into adjoining areas. Peace is the way of life for most Muslims but people like you have made the water murky for all of us, thank you.
Tell your rubbish to your fellow country men that they should go to Srinagar Jamia masjid and offer namaz and participate in moharram zoljanah to win the hearts of kashmiris for peace. thankyou

Its mainly ABCD American born confused desi :D
Kindly do not brag about your false intelligence unnecessarily. Yes you are higher than everyone else, and no you don't know anything about Pakistan sitting in some foreign country for years. BBCDs (British Born Confused Desi.s) are not Pakistanis in essence. We are the ones who live here, who know what we are going through.

Muslim's cant mix our faith with paganism or false religions, this guy is talking bull crap if he thinks he is muslim by leading Puja!
Its is something that a Pakistani can never understand....This is the strength that binds India together...there are a few bad apples..there are disagreements...but this is the land of the ganga jamuni tehzeeb..Hindus and Muslims were born out of the same ancestors in the land of the ganges..we dont believe ourselves to be of Arab or Persian descent...we were born in India and this is the essence of our shared culture and values..to us Dussehra and Diwali brings the same joy and passion as Eid and Ramadan...u have to be born here to feel it..

Its is something that a Pakistani can never understand....This is the strength that binds India together...there are a few bad apples..there are disagreements...but this is the land of the ganga jamuni tehzeeb..Hindus and Muslims were born out of the same ancestors in the land of the ganges..we dont believe ourselves to be of Arab or Persian descent...we were born in India and this is the essence of our shared culture and values..to us Dussehra and Diwali brings the same joy and passion as Eid and Ramadan...u have to be born here to feel it..
Mixing and respecting each others religious activities is one thing and trying to defy fundamental principles of ones own religion is another. A Muslim is one who worships Allah alone, not any prophet and certainly not any idol. I cant believe that we even have to debate this, clearly the Kalima Tayyiba didn't mean anything to this Indian Army officer then who are we to tell him anything.

Back
Top Bottom