What's new

Honor Killings in West

Ghazwa e Hind

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
It is strange that whole secular class and even upcoming British Prime Minister speaks on the unfortunate killing of Pakistani prostitute Qandeel Baluch but no one is uttering a single word against unjust brutalities in Kashmir where more than 50 martyred in last 10 days at the hands of Indian occupation forces.

1451942_616111388499203_4928458745333934347_n.jpg

It is strange that whole secular class and even upcoming British Prime Minister speaks on the unfortunate killing of Pakistani prostitute Qandeel Baluch but no one is uttering a single word against unjust brutalities in Kashmir where more than 50 martyred in last 10 days at the hands of Indian occupation forces.

View attachment 319328

It's true the western bigoted media likes to put their western values on these colored nations and label them as criminals.
The fact of the matter is they don't give a sh*t about women in Pakistan or india.
I wasn't a fan of qandeel but what happened to her was messed up,She supported her family all the way even her drug addict brother. So please have some respect for the deceased.

what you are referring to is domestic abuse, not honor killing.

honor killing in Islam is legal isn't it?? at least in Sharia controlled areas.

It's true the western bigoted media likes to put their western values on these colored nations and label them as criminals.
The fact of the matter is they don't give a sh*t about women in Pakistan or india.
I wasn't a fan of qandeel but what happened to her was messed up,She supported her family all the way even her drug addict brother. So please have some respect for the deceased.
Killing is totally unjust! But supporting her profession is also unjust.
These seculars are deliberately promoting vulgarity in Pakistan. Every soul matters and her killers should be brought to justice. Pakistan is an Islamic country and we should not support thr prostitution business in Pakistan.

Council of Islamic Ideology of Pakistan, a state controlled authority declared honor killing as "haram". Largest Muslim sect 'Ahl e Sunnat' jointly issued a fatwa few weeks ago about this menace. So, don't label honor killing as an "Islamic" thing. This is totally unjust. The guy and his family is trying to create space for them by labelling it an "honor killing".

These seculars are deliberately promoting vulgarity in Pakistan. Every soul matters and her killers should be brought to justice. Pakistan is an Islamic country and we should not support thr prostitution business in Pakistan.

What was her profession? She tried to be a singer but couldn't,She lied about modeling? All i saw her do is dance in some music video that's it.

What was her profession? She tried to be a singer but couldn't,She lied about modeling? All i saw her do is dance in some music video that's it.
I wanted to be an airforce pilot but i failed. I did not opted for any mercenary force. Same in her case. She wanted to be a superstar and ended up in "such" business. Media industry is equally responsible. Actually Pakistani seculars blame Islam for every problem of society.

Everyone knows the blacksheep in media. Girls use their bodies to climb the ladders of success. "FASHION" movie of bollywood is a perfect depiction which shows the reality. Human is animal when it comes to such relations! May Allah Kareem save our sisters and daughters from such wolves out there in society.

Council of Islamic Ideology of Pakistan, a state controlled authority declared honor killing as "haram". Largest Muslim sect 'Ahl e Sunnat' jointly issued a fatwa few weeks ago about this menace. So, don't label honor killing as an "Islamic" thing. This is totally unjust. The guy and his family is trying to create space for them by labelling it an "honor killing".
Lol i wouldn't take these state controlled authorities seriously, it's all political fatawa that they give.
"Honor killing" is haram though according to the real educated shuyukh in saudi.

Lol i wouldn't take these state controlled authorities seriously, it's all political fatawa that they give.
"Honor killing" is haram though according to the real educated shuyukh in saudi.
Yes CII is a political authority and Sunni Itehad Council is also a political authority but "HONOR KILLING" is haram and ulema are united on this issue. Some jahils like those who also support TTP favors such things. We should not call them ulema because 'aalim' and 'jahil' are two opposite terms.

Honor killing is against the islamic sharia

Kashmir problem started by the British so off course they are not going to say anything against it

View attachment 319328
There's already a thread on this today

https://defence.pk/threads/west’s-‘...sor-completely-owns-the-western-media.440213/

No; honor killing is cultural not religious.

Sharia itself has been demonized beyond recognition with new laws borrowed from barbaric cultures.

Trust me; the real Sharia is very just and understandable.

Yes CII is a political authority and Sunni Itehad Council is also a political authority but "HONOR KILLING" is haram and ulema are united on this issue. Some jahils like those who also support TTP favors such things. We should not call them ulema because 'aalim' and 'jahil' are two opposite terms.
Yeah thats what i said. The people with knowledge say that it is haram.

There is no authority. Tahir Ashrafi vs Sherani fight proved how this CII operates. Ulemas are more interested in their respective sects. How many ulemas have talked about land distribution, bureaucratic or police reforms with such fervor as they do in other things?

As far as this issue of secularism is concerned, Pakistan so called seculars are a non entity. Its the pious ulemas and the even pious govt and establishment that has failed to define islam. Pakistan was based on Ijtihad, majority of so called ulemas will consider it secularism. Today, when the enemy is pounding Pakistan from all sides, the debate is hijab, jilbab, niqab, marriages, music is haram or halal, was edhi muslim or not?

View attachment 319328

Really, you think honor killings is the same as domestic violence by boyfriends and husbands? Oh well, be happy with that tradition continuing then; you've found the perfect excuse.

You have also called her a prostitute. I have just one question since you are in Turkey. How many days to cross the border and join people of same thought and ilk? When we will see you on video cutting heads off?

Pakistani prostitute Qandeel Baluch

Considering you understand Islamic teachings better than me or most of us ................ can you please come up with four witnesses to support your claim?

Or else its a slander بہتان and back biting I hope you know what Quran e Pak has to say about such people.

Back
Top Bottom