What's new

Honor Killings in West

There is no authority. Tahir Ashrafi vs Sherani fight proved how this CII operates. Ulemas are more interested in their respective sects. How many ulemas have talked about land distribution, bureaucratic or police reforms with such fervor as they do in other things?

As far as this issue of secularism is concerned, Pakistan so called seculars are a non entity. Its the pious ulemas and the even pious govt and establishment that has failed to define islam. Pakistan was based on Ijtihad, majority of so called ulemas will consider it secularism. Today, when the enemy is pounding Pakistan from all sides, the debate is hijab, jilbab, niqab, marriages, music is haram or halal, was edhi muslim or not?
individuals are not institutions. Every aalim is not a faqeeh, we should not expect much from a rag tag local molvi just like we expect every science student to be Dr Samar Mubarakmand. Everyone have his or her own limitations and caliber.

Really, you think honor killings is the same as domestic violence by boyfriends and husbands? Oh well, be happy with that tradition continuing then; you've found the perfect excuse.

You have also called her a prostitute. I have just one question since you are in Turkey. How many days to cross the border and join people of same thought and ilk? When we will see you on video cutting heads off?
so you are justifying the killings in West by just changing the name of the topic?

Considering you understand Islamic teachings better than me or most of us ................ can you please come up with four witnesses to support your claim?

Or else its a slander بہتان and back biting I hope you know what Quran e Pak has to say about such people.
what else you call her? suggest a substitute name?

it means you also agree that calling someone prostitute is not a good thing and prostitution should not be supported in blatant words?

I would only agree if you could produce four witnesses to support your claim .............. four sane pious practicing Muslims who have never lied in their whole life and can attest that they saw Fauzia Azeem with their own eyes. Otherwise calling anyone prostitute is slander.

I would suggest if you cannot pray for her forgiveness than better stop her character assassination she is dead already.

I would only agree if you could produce four witnesses to support your claim .............. four sane pious practicing Muslims who have never lied in their whole life and can attest that they saw Fauzia Azeem with their own eyes. Otherwise calling anyone prostitute is slander.

I would suggest if you cannot pray for her forgiveness than better stop her character assassination she is dead already.
I am talking about prostitution business. Seculars are openly supporting the prostitution by labeling it as an "individual right".

I am talking about prostitution business. Seculars are openly supporting the prostitution by labeling it as an "individual right".

By the way you called her prostitute in your opening paragraphs. Seculars can support whatever they want but they cannot force anyone to become one? Or can they?

Back
Top Bottom