What's new

Homes of Christians burnt

its makes me wanna hit those fire heads :hitwall: who dont know a quark of their own religion (Islam) :disagree: and go about the land enforcing the divine law :undecided:. The end result of all this melodramatica ultima is always "A BAD BAD NAME FOR ISLAM" :frown::disagree:. When true Islam, the Islam of The One True God says this:

Sura Al-Hajj(22) Verse No. 40 :

"If it were not for GOD's supporting of some people against others, monasteries, churches, synagogues, and masajid - where the name of GOD is commemorated frequently - would have been destroyed."

Sura 5 Verse 82:

"And nearest among them (Non-Muslims) in love to the believers wilt thou find those who say, "We are Christians": because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant."

One last advice for my "the Do It Yourself Muslim Brothers" out there:

The Prophet (PBUH) said (I'm using my own form here) "Make certain whenever you hear a news, whether its genuine and then and only then act"

So, before you pass the FINAL JUDGMENT on our poor Christian brothers PALEEZE follow the way of the best man ever (PBUH). :agree:

The intelligence agencies have warned the government on July 18 about such terror attacks in Faisalabad, Toba Tek Singh, Rawalpindi, Sialkot and Okara in retaliation of Mumbai attacks.

Intelligence agencies present Gojra violence report to IG
Updated at: 1743 PST, Sunday, August 02, 2009
LAHORE: Intelligence agencies have presented the report into Gojra violence to Inspector General of Police Punjab.

According to Intelligence sources, the Interior Ministry had, on July 18, informed the provinces through a circular about the possibility of terrorist activities.

The circular had alerted Punjab districts including Faisalabad, Tob Tek Singh, Sialkot, Rawalpindi and Okara.

It warned that terrorist activities may be carried out in these areas in retaliation of Mumbai attacks.

Intelligence agencies present Gojra violence report to IG - GEO.tv

its makes me wanna hit those fire heads :hitwall: who dont know a quark of their own religion (Islam) :disagree: and go about the land enforcing the divine law :undecided:. The end result of all this melodramatica ultima is always "A BAD BAD NAME FOR ISLAM" :frown::disagree:. When true Islam, the Islam of The One True God says this:

"If it were not for GOD's supporting of some people against others, monasteries, churches, synagogues, and masajid - where the name of GOD is commemorated frequently - would have been destroyed."

Sura 5 Verse 82:

"And nearest among them (Non-Muslims) in love to the believers wilt thou find those who say, "We are Christians": because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant."

The Prophet (PBUH) said (I'm using my own form here) "Make certain whenever you hear a news, whether its genuine and then and only then act"

So, before you pass the FINAL JUDGMENT on our poor Christian brothers PALEEZE follow the way of the best man ever (PBUH). :agree:

I agree with you, perscution, discrimination, because of religon, race, sex in the 21st century is backward, premitive an in this case barbaric...and any culture that engages in such behavior is sick.

An act which has to be condemned. It is not in Pakistan's interest if such things happen, like Jinnah said that he wants all religions to live in Pakistan.

The intelligence agencies have warned the government on July 18 about such terror attacks in Faisalabad, Toba Tek Singh, Rawalpindi, Sialkot and Okara in retaliation of Mumbai attacks.

Intelligence agencies present Gojra violence report to IG
Updated at: 1743 PST, Sunday, August 02, 2009
LAHORE: Intelligence agencies have presented the report into Gojra violence to Inspector General of Police Punjab.

According to Intelligence sources, the Interior Ministry had, on July 18, informed the provinces through a circular about the possibility of terrorist activities.

The circular had alerted Punjab districts including Faisalabad, Tob Tek Singh, Sialkot, Rawalpindi and Okara.

It warned that terrorist activities may be carried out in these areas in retaliation of Mumbai attacks.

Intelligence agencies present Gojra violence report to IG - GEO.tv

O.k. so those fanatics were provoked by India. Comeon there is a lot of these things happening even before and we all know why was Yusuf yohanna not nominated for captaincy, had to change his relegion but even then was denied, even though he is one of the best batsmen in world.And even a few month ago a Christian PAf's interview was being discussed in which he had said that he wasn't promoted becoz he was a christian. Although Murardk Sir rebuffed that opinion.But still minorities are being suppressed by Pakistan and some Pakistani's even say that since baluchistani's represent just 4% of population hence it doesn't matter if they are saying anything like demanding more royalties and participation of locals in development projects as their uprising can be suppressed.

Easy, Take it easy, very few will buy into this "Indian did it" stuff - recall that it was exactly the Indian did it line that some tried to sell the public when Islamists actually perpetrated crimes.

Sectarian violence is a specialty of Islamists - just look at Iraq, and of course Islamists have had a great deal of experience in Pakistan, again, recall the machine guning of Shiah Namazis, then the revenge attacks with grenades on Namazis, and look at what is going on in Kurran agency.

Pakistanis, the Islamists think, are confused -- but look at the responses of a majority of Pakistanis, do they seem confused, unable to tell right from wrong, unable to champion Jinnah's Pakistan over the Islamist hell hole of Pakistan? No sir, we are clear, this is not us, it will never be us.

If any blasphemy occurred that is by the perpetrators when they burnt religious books along with houses and their inhabitants;

Case have been lodged against several bastards and they will be taken care off.They have commited a huge crime and they should get what they deserve.

Instead of reacting after the event as we always do, we should take a more proactive approach.

Maybe it's time to consider the approach taken by many Western countries where mullahs have to be certified before they are allowed to preach.

Anybody, including -- especially -- a mullah who incites violence should be punished immediately.

Sadly no effective reform of the Madressah system has been enacted and equally sad is that the public education system still relies on the Madressah system.

However; more important than any of these things is more important that sustain public messages through opinion makers that this cannot possibly be Islam, that this taking offence business is merely a mask, a disquise of those determined to destabilize and destroy Pakistan.

^ @ muse, this isnt Islam, read below:

Sura 5 Verse 82:

But i disagree with your statement that the Madaris need reform, THEY DONT, Period. They are serving their purpose perfectly. That is the preservation of the word of God. if Hitler destroyed half of Europe, it doesnt mean Christianity is bad or the pope is idle, it means A**H**** like Hilter didnt know S*** about peace and Christianity. Its not the religion Idiot, its the man who is ignorant. ;)

Yes, it not communism that is to blame, it is communists who are to blame?

Dear friends extremisim is the biggest evil in the world these days. it is there in india and pakistan and the rest of the world. unfortunately all over the media the voices of these extremists are shown as headlines. media is looking for sensationalism. therefore the true voices of harmony and moderism are suppressed as they do not make good headlines. we need to get together in our respective societies and get rid of this scum

^ @ muse, this isnt Islam, read below:

But i disagree with your statement that the Madaris need reform, THEY DONT, Period. They are serving their purpose perfectly. That is the preservation of the word of God. if Hitler destroyed half of Europe, it doesnt mean Christianity is bad or the pope is idle, it means A**H**** like Hilter didnt know S*** about peace and Christianity. Its not the religion Idiot, its the man who is ignorant. ;)

Wrong comparison. Not sure if Hitler was a practicing Christian. At least he never used the Bible to justify genocide. His reasons for the genocides were racial and political, and not based on any particular religion. Hitler even targeted the church.

Hitler was promoting ethnic extremism ie only Aryans should live in the world while Mullahs are spreading Islamic extremism.A lot of difference between them.

Back
Top Bottom