What's new

Homeless in Germany: Half a million people have no permanent home

Dai Toruko

Reaction score
Country
Turkey

More than half a million people in Germany have no permanent home. According to a recent study, close to fifty thousand of them live on the street. The report says the high cost of housing in German cities is largely to blame. Ira Spitzer reports from Berlin.

How come we house millions of turks then?
How come we've never been asked?

Because most of the population are made up of idiots.

Reason there are millions of Turks in Germany is they were required, as Germany was short of labour due to the death of millions of Germans in WW2.

Bei Flüchtlingen sagen sie: „Warum kriegen sie Hilfe und die Obdachlosen nicht?“
Bei Obdachlosen sagen sie: „Niemand muss Obdachlos sein, es gibt doch Hartz4“
Bei Hartz4-empfängern sagen sie: „Warum arbeiten die faulen Schweine nicht!?“
Doch in Wirklichkeit verachten sie alle, die Hilfe benötigen. Weil sie auch keine Hilfe kriegen...

Nein, ich verachte nur Menschen die ihre eigenen Länder ruiniert haben, und jetzt in meinem Land auf meine Kosten genauso weiter machen.
Migration from turkey is a big fat problem in western Europe...

Bei Flüchtlingen sagen sie: „Warum kriegen sie Hilfe und die Obdachlosen nicht?“
Bei Obdachlosen sagen sie: „Niemand muss Obdachlos sein, es gibt doch Hartz4“
Bei Hartz4-empfängern sagen sie: „Warum arbeiten die faulen Schweine nicht!?“
Doch in Wirklichkeit verachten sie alle, die Hilfe benötigen. Weil sie auch keine Hilfe kriegen...
Auf English, bitte.

Nein, ich verachte nur Menschen die ihre eigenen Länder ruiniert haben, und jetzt in meinem Land auf meine Kosten genauso weiter machen.
Migration from turkey is a big fat problem in western Europe...

Ich gehe jede Wette ein, dass niemand der selbsternannten Abendlandretter einfach in Deutschland bliebe, wenn ein sinnloser, von US-Interessen gesteuerter Krieg ausbräche. Also hört endlich auf, die Menschen aus Syrien, Afghanistan, Irak oder sonstwoher zu kritisieren!!

[QUOTE = "Reconquerer, post: 11725888, member: 191882"] No, I despise only people who have ruined their own countries, and now continue to do the same in my country at my expense.
Migration from turkey is a big fat problem in western Europe ... [/ QUOTE]

Shut the f up german fag

[QUOTE = "Reconquerer, post: 11725888, member: 191882"] No, I despise only people who have ruined their own countries, and now continue to do the same in my country at my expense.
Migration from turkey is a big fat problem in western Europe ... [/ QUOTE]

Shut the f up german fag

Racist moron has no idea how much Turks helped rebuild Germany after WW2.

If Germans dont want Turks I dont want these bastard Germans buying up our houses in Alanya.

There should be a limit to foreigners buying up houses and land.

My Bengali brother most Europeans are like that they are arrogant, racist, snobby kind of people. Its in their nature to use up immigrants then throw them into trash when their use by date has passed.

If Germans dont want Turks I dont want these bastard Germans buying up our houses in Alanya.

There should be a limit to foreigners buying up houses and land.

My Bengali brother most Europeans are like that they are arrogant, racist, snobby kind of people. Its in their nature to use up immigrants then throw them into trash when their use by date has passed.

I would say it is human nature and not just reserved to Europeans.

Best thing to do is develop your own country as you will only get true equality from your own people.

Western capitalist interest based economy never provide ultimate solution to economy.Time for world to adopt Islamic system of economy for real prosperity.Germans have technology so it is easy for them to adopt it and move out of zionists influence

In 1945 my country was a burning shithole, people were starving and more then 80% of our cities were destroyed, in 1952 we were already the richest country in Europe and the second richest in the world after the US, and then
in 1961 the first turks came... (wiki in German https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwerbeabkommen_zwischen_der_Bundesrepublik_Deutschland_und_der_Türkei)
So @UKBengali you tell me, how much turks helped to rebuild my country!
They are here in the third generation, the majority is living on benefits and these turks cause nothing but trouble, and again, this is not a German-turkish problem, in the Netherlands, Austria, Belgium... these turks have the same catastrophic reputation!

In 1945 my country was a burning shithole, people were starving and more then 80% of our cities were destroyed, in 1952 we were already the richest country in Europe and the second richest in the world after the US, and then
in 1961 the first turks came... (wiki in German https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwerbeabkommen_zwischen_der_Bundesrepublik_Deutschland_und_der_Türkei)
So @UKBengali you tell me, how much turks helped to rebuild my country!
They are here in the third generation, the majority is living on benefits and these turks cause nothing but trouble, and again, this is not a German-turkish problem, in the Netherlands, Austria, Belgium... these turks have the same catastrophic reputation!

West German economic boom could not have been sustained without Turkish labour from 1961 onwards.
Now stop complaining and be greatful to those Turks who made Germany into the country it is today.

Tip for you my friend - give them opportunities in the job market and they will be an asset to Germany.

Back
Top Bottom