What's new

Homeless in Germany: Half a million people have no permanent home

In 1945 my country was a burning shithole, people were starving and more then 80% of our cities were destroyed, in 1952 we were already the richest country in Europe and the second richest in the world after the US, and then
in 1961 the first turks came... (wiki in German https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwerbeabkommen_zwischen_der_Bundesrepublik_Deutschland_und_der_Türkei)
So @UKBengali you tell me, how much turks helped to rebuild my country!
They are here in the third generation, the majority is living on benefits and these turks cause nothing but trouble, and again, this is not a German-turkish problem, in the Netherlands, Austria, Belgium... these turks have the same catastrophic reputation!

German cunt

West German economic boom could not have been sustained without Turkish labour from 1961 onwards.
Why??? We would've take more Italians, Spaniards or Greeks then, they don't cause any trouble, they perfectly integrated into our society and no one wants to get rid of them today!

Tip for you my friend - give them opportunities in the job market and they will be an asset to Germany.
They had all the chances under the sun, our patience is over!

German cunt
YOU TURK! (this is an insult in western Europe! xD)
btw @Nein , why do you deny your identity, clearly you aren't Australian, you are a turk! Apparently you are ashamed of it!:woot:

Why??? We would've take more Italians, Spaniards or Greeks then, they don't cause any trouble, they perfectly integrated into our society and no one wants to get rid of them today!

YOU TURK! (this is an insult in western Europe! xD)
btw @Nein , why do you deny your identity, clearly you aren't Australian, you are a turk! Apparently you are ashamed of it!:woot:

I was born in Australia to Turkish parents you german faggot. Real meaning of Turk actually means strong or iron so is that supposed to be an insult you german pig??

Last edited:
In the mid-fifties there was a shortage of labour in Europe. The British went to Ireland, then the West Idies to encourage people to come here to work. The Germans went to Turkey and Yugoslavia.

Without this migrant labour force the economic recovery would have faltered.

There is a limit to how many Spaniards, Greeks or Italians could be taken.
By the 1960s Italian emigration had dropped a lot due to improved economic conditions at home and so without Turks Germany would have had to look outside Europe for emigrants.

Germans just need to give Turks an equal opportunity in the jobs market and they will become loyal citizens.

I guess more then 95% of the population of the world is jealous on our standard of living in the EU, we don't need turks to clean our restroom and to deliver our parcels, let's take people from the Phillipines or Vietnam then, they are polite, they know how to behave and they don't turn our suburbs into no-go areas!
Anyway, looks like the fat years are over for the turk in the EU... :yahoo:

Germans just need to give Turks an equal opportunity in the jobs market and they will become loyal citizens.
They've always had, and still have equal opportunities, they just mess everything up and behave like scumbags, thats why they are hated throughout Europe!

I guess more then 95% of the population of the world is jealous on our standard of living in the EU, we don't need turks to clean our restroom and to deliver our parcels, let's take people from the Phillipines or Vietnam then, they are polite, they know how to behave and they don't turn our suburbs into no-go areas!
Anyway, looks like the fat years are over for the turk in the EU... :yahoo:

They've always had, and still have equal opportunities, they just mess everything up and behave like scumbags, thats why they are hated throughout Europe!

You seem to have a personal grudge against Turks.

The fact you mentioned restroom and delivering parcels just goes to show why Turks do not feel that Germany is their country.
No point spent hundreds of thousands of Euros educating a Turk and then not giving them a job equivalent to their qualifications.

I have met German Turks and they seem like polite civilised people. If you give respect you will get it back.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom