What's new

Hollywood actress Erica Derrickson talks about the Human Rights Violations in Kashmir (Video).

We should make our ambassador to take on India. Love her. Is it possible to bring her to UN? We can help her in all the way . This will add to our diplomatic offense
Erica Derrickson bashing India on its dirtiness and hygiene levels :wub::wub::wub:

LOL.This is hilarious:

ZQdPNLp.jpg
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Thank you to Eircka

It is too much for most westerners as they don't see this brutal side of India

I hope that world community steps up the effort to ensure vote in Kashmir takes place
The people of Kashmir deserve right to vote and referendum to separate from India

I hope that world community steps up the effort to ensure vote in Kashmir takes place
The people of Kashmir deserve right to vote and referendum to separate from India
to ensure a vote Pakistan must withdraw from GB and AJK. Without it there is no chance for a vote

We gave them free hand , come to Islamabad airport , enjoy some bbq in Azad kashmir and then talk to local people

We should make our ambassador to take on India. Love her. Is it possible to bring her to UN? We can help her in all the way . This will add to our diplomatic offense

While I do agree with her stance on Kashmir and her love for Kashmiri people and she speaking the truth about Indian Army having its hands full in Kashmiri blood.

We shouldn't forget that she's an American herself and her country's hands are are full of bloodshed and genocide .. Specially in the Middle East ..

I posted this video earlier in media section. Its not about her acting or how famous she is but her message which is based on facts and personal experience . Such sun kar indian k phat jati ha so they will obviously bash/abuse her without listening to her message

Freaking ISI!!!
I never knew they have infiltrated hollywood as well.
:p:

Back
Top Bottom