What's new

Hollywood actress Erica Derrickson talks about the Human Rights Violations in Kashmir (Video).

how come when someone Talks about something releated to india and if indians don't agree with majority of indian jack@$$ start with the personal attacks be it pdf or non pdf members

How many of you who are asking who she please do enlighten us who the F.... Are you , people if i m from some other country it doesn't mean i cant talk about wrong happening somewhere else all of us
Yes laws and culture traditions are decided by humans who live there and can choose what ever they want but other countries will talk about because we live on same planet use same air. Because we are humans be it from different race , state or country we all are humans

She saw whats happening and got affected
And she talked about which needed gutts doesn't matter what role she did or what kind of movies she do , she has done more than majority of you guys will do in your whole life

As for Kashmir and Balochistan
Why India is not allowing access to UN. While Pakistan do allow that what india is trying to cover
now Dont Bring Ego or our personal matter BS because when india and Pakistan talk about. Each other while being members of UN and talk oppression of people they need to show there hands too how clean or dirty they are

Last edited:
That's what Balochis are asking of you. And the Bengalis were asking of you in 1971 when you did it on any massive scale. Paid stooge she is. She can't see the plight of Balochis and Bengalis who were dishonored by you.

You are obviously a jackass nobody can reason with. Further, i don't think you have ever met a Kashmiri or a Baloch.

The comments that Indians are putting below her video are absolutely disgusting .. Abusing the poor woman to death .

You are obviously a jackass nobody can reason with. Further, i don't think you have ever met a Kashmiri or a Baloch.

You sir have obviously never met a balochi or a human being even. Let alone this Erica lady.

You sir have obviously never met a balochi or a human being even. Let alone this Erica lady.

you must be having a lot of fun dishing out those negative ratings, all that power must be exhilarating :lol:

After you take your head out of your ***, ask all the questions that she mentioned from your self. You may not like the answer.

Lets not do this. People who are Indian, regardless of their religion, support India. However, none of them support the atrocities and racial hatred of the current government. They have returned their medals and their country ambassadorships. We are not to judge if they are Muslim or not.

The answer is in my post , how many times we Indians have to repeat the reasons ??

Who is that?
She is nobody in here.

She already said she dont know anything about situation.
Then she should mind her own business

Does the Americans care if someone from India said same about their doings in Iraq or Afghanistan?

LOL.This is hilarious:

ZQdPNLp.jpg

Another beautiful video from her,, her Vlog in Kashmir Valley .

Who is that?
She is nobody in here.

She already said she dont know anything about situation.
Then she should mind her own business

Does the Americans care if someone from India said same about their doings in Iraq or Afghanistan?

I think she also acted in 'Birdemic Shock and Toerror', quality of acting is amazing @Bilal Khan 777 nice work bud. :enjoy:

Thank you Erika... Approach Pakistan government for some funds for Ur great support for our cause.

LOL Indians should be burning from inside now Erika support Pakistan... Pakistan so Isolated lol

Lol!! who's this woman and how much did you pay her?

Don't act too smart u should so afraid now

Erica Derrickson bashing India on its dirtiness and hygiene levels :wub::wub::wub:

Back
Top Bottom