What's new

Hockey World Cup

my england is winning :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

as predicted 5:2 was possible...... and it happened

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/49155-pakistanis-delighted-support-indian-fans.html

The problem is with Pakistani fans (from Pakistan).

During India-Pak matches at Mohali, many Pakistani's come across the border to watch cricket match.

Why not in Delhi?

Bus,Rail,Airline everything is available to reach Delhi.

GB

And one such cricekt lover from Pakistan who went to India was killed by Indians and he came back to Pakistan as a dead body.

The visa restrictions and risks are so high that no Pakistani wants to put his life on risk for visiting Dehli.

We dint see the support for Pakistan from Indians in the first match.

May be in match against Spain, they wanted Spain out of the race as safety measure for Indian win.

Anyway please dont ruin the thread and keep the politics out of sports here. Thanks

Anyway please dont ruin the thread and keep the politics out of sports here. Thanks

My answer was against your question that who will support Pakistan in India.

I didnot bring politics.

It is clear above.

And one such cricekt lover from Pakistan who went to India was killed by Indians and he came back to Pakistan as a dead body.

Killed by Indians? Who killed him. It was 1 out of thousands.
The visa restrictions and risks are so high that no Pakistani wants to put his life on risk for visiting Dehli.

There are no visa restrictions nor any risks in visiting Delhi.
We dint see the support for Pakistan from Indians in the first match.

You are actually expecting support from Indians to Pakistan in India Pakistan match??? :undecided:

May be in match against Spain, they wanted Spain out of the race as safety measure for Indian win.

Please introduce yourself to facts first before anything.

When it is not India, the Indians support other South Asian teams.

In Pakistan's T-20 against England and Series against NZ in UAE, many Indians supported Pakistan in stadium.

GB

In Pakistan's T-20 against England and Series against NZ in UAE, many Indians supported Pakistan in stadium.

GB
thats not possible i can guarantee

i have seen Indians supporting all other teams playing against Pakistan during T20 WC. The key reason why they were supporting opponents was that they are playing against Pakistan :lol::lol:

i watched 8 matches in the ground out of which 4 matches was played by Pakistan and they always supported opponents......

My answer was against your question that who will support Pakistan in India.

I didnot bring politics.

It is clear above.

Read my post again. I was asking Zaki why he was searching for PAKISTANI FANS in India.

Killed by Indians? Who killed him. It was 1 out of thousands.

I think the killers were INDIAN Police very much Indians not from mars.

There are no visa restrictions nor any risks in visiting Delhi.

Check the new process. As far as risk well indeed atleast for Pakistanis its greater than anyone, No one know when he/she will be picked by Indians on pretext of being ISI agent.

You are actually expecting support from Indians to Pakistan in India Pakistan match??? :undecided:

Why not. On a some good move by Pakistani players in the ground. Just like we appreciate good shot by Indian cricket players or a good catch in ground.

On another note we have seen the behavior of learned Indian members even on this forum after India won. It was really disappointing to act in a cheap way.

Back
Top Bottom