What's new

Hockey India to suspend playing ties with Pakistan: Narinder Batra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now they are fighting Australians! hahaha

These fugly dimwits have totally lost it!

Two Pakistani field hockey players were suspended and one was reprimanded for making obscene gestures after their team's semi-final win over hosts India in the Champions Trophy semi-final, the sport's governing body said on Sunday. (Pakistani Players Taunted Crowd)

Muhammad Tousiq and reserve goalkeeper Ali Amjad were handed a one-match ban that sidelined them from the final of the eight-nation tournament against Germany later on Sunday in Bhubaneswar. (FIH Regrets Incident)

Shafqat Rasool was reprimanded for the same offence, the International Hockey Federation announced after conducting a hearing with Pakistan coach Shahnaz Sheikh and the players earlier in the day.

"The above-mentioned players were seen making gestures that are considered to be obscene," the FIH said in a statement without elaborating. The body had earlier cleared Pakistan of any wrongdoing.

As the final hooter sounded in Saturday night's 4-3 thriller, excited Pakistani players took off their shirts and made rude gestures towards Indian fans at the packed 7,000-capacity Kalinga stadium.

Shahnaz, a former international, also walked out of the post-match press conference in a huff after Indian reporters persisted in asking questions about his players' behaviour after the game.

Tournament director Wiert Doyer, who investigated the incident soon after the match, had let the players off without any action after Shahnaz apologised for their actions.

The FIH U-turn on Sunday came a few hours after Hockey India chief Narinder Batra demanded an unconditional apology from Pakistan and called for strict action by the governing body.

"I am instructing my CEO to inform FIH that in case this kind of behaviour by teams is within normal and tolerable limits of FIH, then we may not be interested to host any more tournaments in India," Batra said in a statement.

"The tournaments may be shifted to countries which tolerate this kind of nonsense and uncouth behaviour."

India are due to host the 2018 World Cup.

Batra also threatened to severe all ties with the Pakistan Hockey Federation (PHF) unless they issued an unconditional apology.

In a separate statement released by the FIH on Sunday, Shahnaz issued a fresh apology on behalf of the PHF.

"The incident.....contained behaviour that is considered unacceptable to Pakistan Hockey Federation and the entire hockey fraternity," he was quoted as saying in the statement.

"As the result, I have spoken to my team and explained to them that they are guests in India and as hosts they have been very hospitable to the team."

The semi-final win helped Pakistan avenge their defeat by India in the Asian Games final in South Korea in October. That loss denied them a direct entry to the 2016 Olympics.

World Hockey Body Suspends Two Pakistani Players Following Obscene Gestures - Hockey News

Muk Gya Tera Show India... Ro India Ro India.. As Usual...!

According Pakistani coach...the Pakistani players were just celebrating according to their national tradition...i guess showin middle finger and doing pelvic thrusts infront of families and children must be pakistani national tradition..

Please pass on this important information to all our non-pakistani friends around the world..whenever we meet pakisanis, we should show them middle finger and do pelvic thrusts..so as to 'celebrate' pakistani national tradition....

Last edited:
Didnt have enough of this thread: Kya yahi sab sikhate hain Pakistan main?

Maybe title should be world hockey suspended 2 players coz Indians couldnt stop crying? :pop:

The FIH U-turn on Sunday came a few hours after Hockey India chief Narinder Batra demanded an unconditional apology from Pakistan and called for strict action by the governing body.

"I am instructing my CEO to inform FIH that in case this kind of behaviour by teams is within normal and tolerable limits of FIH, then we may not be interested to host any more tournaments in India," Batra said in a statement.
Source: World Hockey Body Suspends Two Pakistani Players Following Obscene Gestures

Butt hurt Indians... Hahaha Loses Match Against Australia... Now cry again Tonight...!

Didnt have enough of this thread: Kya yahi sab sikhate hain Pakistan main?

Maybe title should be world hockey suspended 2 players coz Indians couldnt stop crying? :pop:

Source: World Hockey Body Suspends Two Pakistani Players Following Obscene Gestures
Danda sabka peer.... Pakistanis players won... good job...but Pakistani players made obscene gestures at spectators... they deserve punishment for that.

And remember India beat Pakistan in Asian games a few months back...Did you see any India player yelling "Gand Phad Di" and showing Middle fingers to anyone.

Danda sabka peer.... Pakistanis players won... good jo...but Pakistani players made obscene gestures at spectators... they deserve punishment for that.

And remember India beat Pakistan in Asian games a few months back...Did you see any India player yelling "Gand Phad Di" and showing Middle fingers to anyone.

Dude you people beat up Kashmiris over sports...You people even have this (India keray tou acceptable Pakistani keray tou Indians roain)?:

indian-vs-pak-png.175621

Then you guys even had this:

Pakistani cricketer was given acid to drink in india

So keep your moral preaching to your players!! Many of us dont agree with what Pakistani players did but we also dont agree with how Indians treated them ...So when you talk about wrong and right learn to point at your own too! It wasnt one sided and when it is unfair decisions such as that u-turn decision after a threat or should I say cry baby attitude are unfair:

This will keep going, first Ajmal banned, then Hafeez & now same going with hockey.

Dude you people beat up Kashmiris over sports...You people even have this (India keray tou acceptable Pakistani keray tou Indians roain)?:

indian-vs-pak-png.175621

Then you guys even had this:

Pakistani cricketer was given acid to drink in india

So keep your moral preaching to your players!! Many of us dont agree with what Pakistani players did but we also dont agree with how Indians treated them ...So when you talk about wrong and write learn to point at your own too! It wasnt one sided and when it is unfair decisions such as that u-turn decision after a threat or should I say cry baby attitude:
Spare Amitabh and his family...that picture just after they casted their vote and showing index finger with ink markto media that they have voted

Dude you people beat up Kashmiris over sports.
Any thing goes... right.. when did anyone beat KAshmiris over PAkista wining.

You people even have this (India keray tou acceptable Pakistani keray tou Indians roain)?:

indian-vs-pak-png.175621

Second image is doctored ...its Bachhan family showing their middle fingers which are inked in blue after voting. You guys will go to any length to claim victimd.

And the truht was: Pakistan blind cricket captain “accidentally consumed phenyl” - Latest News - DAWN.COM

So keep your moral preaching to your players!! Many of us dont agree with what Pakistani players did but we also dont agree with how Indians treated them ...So when you talk about wrong and write learn to point at your own too! It wasnt one sided and when it is unfair decisions such as that u-turn decision after a threat or should I say cry baby attitude:

This incident shows that there is not sportsman spirit in Pakistanis... they cry when they lose and they show middle fingers when they win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom