Hockey India League: Pakistani team will be excluded

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hockey India League: Pakistani team will be excluded
By Web Desk Published: October 21, 2013
Pakistani players will not be allowed to join the Hockey India League (HIL), Express News reported Monday.
59 players from 12 countries will be included in the league but Pakistan is not one of them.
The players will be auctioned on November 18 and the tournament is due to start in January.
Earlier this year, nine Pakistani players who had signed up to play in the HIL were sent home as a result of a flare-up along the Line of Control.
Officials of the hockey league had said that the players will be paid as promised but they were not allowed to play due to rising tension.
The decision to send the players home came after around 100 workers of the hardline right-wing Shiv Sena party protested at a stadium where the Mumbai Magicians team, who had four Pakistani players in their squad, were practising. They were protesting the latest outbreak of violence in Kashmir.
Hockey India League: Pakistani team will be excluded – The Express Tribune

Thanks to Shiv Sena.:disagree: Problem is only in Mumbai and nowhere else.

No need to mix sports with other disputes, let sport be a sport. A ridiculous decision

hey-you-yeah-you-good-*******-job.jpg

Good decision , Pakistanies should not be allowed to play ,sing or act in India. Keep them out.

r u saying it bcoz our player come to india and instead of playing they started chasing ur girls ..
we have some serious issues here .. as ur own media reports says that indians have the smallest dingdongs in world ( i can give u link if u want ) and thats why our major female population is turning bi sexual and that is why u have to legalize it . is that infriorty complex? if it is im just gona tell u that sharing is caring :)

r u saying it bcoz our player come to india and instead of playing they started chasing ur girls ..
we have some serious issues here .. as ur own media reports says that indians have the smallest dingdongs in world ( i can give u link if u want ) and thats why our major female population is turning bi sexual and that is why u have to legalize it . is that infriorty complex? if it is im just gona tell u that sharing is caring :)

I think Pakistani include both male and female. ;)

I didn't knew your actresses and female players too had ding dongs. :cuckoo:

Good decision , Pakistanies should not be allowed to play ,sing or act in India. Keep them out.

You must be hired by Shiv Sena's organization to troll on PDF.

These are some of the things which makes reasons to gain peace in the region. India should get rid of Shiv Sena party and other parties with same agenda.

You must be hired by Shiv Sena's organization to troll on PDF.

Why would they need to hire me ?? Many Indians don't like Pakistani in their country , it must not be strange for you.Are we supposed to like each other ???90% Indians don't like Pakistanies.

Its Indian League.. why should Pakistani team be a point of discussion in it?

Why would they need to hire me ?? Many Indians don't like Pakistani in their country , it must not be strange for you.Are we supposed to like each other ???90% Indians don't like Pakistanies.

So is it required to maintain the same tradition?

So is it required to maintain the same tradition?

Yes definitely till you keep giving cover fire to infiltrators in Kashmir and keep sending Kasabs to shoot at innocent unarmed people.

Back
Top Bottom