What's new

Hoax? If Mars and other space missions were real, why is India unable to create lesser products?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinese rocket and space programs are all plagiarism. They actually employed (and probably continue to employ) thousands or perhaps even lakhs of ex-Soviet scientists and engineers in their organisations. And their fetish with reverse engineering is too well known. So don't take China as an example.
Why do you think Indians are sages? They got extensive hardware and know-how from USSR too. Do you really believe that ISRO has done an 'ab initio' effort?

Is india technical giant in space technology iiit is a joke of human history first go create 100 percent indigenous kavari engine and tejas to reach 10000 feet on your own
How does it matter?
India needed a large scale replacement for Mig-21. She got it. A light weight fighter which can fire BVR. They have it. Thats what Tejas was meant to be and it is going to be. It was never an end all be all, so how does it matter? Bonus, the R&D was less than a billion dollar.

They got extensive hardware and know-how from USSR too. Do you really believe that ISRO has done an 'ab initio' effort?
That's what I am saying. Indian rocket and space programmes are not indigenous. See first post of the thread. Puri Ramayan khatam ho gayi. Phir poochhta hai, "Ram kaun hai? Sita kaun hai?"

If you want to compare, make comparisons with countries like Japan, Korea, US, European countries, even Iran - who all have indigenous capabilities. Don't compare with China which is a known copycat.

That's what I am saying. Indian rocket and space programmes are not indigenous. See first post of the thread. Puri Ramayan khatam ho gayi. Phir poochhta hai, "Ram kaun hai? Sita kaun hai?"

If you want to compare, make comparisons with countries like Japan, Korea, US, European countries, even Iran - who all have indigenous capabilities. Don't compare with China which is a known copycat.

Yeah, If you are not indigenous like Pakistanis, how can Indian rocket & space programme be indigenous. I request just back your claims with proof. If not don't waste others time trying to paint India useless.

Your posts tell how capable you are & what posts you can do.

Let me ask can you tell, what are the things India built or developed indigenously. Answer only relating to science & technological achievements. Can you answer

Last edited:
Yeah, If you are not indigenous like Pakistanis, how can Indian rocket & space programme be indigenous. I request just back your claims with proof. If not don't waste others time trying to paint India useless.

Your posts tell how capable you are & what posts you can do.

Let me ask can you tell, what are the things India built or developed indigenously. Answer only relating to science & technological achievements. Can you answer

Below is an excerpt from a 2001 article written by an Indian admiral and not any Tom, Dick and Nalini:

"Last month, Indian defence authorities quietly announced that India's prestigious Light Combat Aircraft, originally to have become operational in 1995, will not achieve that status before 2015. The euphoria over the first flight of the prototype a few days later, however, helped to push that stark news off the front pages.

The LCA programme was initiated in 1983 by the Defence Research and Development Organisation, with three widely publicised assertions. One, that it would be an indigenous project catapulting India into the rarefied ranks of global aviation powers. Two, the aircraft would enter frontline squadron service by 1995. And three, the project would only cost Rs 700 crores (Rs 7 billion).

What actually happened between 1983 and 2000? First, let us take the promise of indigenous development. In 1986 an agreement was quietly signed with the United States that permitted DRDO to work with four US Air force laboratories. The to-be-indigenously-developed engine for the LCA -- Kaveri -- was forgotten and the US made General Electric F-404 engine was substituted. Radar was sourced from Erricson Ferranti, carbon-fibre composite panels for wings from Alenia and fly-by-wire controls from Lockheed Martin. Design help was sought from British Aerospace, Avion Marcel Dassault and Deutsche Aerospace. Wind tunnel testing was done in the US, Russia and France. As for armaments -- missiles, guns, rockets and bombs -- every last item was to be imported."

Below is an excerpt from a 2001 article written by an Indian admiral and not any Tom, Dick and Nalini:

"Last month, Indian defence authorities quietly announced that India's prestigious Light Combat Aircraft, originally to have become operational in 1995, will not achieve that status before 2015. The euphoria over the first flight of the prototype a few days later, however, helped to push that stark news off the front pages.

The LCA programme was initiated in 1983 by the Defence Research and Development Organisation, with three widely publicised assertions. One, that it would be an indigenous project catapulting India into the rarefied ranks of global aviation powers. Two, the aircraft would enter frontline squadron service by 1995. And three, the project would only cost Rs 700 crores (Rs 7 billion).

What actually happened between 1983 and 2000? First, let us take the promise of indigenous development. In 1986 an agreement was quietly signed with the United States that permitted DRDO to work with four US Air force laboratories. The to-be-indigenously-developed engine for the LCA -- Kaveri -- was forgotten and the US made General Electric F-404 engine was substituted. Radar was sourced from Erricson Ferranti, carbon-fibre composite panels for wings from Alenia and fly-by-wire controls from Lockheed Martin. Design help was sought from British Aerospace, Avion Marcel Dassault and Deutsche Aerospace. Wind tunnel testing was done in the US, Russia and France. As for armaments -- missiles, guns, rockets and bombs -- every last item was to be imported."

What's the thread & what are you posting. The thread is about ISRO & Mars & you are talking about LCA Tejas & DRDO which I already answered in this same thread. Pakistanis & people like you point out that LCA was started in 1983 - India was a poor country & didn't have the qualified brains or money at that time. All the best brains of India was bought out by the west. And most of our money got drained due to internal issues like Khalistan, LTTE & Kashmiri insurgents through the 80's & 90's.

Only in 1990, the design of LCA was finalized & 1991 Soviet Union collapsed & we had Balance of payment crisis where we had to pledge Gold with IMF. We didn't have 2 weeks of reserve to buy petrol, so tell me what money India can spare for research. Our forex reserves had dipped to 600 Million dollars in June 1991. Million not billion ok. For 4-5 years all Gov.t R&D projects & funding were on hold & even after this the little money which was given to keep these programs running was eaten away by politicians & top officials of these Gov.t bodies. 1998 we again faced sanctions & was denied critical part imports. In 1999 we had the Kargil war. All these were obstacles along with our small financial resource. Only after year 1999 R&D consideration got a bit serious & funding started crossing billion dollars. So when you make comparison of India with the west & mock, do consider the difference between millions & billions, the facilities & infrastructure, quality of scientists & engineers working on these programs.

And remember the west was harsh with India being on the side of the Soviets as they didn't want us to succeed so were not supplying us critical parts. They were purposely over priced for India. But inspite of all the 98 sanctions, financial limitations, troubles & obstacles the NAL's CLAW team completed integration of the flight control laws themselves, with the FCS software performing flawlessly for over 50 hours of pilot testing on TD-1, resulting in the aircraft being cleared for flight in January 2001.

Remember everything moved fast in this period. Why? It was the BJP Gov.t between (1998-2004). It's in this period it was named Tejas by the then PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee. Later the LCA was approved & in March 2005 & even IAF placed an order for 20 aircraft, with a similar purchase of another 20 aircraft to follow. In December 2006, a 14-member "LCA Induction Team" was formed at Bangalore to prepare the Tejas for service and assist with its induction into service. It was congress government just taken over from BJP so you know what would happen.

So 2006/07 the Tejas should have been inducted if not for these corrupt politicians, officials.

Refer post 105 & 106. Right now it's again the BJP government after a big gap who got power & made sure to clean up all these people who are acting against Tejas & Defense Make in India was enforced. Still lot of powers & voices are trying to stall all the defence indigenous programs, but these corrupt people who have tasted big easy money won't give up so easily. But we are in the right direction. In next term if BJP again comes to power the GE jet Engines will also be phased out to be replaced by Kaveri Engine from 2020/21 onwards for our future jet developments hopefully.

You are trying hard to tell people ISRO is useless & Mars mission was fake. There is no scope of 100's of engine purchases or servicing of any machines in space program, because these are not tanks or jets where you can swindle money in the name of service & spares. The space progam will be abandoned. Politicians were not interested in ISRO nor the top officials were so corrupt because it was the question of the organisation's survival.

Defense products is a necessity not space at that time. That's why these military officials & corrupt politicians prefer foreign because it's not accountable. If we have Indian product, every bill & purchase can be audited, be it service or parts one day these corrupt people will get caught & the scam will be blown. So what's the best thing to do reject our products by showing faults.

When you start a thread you need to post the proof also. Which international body, scientist or qualified person has proven this with facts. What you think & say is not proof. Anybody can write anything about any country or anybody, If I write India lost the war in 1971 BD war, nobody is going to believe it, because the facts are different. So kindly when you start such useless threads do mention the links on what base you are making the claim

I again ask

Can you tell, what are the things built or developed indigenously by India. Answer only relating to science & technological achievements. Can you answer

Last edited:
What's the thread & what are you posting. The thread is about ISRO & Mars & you are talking about LCA Tejas & DRDO which I already answered in this same thread. Pakistanis & people like you point out that LCA was started in 1983 - India was a poor country & didn't have the qualified brains or money at that time. All the best brains of India was bought out by the west. And most of our money got drained due to internal issues like Khalistan, LTTE & Kashmiri insurgents through the 80's & 90's.

Only in 1990, the design of LCA was finalized & 1991 Soviet Union collapsed & we had Balance of payment crisis where we had to pledge Gold with IMF. We didn't have 2 weeks of reserve to buy petrol, so tell me what money India can spare for research. Our forex reserves had dipped to 600 Million dollars in June 1991. Million not billion ok. For 4-5 years all Gov.t R&D projects & funding were on hold & even after this the little money which was given to keep these programs running was eaten away by politicians & top officials of these Gov.t bodies. 1998 we again faced sanctions & was denied critical part imports. In 1999 we had the Kargil war. All these were obstacles along with our small financial resource. Only after year 1999 R&D consideration got a bit serious & funding started crossing billion dollars. So when you make comparison of India with the west & mock, do consider the difference between millions & billions, the facilities & infrastructure, quality of scientists & engineers working on these programs.

And remember the west was harsh with India being on the side of the Soviets as they didn't want us to succeed so were not supplying us critical parts. They were purposely over priced for India. But inspite of all the 98 sanctions, financial limitations, troubles & obstacles the NAL's CLAW team completed integration of the flight control laws themselves, with the FCS software performing flawlessly for over 50 hours of pilot testing on TD-1, resulting in the aircraft being cleared for flight in January 2001.

Remember everything moved fast in this period. Why? It was the BJP Gov.t between (1998-2004). It's in this period it was named Tejas by the then PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee. Later the LCA was approved & in March 2005 & even IAF placed an order for 20 aircraft, with a similar purchase of another 20 aircraft to follow. In December 2006, a 14-member "LCA Induction Team" was formed at Bangalore to prepare the Tejas for service and assist with its induction into service. It was congress government just taken over from BJP so you know what would happen.

So 2006/07 the Tejas should have been inducted if not for these corrupt politicians, officials.

Refer post 105 & 106. Right now it's again the BJP government after a big gap who got power & made sure to clean up all these people who are acting against Tejas & Defense Make in India was enforced. Still lot of powers & voices are trying to stall all the defence indigenous programs, but these corrupt people who have tasted big easy money won't give up so easily. But we are in the right direction. In next term if BJP again comes to power the GE jet Engines will also be phased out to be replaced by Kaveri Engine from 2020/21 onwards for our future jet developments hopefully.

You are trying hard to tell people ISRO is useless & Mars mission was fake. There is no scope of 100's of engine purchases or servicing of any machines in space program, because these are not tanks or jets where you can swindle money in the name of service & spares. The space progam will be abandoned. Politicians were not interested in ISRO nor the top officials were so corrupt because it was the question of the organisation's survival.

Defense products is a necessity not space at that time. That's why these military officials & corrupt politicians prefer foreign because it's not accountable. If we have Indian product, every bill & purchase can be audited, be it service or parts one day these corrupt people will get caught & the scam will be blown. So what's the best thing to do reject our products by showing faults.

When you start a thread you need to post the proof also. Which international body, scientist or qualified person has proven this with facts. What you think & say is not proof. Anybody can write anything about any country or anybody, If I write India lost the war in 1971 BD war, nobody is going to believe it, because the facts are different. So kindly when you start such useless threads do mention the links on what base you are making the claim

I again ask

Can you tell, what are the things built or developed indigenously by India. Answer only relating to science & technological achievements. Can you answer
Another reason for suspicion about India's missile and space programmes:

I have never seen any Indian of extraordinary intelligence in real life. I have never seen a genius who also happens to be an Indian. I have only heard or read about Indians of scientist's caliber in media television channels, newspapers, magazines, books etc but never in real life. I have been to many technological universities. But I have never seen any Indian worthy of being called a scientist. Indians can be great doctors, IAS officers. But Scientists and Engineers? Maine tou zindagi mein kabhi nahi dekha.

I have never seen any Indian of extraordinary intelligence in real life. I have never seen a genius who also happens to be an Indian. I have only heard or read about Indians of scientist's caliber in media television channels, newspapers, magazines, books etc but never in real life. I have been to many technological universities. But I have never seen any Indian worthy of being called a scientist. Indians can be great doctors, IAS officers. But Scientists and Engineers? Maine tou zindagi mein kabhi nahi dekha.

You attract what you give off....you must be an idiot thats why you don't see much..

I have never seen any Indian of extraordinary intelligence in real life. I have never seen a genius who also happens to be an Indian. I have only heard or read about Indians of scientist's caliber in media television channels, newspapers, magazines, books etc but never in real life. I have been to many technological universities. But I have never seen any Indian worthy of being called a scientist.

what are you. Are you God, you see someone & tell they are good scientist. Your thread & posts tell about your intelligence. I can confidently tell from just reading your posts, you don't have even 10% intelligence of what I have.

And can you give proof you have been to many technological universities. These kind of statements anybody can make. It has no meaning. So please don't waste people's time with such stupid tall claims & statements which anybody can write here. If you have proof of something provide it, otherwise Please spare people from such stupid heroics.

Do you know, I was the key person who helped the Mars orbiter of NASA successful. And did I tell you How I had to run to the bath & puke after having sushi, when I was invited to have dinner with Priyanka Chopra & Dwayne Johnson by President Barack Obama at the Cosmopolitan club in 2012.

Indians can be great doctors, IAS officers. But Scientists and Engineers? Maine tou zindagi mein kabhi nahi dekha.

Han America, Cheen aur duniya ka scientist, Engineer tumhe aake milte hain, toh definitely tumhe pata hoga, woh sab scientist aur engineer hain.

Lekin India ke saare Scientist aur Engineer bahut busy hain, tumhe aake mil nahin sakta, tho zindagi mein tum kabhi dekh nahin paoge, Sorry.

Now watch the videos & tell me what you understand & if they are fake. Can you.

See how you will beat around the bush & not answer the question directly like a Pakistani

Last edited:
what are you. Are you God, you see someone & tell they are good scientist. Your thread & posts tell about your intelligence. I can confidently tell from just reading your posts, you don't have even 10% intelligence of what I have.

And can you give proof you have been to many technological universities. These kind of statements anybody can make. It has no meaning. So please don't waste people's time with such stupid tall claims & statements which anybody can write here. If you have proof of something provide it, otherwise Please spare people from such stupid heroics.

Do you know, I was the key person who helped the Mars orbiter of NASA successful. And did I tell you How I had to run to the bath & puke after having sushi, when I was invited to have dinner with Priyanka Chopra & Dwayne Johnson by President Barack Obama at the Cosmopolitan club in 2012.

Han America, Cheen aur duniya ka scientist, Engineer tumhe aake milte hain, toh definitely tumhe pata hoga, woh sab scientist aur engineer hain.

Lekin India ke saare Scientist aur Engineer bahut busy hain, tumhe aake mil nahin sakta, tho zindagi mein tum kabhi dekh nahin paoge, Sorry.

Now watch the videos & tell me what you understand & if they are fake. Can you.

See how you will beat around the bush & not answer the question directly like a Pakistani

You get what you see.

Just look around..

The aeroplanes and cars you travel in, the trains and buses I travel in, the spectacles people around us wear, the air-conditioner and refrigerator you use, the electric fan I use, the medicines we consume to get well, the sewing machines my neighbourhood tailor uses, the clock and photocopying machine in your office, the alarm in my home, the fire-extinguisher and furniture in your office, the computer or smartphones you are shitting on... All have been invented by other countries. Where is the Indian thing?

I don't doubt India sending the probe into Lunar or Mars orbits..

It is relatively easy to send objects to Moon or Mars.. Don't why why Indian poster is not convinced..

I don't doubt India sending the probe into Lunar or Mars orbits..

It is relatively easy to send objects to Moon or Mars.. Don't why why Indian poster is not convinced..
I put the question in a wrong way. I shouldn't have asked if it really happened. My question is whether it was indigenous. If it wasn't indigenous, then it shouldn't have been called Indian programme. They should have called it as simply assembling of imported parts.

@Nalini

I put the question in a wrong way. I shouldn't have asked if it really happened. My question is whether it was indigenous. If it wasn't indigenous, then it shouldn't have been called Indian programme. They should have called it as simply assembling of imported parts.

@Nalini
Yes, it can't be indigenous.. But what India did was to save money.. If parts are available in the market, why spend your money to develop them from scratch..

Even Iphone uses parts manufactured by Samsung.. but it doesn't mean it can't make those parts..but making those parts will require a huge investment, and will prove to be time consuming...

I am telling you, it is easy for Pakistan to send a rocket into space.. Actually we started it in 1962..

Rehbar was series of sounding rocket launches into the upper atmosphere and the edge of space. Rehbar-I was the first rocket launched by Pakistan's Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission (SUPARCO), on 7 June 1962.[1][2] Rehbar-I was a two-staged Solid fuel rocket.

Rehbar-1 was launched on 7 June 1962. In a period of nine months; the Pakistani team was established, their training completed in US facilities, the rocket range equipment and instrumentation procured, the scientific payloads selected, construction of the rocket range at Sonmiani completed and the first rocket successfully launched. This was a unique achievement that even surprised NASA's specialists. Pakistan was the first amongst all developing (including Brazil, China and India) and Islamic countries to carry out a scientific rocketry program.

It is just that we don't have interest in something that is not in the benefit of our nation.. A considerable number of people are living below poverty line in Pakistan and sending missions to moon and mars (which have been considered inhabitable) and researching on them will not give our poor people enough food... specially if the missions are only for photography purposes..

Similarly, for navigational satellites, we have dependable friends who can provide services cheaper.. so why spend extra money? But, when we will require it, we will achieve this fiat as well..

The things which we really can't do.. any many other developed countries can't do as well, is developing a jet engine... that is something which is out of our reach and may remain like this for another 50 years..

@Nalini

Let me ask you, if you want to start garment manufacturing, what do you do.

Do you start a button factory, thread factory, zip factory, Sewing machine factory along with the garment factory. How about polythene factory & a carton factory also to fulfill the need of packing. Only if you do all these it will be your brand or product is it. Even manufacturing a shirt needs lot of experience & dedication. Can you make a shirt exactly same & flawless, like a famous brand quality in 1st attempt, then imagine a high-tech product.

Almost all jet or top end engineering product manufacturers, import some or the other parts from others. More than 50% of SAAB Gripen parts are imported, so does that mean the jet is not Swedish or indigenous.

HAL an Indian company is supplying fuselage parts for the formidable Boeing F18 Super Hornet fighter jet. Does this mean the F18 is not American but Indian

United Arab Emirates placed an order with the state-run arms and ammunition maker for the supply of 40,000 pieces of a component used in Bofors artillery guns. So does that mean Bofors is not Swedish

HAL has supplied parts for the British Jaguar aircraft, including the over-wing pylon for French Matra missiles that it carries. It has supplied aircraft doors to both Boeing and EADS Airbus in the past.

Boeing has already tied with four indian companies -HAL, BEL, ECIL and Avantel of India - for some electronics as part of the offset agreement for its eight P8-I Multi-mission Maritime Aircraft (MMA). It is also sourcing flaperons for Boeing 777 commercial airliners.

HAL had also supplied the rear fuselage for Gulfstream 150 business jet

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles...t-and-aeronautics-parts-export-countries.html

India exported forging equipment, electronic assemblies, flight control panels to the US, it sold transmitting tubes to the UK, and MIG and Sukhoi 30 aircraft spares and services to Russia. Sukhoi 30 avionics and MIG spares have been supplied to Malaysia. Another major achievement is to supply Jaguar aircraft spares and services to Oman.

Talking nonsense about Indian technological Institutions & science graduates. Watch the video above. If India had the money & resources like the west, we won't lose a single brain. You don't know how it feels when you have a graduation & you are unemployed & you are doing mean jobs after slogging your a$$ out to secure the highest marks. Below 90% you have even 89% you many not be considered for the top jobs, that's how horrible the state of science graduates are. So imagine the state of all the average students who got 50-60% marks.

upload_2018-5-3_17-1-9.png

No country will sell technology to other country, to lose their advantage & business. See video above. They may try & sell out technology which is outdated, to make billions out of something which is of no use & has no takers. And they will use the same money to further advance their technology to move further ahead to the next generation. Nobody is so foolish to give free tech to others. So advanced countries keep churning money for staying ahead. That's how every country use science & technology to their advantage.

Watch this video how Russians fooled Indians to buy & then exploited our vulnerability & sucked billions for a junk carrier. They said take it for free & later swindled billions. Along with the junk they even sold us MIG 29's the naval variants to swindle few more billions which also have lot of engine & technical issues. They thoroughly exploited our country in the name of friendship. Russia learnt to make a real Aircraft carrier with our money.

So please stop this crap India's achievements are not indigenous. Just because you initially buy parts doesn't mean anybody can build a jet or a space ship. If it was so easy we should be manufacturing Su35, F 35, F22, S 400, Predator drones by buying parts & exporting it to the world.

The west will destroy the country who compete with them, exactly why China is targeted. Though China has its share to blame, because they steel technologies & reverse engineer almost everything, not giving any respect for copyright. In any case the west will see that nobody rises to give competition in technology especially the US, as they want to hold the upper-hand & be the technological superpower.

See How the west gets worked up in the above video, when India has started taking their business. And you tell our achievements is with other countries help. Every part we buy in the world is monitored & the prices are raked up, so they not only make a killing out of the sales, they also see that our development becomes costly & we abandon it. They try every means to create hurdles in the development. They buy out our politicians & people working on the projects to stay the sole powers in the tech market.

upload_2018-5-3_16-40-43.png

When you compare the West with India, consider the money, resources, facilities, Quality of people & atmosphere they are working on.

upload_2018-5-3_16-50-3.png

To cut the story short, we are exporting lot of other tech products be it in Automobile, Health care, space, defence, agriculture, Software, Infrastructure, etc.

We don't have money to educate the poor, even if we educate them, we don't have the job to employ them. With half the population not even having graduation, it's a long way to go & not going to be easy. Everything needs money & money doesn't come easy. What we have achieved in-spite of all these challenges & troubles is commendable. Today's scientists & engineers in India are far well off & enjoy some luxuries. But many such research organisations of tody is the dedication, hardwork & never say die attitude of the previous generation especiall ISRO, where it's today. Give them the necessary support, encouragement & funding & they will even super-cede the west & US.

Last edited:
Let me ask you, if you want to start garment manufacturing, what do you do.

Do you start a button factory, thread factory, zip factory, Sewing machine factory along with the garment factory. How about polythene factory & a carton factory also to fulfill the need of packing. Only then it can be called your shirt.

Almost all jet or engineering products import some or the other parts from other countries. More than 50% of SAAB Gripen parts are imported, so does that mean the jet is not Swedish or indigenous.

HAL an Indian company is supplying fuselage parts for the formidable Boeing F18 Super Hornet fighter jet. Does this mean the F18 is Indian

United Arab Emirates placed an order with the state-run arms and ammunition maker for the supply of 40,000 pieces of a component used in Bofors artillery guns. So does that mean Bofors is not Swedish

HAL has supplied parts for the British Jaguar aircraft, including the over-wing pylon for French Matra missiles that it carries. It has supplied aircraft doors to both Boeing and EADS Airbus in the past.

Boeing has already tied with four indian companies -HAL, BEL, ECIL and Avantel of India - for some electronics as part of the offset agreement for its eight P8-I Multi-mission Maritime Aircraft (MMA). It is also sourcing flaperons for Boeing 777 commercial airliners.

HAL had also supplied the rear fuselage for Gulfstream 150 business jet

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles...t-and-aeronautics-parts-export-countries.html

India exported forging equipment, electronic assemblies, flight control panels to the US, it sold transmitting tubes to the UK, and MIG and Sukhoi 30 aircraft spares and services to Russia. Sukhoi 30 avionics and MIG spares have been supplied to Malaysia. Another major achievement is to supply Jaguar aircraft spares and services to Oman. India has provided military assistance to friendly nations by providing them with military trucks, SUVs, ambulances etc. India has supplied a lot of nations with naval vessels.

Talking nonsense about Indian technological Institutions & science graduates. Watch the video above. If India had the money & resources like the west, we won't lose a single brain. You don't know how it feels when you have a graduation & you are unemployed & you are doing mean jobs after slogging your a$$ out to secure the highest marks. Below 90% you have even 89% you many not be considered for the top jobs, that's how horrible the state of science graduates are. So imagine the state of all the average students who got 50-60% marks.

View attachment 471599

No country will sell technology to other country, to lose advantage & business. They may try & sell out technology which is outdated, to make billions out of something which is of no use & has no takers. And they will use the same money to further advance their technology to move further ahead to the next generation. Nobody is so foolish to give free tech to others. So advanced countries keep churning money for staying ahead. That's how every country use science & technology to their advantage.

Watch this video how Russians fooled Indians to buy & then exploited our vulnerability & sucked billions for a junk carrier. They said take it for free & later swindled billions. Along with the junk they even sold us MIG 29's the naval variants to swindle few more billions which also have lot of engine & technical issues. They thoroughly exploited our country in the name of friendship.

So please stop this crap about countries helping India with technology. If it was so easy we should be manufacturing Su35, F 35, F22, S 400, Predator drones & exporting it to the world. The west will destroy the country who compete with them, exactly why China is targeted. Though China has its share to blame, because they have stolen technologies & reverse engineered almost everything, not giving any respect for copyright. In any case the west will see that nobody rises to give competition in technology especially US as they want to hold the upper-hand & be the technological superpower.

See How the west gets worked up when somebody else starts giving competition & takes their business. And you tell our programs are not indigenous. Every part we buy in the world is monitored & the prices are raked up, so they not only make a killing out of the sales, they also try & see that our development becomes costly & we abandon it. They try every mean to create hurdles in the development. This is how they buy out our politicians & people working on the project.

View attachment 471583

When you compare the West with India, consider the money, resources, facilities, Quality of people & atmosphere they are working on.

View attachment 471594

View attachment 471597

To cut the story short, we are exporting lot of other tech products be it in Automobile, Health care, space, defence, agriculture, Software, Infrastructure, etc.

We don't have money to educate the poor, even if we educate them, we don't have the job to employ them. With half the population not even having graduation, it's a long way to go & not going to be easy. Everything needs money & money doesn't come easy. What we have achieved in-spite of all our troubles is commendable & need to be appreciated. Today's scientists & engineers in India are far well off than the previous generation. Today's ISRO is the dedication, hardwork & never say die attitude of the previous generation, where it's today.
Self-respecting Indians, Indians with dignity want to know. But the truth may be opposite to what you believe.

Just how can you be sure that your notion is not because of propaganda blizzard by Indian intelligence agencies to cover-up the shortcomings of our research organisations? For example, RAW itself may have bribed British film-maker Danny Boyle to make that controversial movie 'Slumdog Millionaire' in order to create an impression that "Oh! These Anglo-Saxons are so racist. Their racism shows in the movies they make. Due to their racism, Anglo-Saxons are meddling in our internal affairs." How can you be sure that RAW didn't hire excellent script writers to spin stories about American interference in the progress of Indian S&T organisations?

Regarding, USA's refusal to sell latest technology to India:
Yes, those who head their Organisations may be of that mentality. But how can you say that their subordinates are unwilling to leak new technologies even for bribe of billions? How can you be sure that RAW is not engaged in industrial espionage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom