What's new

Hoax? If Mars and other space missions were real, why is India unable to create lesser products?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell this to gullible people like @Nalini
I haven't read the thread and don't intend to do so.

I've worked closely with some of India's leading scientists (you won't see them in media) and know very well why there's an inconsistency in India's progress in different fields. That being said, India is one of the leaders in military tech as well, however modest and catch-upish we are.

We are a poor country and no one else has done what India has other than China, thanks to the focus put on science after independence. Now we just need to demolish 90% of our engineering colleges and we'll have a great future.

Yes, we've got a lot of help in space and military and nuclear research. But so did the Americans. And so will other countries if they had the hunger for knowledge like some Indians had. But currently the help is no more help, but business that can be looked up in the media. No enigma here.

India is now the maker of its own destiny. We've our strong and weak points thanks to allocation and availability/creation of resources.

I haven't read the thread and don't intend to do so.

I've worked closely with some of India's leading scientists (you won't see them in media) and know very well why there's an inconsistency in India's progress in different fields. That being said, India is one of the leaders in military tech as well, however modest and catch-upish we are.

We are a poor country and no one else has done what India has other than China, thanks to the focus put on science after independence. Now we just need to demolish 90% of our engineering colleges and we'll have a great future.

Yes, we've got a lot of help in space and military and nuclear research. But so did the Americans. And so will other countries if they had the hunger for knowledge like some Indians had. But currently the help is no more help, but business that can be looked up in the media. No enigma here.

India is now the maker of its own destiny. We've our strong and weak points thanks to allocation and availability/creation of resources.
You are contradicting yourself and spouting bullshit. India's achievements are modest and merely tries to catch-up. Why then call it leader in military tech? It should be called customer of military tech.

Hunger for knowledge doesn't mean anything. We may be having this hunger for knowledge. But do we have the ability to create knowledge by making scientific discoveries?

Was it a hoax? If Mangalyaan and Chandrayaan missions were real, why is India unable to create lesser products?

USA faked the moon-landing in 1969. Did India do the same about Mars and Lunar space missions?

How would you explain that while India claims to travel such enormous distance in outer space but is unable to create products requiring much less ingenuity like military arms and equipments, mobile phones, computers, better trains, nuclear power plants, online social network, medicines, softwares etc?

How would you explain why India is still dependent on crap Russian technology for military items and nuclear power plant? The agreement for Kudankulam nuclear power plant was signed in early 1990s. But then came the dismantling of Soviet Union and the project was suspended for at least a decade. Why couldn’t Indians finish it on their own?

All this gives rise to suspicion. Indians didn’t produce this little above said things. How the hell they achieved Mangalyaan and Chandrayaan?
@Papa Dragon

Was it a hoax? If Mangalyaan and Chandrayaan missions were real, why is India unable to create lesser products?

USA faked the moon-landing in 1969. Did India do the same about Mars and Lunar space missions?

How would you explain that while India claims to travel such enormous distance in outer space but is unable to create products requiring much less ingenuity like military arms and equipments, mobile phones, computers, better trains, nuclear power plants, online social network, medicines, softwares etc?

How would you explain why India is still dependent on crap Russian technology for military items and nuclear power plant? The agreement for Kudankulam nuclear power plant was signed in early 1990s. But then came the dismantling of Soviet Union and the project was suspended for at least a decade. Why couldn’t Indians finish it on their own?

All this gives rise to suspicion. Indians didn’t produce this little above said things. How the hell they achieved Mangalyaan and Chandrayaan?
Organizations like ISRO, DRDO, BARC etc consist of mostly Tamilians.

My question is…. No offence... Just calling spade a spade and stating my observations…

I have seen zillions of Tamilians. The real life Tamilians never seem to be intelligent. You know those Tamilians who were your schoolmates, your college mates, your colleagues, your teachers, your neighbors, your friends at playgrounds etc. Only in media I have ever read about genius Tamilian Mathematicians, Chess players, and scientists. Never ever in real life have I personally seen moderately intelligent (let alone extraordinarily intelligent) Tamilians.

Have you ever heard of a Tamil doctor in cities like Mumbai? And the quality of movies Tamilians make are really bad.

I am not being racist. I am just frank.

Since this is the case, how are Tamilians supposed to run the show at high level institutions like ISRO, DRDO, BARC etc? And how come the results of these organizations have been formidable?

I suspect his other id is @Salik ,both these or perhaps this individual are/is best avoided unless one wants wishes to end up in an asylum.Kudos bro

Never mind. Jaidi has bigger issues to solve. It's cloudy here so I am unable to count stars for several days. I missed shooting stars as well hahahahaha

Never mind. Jaidi has bigger issues to solve. It's cloudy here so I am unable to count stars for several days. I missed shooting stars as well hahahahaha
:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Mangalyaan and Chandrayaan technology has been around since the 1960s.
India has the technical know-how for software, medicine etc. It has never had the marketing muscle or the marketing ingenuity. Tata might be a bigger company than Lego but Lego is more well known for its ingenuity.

Mangalyaan and Chandrayaan technology has been around since the 1960s.
India has the technical know-how for software, medicine etc. It has never had the marketing muscle or the marketing ingenuity. Tata might be a bigger company than Lego but Lego is more well known for its ingenuity.
Lego has ingenuity in what? Ingenuity in marketing or ingenuity in producing quality products?

Lego has ingenuity in what? Ingenuity in marketing or ingenuity in producing quality products?
In brand building. In launching new products. In innovation.
Asia, with the exception of Japan has lagged behind in innovation and even Japan has only a handful of companies which gave the world something truly disruptive like the Walkman or the Nintendo Wii.

That's where USA and Europe take the cake. Creating new products. Then creating a market for those products. Did you need a smartphone 15 years ago? Did you need an ipod 20 years ago?

Now take that back - Television. Telegraph. Flood lights for sports. Automobiles. Processed cheese. Tetrapak. Everything we need and use comes from Europe or America - its origin at least.

@Tokhme khar

China has world class commercial drones DJI, world class comm gears Huawei, world class airliners COMAC, world class commercial appliances Haier, world class automobiles Geely. India may be able to launch a satellite, but in terms of commercial products India falls far short.

Last edited:

@Juggernaut_Flat_Plane_V8

- PRTP GWD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom