What's new

Hitler Clothing Store In India Sparks Outrage, Owner Claims Innocence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheap PR tactic- and it worked!! I have seen this news reported ALL over India and even here in the UK and in the US!!

Tumhara dimaag kaam karta hai kya?every time racist post.
i can show you thousand of pakistanis who looks like south indians :lol:...

and i wanna say sorry to my south indian fellows that i had to comparison ;)

Abaii merei boxer ke button we don't look like South Asians ! Some of them look like us ! :D

About 6,000,000 Jews were killed by the Nazis...so why will they love hitler and his name .............:lol:

Ye avatar mei itnaa cute sa bachaa kisss ka hai ? Mashallah...!

About 6,000,000 Jews were killed by the Nazis...so why will they love hitler and his name .............:lol:

Name of Hitler in india is used for strictness sometimes...may be for teachers,Boss etc...

and i never knew that hitler killed jews but after joining this site,i got to know..

Tumhara dimaag kaam karta hai kya?every time racist post.
i can show you thousand of pakistanis who looks like south indians :lol:...

and i wanna say sorry to my south indian fellows that i had to comparison ;)

Uff ho, I know many Pakistanis r dark skinned. That was not the point here. WE PAKISTANIS don't open such stores like that in Pakistan and claim we r carrying on the legacy of Aryans!! I mean if they really wanted to open a Hitler Brand then at least get some good looking models from Kashmir and Punjab to represent the 2% Aryan legacy of India..:rofl:

Uff ho, I know many Pakistanis r dark skinned. That was not the point here. WE PAKISTANIS don't open such stores like that in Pakistan and claim we r carrying on the legacy of Aryans!! I mean if they really wanted to open a Hitler Brand then at least get some good looking models from Kashmir and Punjab to represent the 2% Aryan legacy of India..:rofl:

Waiseee on a serious note is that 'Coconut Oil' for your bald spots ? :P

Jinxed khala in india we have politicians and ministers by name stalin and hitler.

hahahaa... delusional troll !!!!

See the threads where paksitanis claiming themselves race of 700BC :rofl: and :blah: :blah:

and i read many of dem claiming descendents of aryans :rofl:

hahahaa... delusional troll !!!!

See the threads where paksitanis claiming themselves race of 700BC :rofl: and :blah: :blah:

and i read many of dem claiming descendents of aryans :rofl:

Paan Singh u changed your id again? lol.. Who is the ugly girl in your avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom