What's new

Historic!! India tests world's first fully 3D Printed Engine!

I wonder how many Agnilet engines will the Agniban rocket carry. SpaceX's Falcon 9 rocket carries nine engines and the first stage of the in-development SpaceX Starship will have 28 engines !

Exactly, Rather than always going for bigger engine, it is some time better to use a cluster of small engine. These small engines put to gather can carry a bigger payload in higher orbit.

Exactly, Rather than always going for bigger engine, it is some time better to use a cluster of small engine. These small engines put to gather can carry a bigger payload in higher orbit.

Yes, and IIRC SpaceX's USP for Falcon 9 was that even if three of the engines failed the rest six will take the rocket to orbit.

I wonder how many Agnilet engines will the Agniban rocket carry. SpaceX's Falcon 9 rocket carries nine engines and the first stage of the in-development SpaceX Starship will have 28 engines !

It's a ne startup. Even if it carries only small sats, it's still a great accomplishment

FYI both of us were subjected to the same sanctions. It's simply a matter of priority. You went the defence way, we went the space science way. You can understand the difference by simply comparing the qualifications of chief of both organizations.
Not true indian space agency had less sanctions as it wasnt involved in missile development...

It's a ne startup. Even if it carries only small sats, it's still a great accomplishment

I agree that to start with they can offer cheaper satellite launches but they along with the other two ( Bellatrix and Skyroot ) should have only one target for the next 12 to 15 years - Mars manned mission.

SpaceX was established for Mars and we in India should also have a near-future aim for Mars.

But I have a thought, there are too many satellite launch companies in the world, including for small sats. The orbits around Earth are getting crowded. I think the UNOOSA should simply not allow too many satellites to be placed in Earth orbit.

Not true indian space agency had less sanctions as it wasnt involved in missile development...

Yes, to my knowledge it is unfortunate that Pakistan's space agency SUPARCO dabbled more in military rocketry and its leadership was composed of gernails who didn't dream of Pakistanis in space.

Indian aerospace startups are surging ahead to catchup with ISRO. After testing India's first kerosine rocket engine, Agnikul has started testing their first semi-cryogenic engine. This one was built fully through 3D Printing. At this rate they will be able to launch a satellite soon!

That 3d printer is made in China btw. Lol

😂 What? We tested Nukes in 76 you did it in 98. What was SUPARCO doing for the next 40 years after they send sounding rockets until Nuke sanctions hit you guys in 98?

Like I said, your priority wasn't space exploration. Your priority was missile development and you went that way. It's understandable given your main objective is security.
So what? :-) An American technology, made in China and now used in India for what we want.

High likelyhood it's an HP Metaljet, so NO
To the best of my understanding this is the only true Industrial grade 3D printing machine for metals in existance. When it comes to 3D no one can match these guys.

😂 What? We tested Nukes in 76 you did it in 98. What was SUPARCO doing for the next 40 years after they send sounding rockets until Nuke sanctions hit you guys in 98?

Like I said, your priority wasn't space exploration. Your priority was missile development and you went that way. It's understandable given your main objective is security.
Pressler Amendment was passed in 1985.. and it was 80s when Pakistan did the cold test... and Suparco got involved in Defence tech in early 80s...

High likelyhood it's an HP Metaljet, so NO
To the best of my understanding this is the only true Industrial grade 3D printing machine for metals in existance. When it comes to 3D no one can match these guys.

Do you know which country created the first large aircraft metal printed part before even the US?

Indian aerospace startups are surging ahead to catchup with ISRO. After testing India's first kerosine rocket engine, Agnikul has started testing their first semi-cryogenic engine. This one was built fully through 3D Printing. At this rate they will be able to launch a satellite soon!

Outclass bhai jan.

Do you understand the difference between a rocket engine, a Semi Cryogenic engine and a cryogenic engine? Rocket engines are very common and used in all small and big missiles and produced by many countries. Go and search how many countries produces cryogenic and semi cryogenic engines.

This one is not only 3D printed engine but a 3D printed engine in a single piece. Go and check whether that American engine is made of a single piece?

Yet it doesn't even matter cause NASA and SpaceX are decades ahead of ISRO lol , again go check ISRO reddit forum and see that even Indian space nerds don't take this shit seriously. It's basic , ISRO's leadership sucks and they keep delaying shit. And India's rocket engines are reversed engineered like the Vikas aka Viking engine lol.

Upcoming SCE 200 is a reversed engineered Ukraine engine

They don't even have the HLV , ISRO is going to try to land on the moon again with CY3 wish them luck but again ISRO and India has a dam long way to go before it even get close to China.

Money is the issue here , there's a reason why China and America is ahead

Last edited:
Do you know which country invented 3D printing?
Invented plastic 3D printing. Full large piece metal printing was first created by China mate. It was used to print parts for C919 and J20. And we already used it for rocket engines too, but for complex rocket engines, it's impossible to fully print it, hence your agnilet engine is hype like the usual yindoo simputer bullshit. Lol
Do you know which country invented 3D printing?
Invented plastic 3D printing. Full large piece metal printing was first created by China mate. It was used to print parts for C919 and J20. And we already used it for rocket engines too, but for complex rocket engines, it's impossible to fully print it, hence your agnilet engine is hype like the usual yindoo simputer bullshit. Lol

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom