What's new

Hindutva Indian Companies slowly destroying lives in Bangladesh

Bilal9

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Here in this thread I will detail which Indian Sanghi companies are expanding operations in Bangladesh to affect entire populations in Bangladesh.

Not only are these companies controlled by Sanghis (as reported by my friends in Dhaka), their products are completely against Halal principles and moreover contain contraband items banned internationally. Especially for skincare creams.

These are mainly FMCG (Food, skincare, haircare, personal care) product companies but there are huge operations of food, snack and beverage companies in Bangladesh too such as Britannia and Cadbury India.

I'd suggest fellow Bangladesh spread the word about boycotting these Indian companies (and their products - which I will show here) because they finance Indian Hindutva from their profits gained in Bangladesh.

In the first series - I will detail some FMCG product companies, Marico, VLCC, Cavinkare, ITC, Emami and Dabur.

Make sure you tell your family and friends to boycott these Indian products.

ভারতীয় পণ্য বর্জন করুন। দেশের উন্নয়ন নিশ্চিত করুন।

Cavinkare (Chennai, TN based company),

Bangladesh Regd. Office: CavinKare Bangladesh Pvt Limited Awal Center (Level-4), 34, Kamal Ataturk Avenue, Banani C/A, Dhaka-1213 Bangladesh

Bangladesh-Factory: CavinKare Bangladesh Pvt Limited Plot No.B/66 BSCIC Industrial Estate, Kanchpur District-Narayanganj Bangladesh

Just look at their level of Hindutva propaganda. Why are they even in Muslim Bangladesh??
295997138_5388145524635312_5237703281549117333_n.jpg

Products:

1659913035150.png

1659913079941.png

1659913111412.png

1659913148617.png

1659913282696.png

1659913359624.png

Last edited:
VLCC India uses dangerous chemicals of their own manufacture (such as botulinam toxin) for skincare regimen, as well as other items for haircare in their franchisee parlors. They are making hundreds of crores in Bangladesh every year catering to this market. Dumb Bangladeshi customers (mostly women) have no clue how bad it is for their skin, long term.

As usual BSTI and the commerce minister (who is an Indian agent) is allowing this garbage to happen. And of course the local media is completely compliant to Indian business whims, Indians ask them to jump, they say how high.

VLCC Bangladesh office:​

VLCC Dhanmondi Center: +880244712952, +880244712953, +880244712954 or +8801789595812
VLCC Gulshan Center: +8802222295580, +8802222295581, +8802222295582 or +8801789595813
VLCC Dhanmondi Center:
Barakat Haven, 4th Floor, House No 54, Road 4/A, Dhanmondi, Dhaka - 1209
VLCC Gulshan Center:
RM Center, 4th Floor, House 101, Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan – 2, Dhaka – 1212

----------------------------------------------------------​

VLCC enters Bangladesh with own manufacturing unit​

Bindu D. Menon |New Delhi, Sept. 10 | Updated On: Nov 25, 2017

VLCC, the home-grown beauty and slimming services brand, has set up a manufacturing facility in Bangladesh with an investment of Rs 50 crore.

This will help the company tap into the mushrooming beauty business in the neighbouring country.

Mukesh Luthra, Chairman, VLCC, said, “We try to customise products for a specific region. The facility will not only cut our logistics and inventory costs but also help grow our presence in the sub-continent.”

VLCC already operates three beauty and slimming centres in Bangladesh. “The market is nascent and we are looking to scale up our presence to five centres in that country.”

The new unit is coming up at BSCIC Industrial Area, Jamalpur, roughly 140 km north of Dhaka town. It is expected to start commercial operations later this month. At present, VLCC’s personal care products are sold in Bangladesh through modern trade outlets and the company’s slimming, beauty and fitness centres are in Dhaka.

Luthra said the combined value of the Bangladesh market for fairness creams, face wash, scrubs, sun-care and hair colour products is currently estimated at almost 655 crore Bangladeshi taka – almost three times the value that existed in 2008.

Other home-grown brands such as Dabur, Emami are already present in Bangladesh.

VLCC, which closed 2012-13 with a turnover of over Rs 700 crore, is targeting Rs 1,000 crore in two years. It operates through 300 locations across 121 cities in 16 countries. Its cosmetics and wellness products sell at over 80,000 retail outlets.

>bindu.menon@thehindu.co.in

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emami Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Kolkata, India. They are one of the largest Indian FMCG companies. This group trades with their tag name Himani. The company has seven manufacturing units across India and one overseas unit (in Bangladesh). The Company caters to a number of niche categories in the personal care and healthcare segments.

Promoter Radhe Shyam Goenka was implicated in several controversial product campaigns such as Fair and Handsome (Racism) and a devastating Hospital fire which killed almost a hundred people in Kolkata in 2011, however he got off the case because of friendship with Mamta Didi.

The company's products are sold across 60+ nations and are available in 4.5 million retail outlets across India. Their most famous product is an antiseptic cream named Boro Plus which is widely used worldwide. The skin care deperment of company generated an overall revenue of ₹2,655 crores in the financial year 2019–20 with an annual profit of ₹639 crores.[2] The total group revenue of the company stands at ₹20,000 crores.

Here are their Bangladesh addresses:

Emami Bangladesh Limited
Aqua Tower (Level 6),
43 Mohakhali C/A, Dhaka 1212

Contact details :
i) Mr. Sushant Kishore Das
E - sushantd@emamigroup.com
P - +880 1404427801

ii) Mr. Anisur Rahman
E - anisur.rahman@emamigroup.com
P - +880 1401184266

Bangladesh product:

1659923580521.png

Yes we are spreading like wildfire we will convert everyone in Bangladesh into Hindutva with Marico buscuits and VLCC beauty creams, you found our plan……

Marico does not sell biscuits, they sell hair oil. Bangladesh is their largest overseas operations, as is for Emami, VLCC, Cavinkare and almost all other large Indian FMCG operations.

Meanwhile Sheikh Hasina is vying for a FTA with India 🤣

You guys wanted the FTA as usual, not us. We have nothing to gain from an FTA with India.

No proof yet of the overstated claims of Sanghi ownership. Except ‘muh friends’. If that is anything to go by for the rest of this analysis, I have little hope of any further lucidity or information.

You guys wanted the FTA as usual, not us. We have nothing to gain from an FTA with India.

Poor Rajakaar. You are graduating from LDC, not us.

I think Walton has answered our prayers/dawa's as they are soon to enter the health and beauty seen.

It appears they have set their standards on South Korean quality and tech I hope this standard seeps in to their health and beauty division.

Here in this thread I will detail which Indian Sanghi companies are expanding operations in Bangladesh to affect entire populations in Bangladesh.

Not only are these companies controlled by Sanghis (as reported by my friends in Dhaka), their products are completely against Halal principles and moreover contain contraband items banned internationally. Especially for skincare creams.

These are mainly FMCG (Food, skincare, haircare, personal care) product companies but there are huge operations of food, snack and beverage companies in Bangladesh too such as Britannia and Cadbury India.

I'd suggest fellow Bangladesh spread the word about boycotting these Indian companies (and their products - which I will show here) because they finance Indian Hindutva from their profits gained in Bangladesh.

In the first series - I will detail some FMCG product companies, Marico, VLCC, Cavinkare, ITC, Emami and Dabur.

Make sure you tell your family and friends to boycott these Indian products.

ভারতীয় পণ্য বর্জন করুন। দেশের উন্নয়ন নিশ্চিত করুন।

Cavinkare (Chennai, TN based company),

Bangladesh Regd. Office: CavinKare Bangladesh Pvt Limited Awal Center (Level-4), 34, Kamal Ataturk Avenue, Banani C/A, Dhaka-1213 Bangladesh

Bangladesh-Factory: CavinKare Bangladesh Pvt Limited Plot No.B/66 BSCIC Industrial Estate, Kanchpur District-Narayanganj Bangladesh

Just look at their level of Hindutva propaganda. Why are they even in Muslim Bangladesh??
295997138_5388145524635312_5237703281549117333_n.jpg

Products:

View attachment 868771

View attachment 868772

View attachment 868773

View attachment 868774

View attachment 868775

View attachment 868776

Excellent thread, bro!

Make it sticky.

Expose these buggers.

Average deshi probably doesn’t know their Hinduvta connections.

We have no need for Indian FMCGs.

We should ban their “investments” in BD.

Excellent thread, bro!

Make it sticky.

Expose these buggers.

Average deshi probably doesn’t know their Hinduvta connections.

We have no need for Indian FMCGs.

We should ban their “investments” in BD.

Their Indian "investments" amount to renting a warehouse and re-packaging their Indian garbage into retail packages using some uneducated maids. So it can stamped and called "Made in Bangladesh". Very high value addition. Well aware of their third-rate shyster principles.

My heart is so heavy that out here in far off USA I cannot buy their BOROLIN or 'Fair and Handsome' creams!

I know some people in Bangladesh are just too eager to use garbage made in mother India. They work day and night so that Hindutva will be glorified even in Bangladesh and they will be given Dalali spots when India controls Bangladesh 100%.

They may have been born in Bangladesh and take Bangladeshi money from employers, but their heart pines for Sanghiland and wants to go back every chance they get.

Poor Rajakaar. You are graduating from LDC, not us.

Calling me (or everyone in Bangladesh) names will not improve sales of Indian products in Bangladesh.

People avoid them like the plague - not because they are India-made, but generally the quality is sub-par....

I am lobbying for enhanced tariffs on ALL Indian products until Indians stop putting tariffs on our exports to India illegally.

This is a crying need of the day and is going in, slowly but surely.

No proof yet of the overstated claims of Sanghi ownership. Except ‘muh friends’. If that is anything to go by for the rest of this analysis, I have little hope of any further lucidity or information.

You are welcome. Walaiqum Tafaat.

Back
Top Bottom