What's new

HINDUS VERY UPSET at comparison of villain Apocalypse with Lord KRISHNAin X-Men trailer

OR SUPER SAIYAN GOD

maxresdefault.jpg
That Fcuking cartoon.:mad:
I watched that series 3 times but never got to watch the whole series because everytime when goku reached that other planet they started it back from the beginning. :pissed:

Before dying, Bali told Rama that he could have rescued Sita in a day.
In short he trolled lord Rama for the rest of Ramayana.:lol:

Vali and Ravana - The Legend of Vali, the Monkey King

Before dying, Bali told Rama that he could have rescued Sita in a day.

Have you heard about 'The Presence' in DC Universe?

I know the story and I have heard different interpretation of the same story .
Let me share another story

There was a Guy who had a Boon . Krishna failed to defeat him . So he ran away from the battle . That guy followed him to a cave . Krishna hid himself behind a Guy meditating . The guy disrupted the meditation . On opening his eyes , that guy was burned and Killed . Krishna Transformed into Vishnu and Blessed the meditating man .

Meditating Man had a Boon from the God that , when he opens his eyes after doing meditation for certain period of Time, The first person he sees will be killed , He will be able to meet Lord Vishnu ( Something like that ) .

Now some interpret it to show Krishna was Coward while some interpret it in the opposite way

Defo, Man of steel was a bummer, I'm more of a X-men follower so expecting great things from that and Wolverine

But the movie thats gonna hit the box office imho is Suicide Squad, Thats going to be just awesome

I'm a Batman fan, well, not actually. I'm the fan of the villains. Each one of the character is a psychological case study. Be it the inferiority complex of Penguin, Over righteousness of Two Face, physical suffering of Bane, split personality of Riddler, or the 'grand scheme of pattern among chaos' of Joker.

I love each and every villain of Batman.

That Fcuking cartoon.:mad:
I watched that series 3 times but never got to watch the whole series because everytime when goku reached that other planet they started it back from the beginning. :pissed:

In short he trolled lord Rama for the rest of Ramayana.:lol:

Dragon ball Super 2015 is the new DBZ series which is ongoing . Do U Know ?

Have you heard about 'The Presence' in DC Universe?

NO !

I'm a Batman fan, well, not actually. I'm the fan of the villains. Each one of the character is a psychological case study. Be it the inferiority complex of Penguin, Over righteousness of Two Face, physical suffering of Bane, split personality of Riddler, or the 'grand scheme of pattern among chaos' of Joker.

I love each and every villain of Batman.

Well you cant expect much emotions from Batman can ya ? :p:

I can safely say the depiction of the Joker by Heath Ledger will go down in history as one of the greatest impersonations of a psychopath

Well you cant expect much emotions from Batman can ya ? :p:

I can safely say the depiction of the Joker by Heath Ledger will go down in history as one of the greatest impersonations of a psychopath

Do you watch 'Gotham'?

Dolts making fuss won't make a difference. Last year it was PK that they were 'upset' with - the courts told them not to watch if they don't like it and move on.

PK was clear provocation by a person who wont dare make a movie against his own cult religion.
X men says nothing wrong

No.. But have been recommended to few times

This is Jerome, look at his acting. Very commendable.

:lol::lol::lol: Why does it sound like a Copy Cat ???

Well DC is a fantasy Universe . In the stories I write , Haan becomes the Super Hero of Zodiac :enjoy:

And your God is real? Get out of the fallacy kid. Even Zeus is a character in DC universe, which had millions of earthling followers at one point of time.

This is Jerome, look at his acting. Very commendable.

And your God is real? Get out of the fallacy kid. Even Zeus is a character in DC universe, which had millions of earthling followers at one point of time.

Did I said something like that ?o_O Empty Ur Brain of all of your presupposition:lol:

Back
Top Bottom