What's new

HINDUS VERY UPSET at comparison of villain Apocalypse with Lord KRISHNAin X-Men trailer

Sugrive is ALLOWED to be a coward. That is not adharma.

Adharma is NOT doing your duty.

Sugriv blocked the cave to preven the Asura from coming out , he did it to protect his kingdom the best way he could.

You are free to think Osama Bin laden is a hero too ..... no one gives a fcuk.
wrong sugreev ran because he was a coward only thing he had good was unquestionable support of hunmanji(which surya dev/sugrieves & valies father and Hanumanjies teacher had asked in guru dakshina as he knew sugrieve was weak and coward)

classic case of history rewritten by the victor for the victor :coffee:

personally im a ravna follower :coffee:

Utter Rubbish. :lol:

Ramayana is a story of a perfect man and a perfect King told by Narada to Rishi Valmiki when Valmiki ASKED Narad about the perfect man the world has ever seen. :lol:

It is not a "history" written by Shri Raama.

True but when you want to show or tell the people what is good or what is bad to the general people, the man would get borred soon with logn phylosiphical quotes, so it is better to explain in the form of Story, so that people could have more attention and interest to the one who is speaking.

I'd disagree. "If you can not distinguish right from wrong (moral), you lack empathy not religion." - Dalai Lama

Also, my reply was referring to that poster.

wrong sugreev ran because he was a coward only thing he had good was unquestionable support of hunmanji(which surya dev/sugrieves & valies father and Hanumanjies teacher had asked in guru dakshina as he knew sugrieve was weak and coward)

How does it even matter if he is a Coward you Moron. Sugriv is free to be a coward.

Cowardice is not Adharma.

Even the poorest knave with zero ego can indulge in Adharma for money or power or women etc.

You mean a POOR criminal indulging in crime

He is driven by a BRUISED EGO which Leads to HATRED and then Crime

A Bruised ego or Hurt Ego is also very dangerous

Utter Rubbish. :lol:

Ramayana is a story of a perfect man and a perfect King told by Narada to Rishi Valmiki when Valmiki ASKED Narad about the perfect man the world has ever seen. :lol:

It is not a "history" written by Shri Raama.
what kind of maryada purushottam/idle man ramaji was when he banished his pregnant wife to woods just because a frustated looser pointed fingers at her wife charecter ? there are many such questions but lets not talk about it

How does it even matter if he is a Coward you Moron. Sugriv is free to be a coward.

Cowardice is not Adharma.
in a ancient warring tribe it was but then again every one has his own point of view you have yours i have mine lets not try to change each other ... OK

what kind of martada purushottam/idle man ramaji was when he banished his pregnant wife to woods just because a frustated looser pointed fingers at her wife charecter ? there are many such questions but lets not talk about it

Yes BANISHING Sita was Totally INEXCUSABLE
RAM was WRONG there

But it was the Result of Narada Muni's Curse on Goddess Lakshmi
which was cause of ALL of Sita's Hardships

what kind of maryada purushottam/idle man ramaji was when he banished his pregnant wife to woods just because a frustated looser pointed fingers at her wife charecter ? there are many such questions but lets not talk about it

Uttara Khand was never part of the Valmiki Ramayana you idiot. :lol:

Uttara khan was added later on by Tulsidas.

This is what happens when ever idiot thinks they are experts. LOL.

Yes BANISHING Sita was Totally INEXCUSABLE
RAM was WRONG there

But it was the Result of Narada Muni's Curse on Goddess Lakshmi
which was cause of ALL of Sita's Hardships

Have you even Read Valmiki Ramayana ? :lol:

in a ancient warring tribe it was but then again every one has his own point of view you have yours i have mine lets not try to change each other ... OK

How is this rubbish even Relevant ? :cheesy:

There are 10 Different Versions of Ramayana

But Tulsidas Ramayan is MOST popular

In Valmiki Ramayan there is NO mention of LAKSHMAN REKHA

I prefer TULSIDAS Ramayan

You mean a POOR criminal indulging in crime

He is driven by a BRUISED EGO which Leads to HATRED and then Crime

A Bruised ego or Hurt Ego is also very dangerous

LOL...... ya, by your logic every starving criminal who steals is driving by "ego" :lol:

Not by hunger.

There are 10 Different Versions of Ramayana

But Tulsidas Ramayan is MOST popular

In Valmiki Ramayan there is NO mention of LAKSHMAN REKHA

I prefer TULSIDAS Ramayan

I was not aware that Ramayana was a Popularity contest :cheesy:

No wonder Vali, Ravana is more popular than Rama in the Kali Yuga ........ now it all beings to make sense.

The Blind will always elect the One eyed as king.:lol:

How is this rubbish even Relevant ? :cheesy:
i had just asked some questions which i felt ever since i first started reading and understanding ramayan as i said i may be wrong... see im a human (main aadmee hun koi farsihta nahi janab) no need to get worked up and start name calling and abusing on such trivial matters ..... cheers mate :coffee:

LOL...... ya, by your logic every starving criminal who steals is driving by "ego" :lol:

Not by hunger.

So you are justifying Crime

DO you mean to say that All poor people should become criminals

No wonder Vali, Ravana is more popular than Rama in the Kali Yuga .......

No they are NOT popular at all ; They FAR FAR LESS fans ; supporters and worshippers than RAM

How many people have RAVAN or BALI as their Name

So you are justifying Crime

DO you mean to say that All poor people should become criminals

It is NOT a "CRIME" when you are starving you idiot.

The Principal of Natural Justice take precedence.

The starving do have first right over the resources. Even the SC has said so.

In a sinking ship, Women and Children are given first preference by the same principle.

No they are NOT popular at all ; They FAR FAR LESS fans ; supporters and worshippers than RAM

How many people have RAVAN or BALI as their Name

Its not me who is saying that, Its you.

i had just asked some questions which i felt ever since i first started reading and understanding ramayan as i said i may be wrong... see im a human (main aadmee hun koi farsihta nahi janab) no need to get worked up and start name calling and abusing on such trivial matters ..... cheers mate :coffee:

NOPE.

You were not asking questions, you were misleading others by answering them.

It is NOT a "CRIME" when you are starving you idiot.

The Principal of Natural Justice take precedence.

The starving do have first right over the resources. Even the SC has said so.

In a sinking ship, Women and Children are given first preference by the same principle.

Its not me who is saying that, Its you.

Mate lets us QUIT on a Friendly Note

We can Agree to disagree ; CHEERS :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom