What's new

Hindus in Chhattisgarh take oath to boycott Muslim businesses, refuse Muslim tenants, and profile all Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohhh boy that is getting better and better every passing day :P subah subah khushi ka jaam peena chayee aaj to :lol:

All the Indian Muslims in the world go - Om Shanti Om!!!.. Vandee Mataram!!
You actully think this is funny or humorous? but it is not and you think this is secluded to only India then you are day-dreaming.. They don't even care about it as you can see? Have you seen there police deny this? have you seen an outrage against this terrorism in India public opion ? the answer is absolutely no and have you seen Modi comment on this communal stuff absolutely not..

This is a country going ape shxt and believe it or not it is bound to split over to you... We are seeing someone who has lost his sense and only understands force he has no shame or haya..

Remember that time when that Sri lankan guy was lynched how Pakistan descent in chaos and public anger against these lynchers because it was a shameful act in Pakistan according to our values but the Indians don't have values or let me put it this way they feel angered and they feel as if they have gained freedom for the first time now since 1192 this is someone who believes his carrying alot of grievances and someone who doesn't see the world as you see.. It is a wounded animal who feels oppressed and sees himself as a victim in centuries of muslim occupation and not someone you can reach mentally or converse with and I see some posters try to reason with them and I am like are you kidding me?
If the title is true, then this proves that partition was the only solution to the communal problem.

All this partition is farce this shxt will 100% split over to your borders nowhere is safe just wait for it.. The gangu is hell-bent on his own demise that's what it is and such a fanatical extremist element at our borders is extremely concerning for us.... Thinking he will understand to stay at that tiny border is absolute disney fairytale... This is a zombie he understands absolutely nothing but sheer force and violence this will make him come to his sense and bashing other then that he understands nothing

Last edited:
Hindus destroying graves and shrines of Muslim Saints and Nobles in India...

Remember when these Dharamis used to tell us that we need to be more like these guys and become syncretic Sufis and then we can all sing Kumbaya together and live in harmony? Nope, turns out that isn't enough. You need to do puja to the monkey and slobber at the feet of the Brahmin to be tolerated by these apes.

Those Indian mullah who pledge their loyalty to Hindu India will have no good ending.

This guy in the video is saying exactly what I wrote about them and how I understood them.. I observed them closely and I have digested them..
they feel as if they have gained freedom for the first time now since 1192 this is someone who believes his carrying alot of grievances and It is a wounded animal who feels oppressed and sees himself as a victim in centuries of muslim hegemony which is completely bullshxt.. Muslim hegemony ended with the arrival of the british back in 1857 but right now they are going thru some sort of hinduism revival but in order to do that they need to victimize themselves first hence they believe that they have been oppressed all of sudden again besides they have never been oppressed during muslim rule.. Many of these folks don't realize where they are coming from and majority of PDF misunderstood them and some even try to reason with them but they are beyond that stage

Last edited:
Did you watch the video .... It's even worse than the title.

Thank God for Pakistan.

May all Pakistani Neoliberals move to India to get lynched

Hindus destroying graves and shrines of Muslim Saints and Nobles in India...

Patron saint of Lahore Data ganj bakhsh RA and his views on sufi order and what it's supposed to represent
EZbTh_zUMAA8mfS.jpg

This is what Bulleh Shah said another very important Sufi figure who is revered by millions upon millions to this day and his cultural output on our region is unmatched, his status to Punjab is like that of ghalib to Urdu or Shakespeare to English (not due to literary output although he was poet but due to cultural output) - his Spirit was to bring people together through love
His work
bulleh-shah-tear-down-the-mosque-the-temple-everything-quote-on-storemypic-0e8cd.png

7619935720_feb792ee74_b.jpg

download (15).jpeg

Bulleh Shah Quotes6.jpg

Bulleh-Shah-Quotes-That-Will-Bring-More-Wisdom-To-Your-Life.png

He would even wear this orange attire to bridge gap between the different cammunities
images (10).jpeg

When you start hating sufi order and destroying Thier mazaars
At that point you're not even trying to bridge gaps anymore - Thier sole purpose was to bridge gaps between the cammunities, spread Islam through message of peace and love (ofcourse thierll always be bad people among them too just like Thier are bad people among every order)- my forefather converted during Bulleh shah's times

Sufis were always about that inner search of peace you can't call them aggressive people or a hateful philosophy
Infact jihadis (not philosophy if jihad but more like extremists like ISIS etc) killed and hate sufi order more than they hate any non Muslim
They themselves are victims but you're destroying Thier mazaars and calling them ISIS type "jihadis"
You have gone mad in hatred, this is no way to live this life

Patron saint of Lahore Data ganj bakhsh RA and his views on sufi order and what it's supposed to represent
View attachment 807551
This is what Bulleh Shah said another very important Sufi figure who is revered by millions upon millions to this day and his cultural output on our region is unmatched, his status to Punjab is like that of ghalib to Urdu or Shakespeare to English (not due to literary output although he was poet but due to cultural output) - his Spirit was to bring people together through love
His work
View attachment 807552
View attachment 807553
View attachment 807554
View attachment 807555
View attachment 807556
He would even wear this orange attire to bridge gap between the different cammunities
View attachment 807557

When you start hating sufi order and destroying Thier mazaars
At that point you're not even trying to bridge gaps anymore - Thier sole purpose was to bridge gaps between the cammunities, spread Islam through message of peace and love (ofcourse thierll always be bad people among them too just like Thier are bad people among every order)- my forefather converted during Bulleh shah's times

Sufis were always about that inner search of peace you can't call them aggressive people or a hateful philosophy
Infact jihadis (not philosophy if jihad but more like extremists like ISIS etc) killed and hate sufi order more than they hate any non Muslim
They themselves are victims but you're destroying Thier mazaars and calling them ISIS type "jihadis"
You have gone mad in hatred, this is no way to live this life

What the hell did I just read.. Some random sufi.. We will have to subdue India violently eventually this is our destiny we will not shy away from it besides I have always wanted to reclaim this farce country should have never been liberated by Jinnah with the Pen.

They are asking for it and India will seek it's own demise like a zombie goes after flesh

What the hell did I just read.. Some random sufi.. We will have to subdue India violently eventually this is our destiny we will not shy away from it besides I have always wanted to reclaim this farce country should have never been liberated by Jinnah with the Pen.

They are asking for it and India will seek it's own demise like a zombie goes after flesh
F off, shouldn't talk about something you have no idea of
Better stick to whoring around and enjoying "life" (your own admission) than
Come on the forum and act like the most blood thirsty caricature of what "Muslims" are in the minds of hindutavas

I am pretty sure you're a false flagging troll and have nothing to do with Pakistan

F off, shouldn't talk about something you have no idea of
Better stick to whoring around and enjoying "life" (your own admission) than
Come on the forum and act like the most blood thirsty caricature of what "Muslims" are in the minds of hindutavas

I am pretty sure you're a false flagging troll and have nothing to do with Pakistan

What do you believe in that farce someone leaving all religions to walk in some sort of vague like path what the actual F bro. You being serious with me here or is this a joke?... It sounds like some sort of pacifism at ultra high volume..

I am not the one lynching people in my country and remain ever silent about... That is not me but I will most certainly act extremely violent against that carnage crossing over to my territories that is for sure.. We were never pacifists and never shall be we have the right to our protection we shall ask nobody about that....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom