What's new

Hindus hope to revive abandoned Saidpur temple

No one has abandoned us sister.

To be brutally honest, a lot of our condition is because of us.

To be even more brutal, a lot of it is also because of you.

Not saying all Hindus are faultless. But tali ek haath se nahin bajti hai. But this GayMo is a false flagger. That I am sure.

It is because of apologetic attitude of people like you. Anyway tell me how

1. it is because of you

2. how it is because of us?

1. it is because of you

Because when some Muslims are willing to be considerate and not eat beef you guys insinuate and inflame passion by saying that they are being oppressed, while at the very same time you put your signature on insulting prophets of others.

No one has abandoned us sister.

To be brutally honest, a lot of our condition is because of us.

To be even more brutal, a lot of it is also because of you.

Not saying all Hindus are faultless. But tali ek haath se nahin bajti hai. But this GayMo is a false flagger. That I am sure.
I am Indian Hindu. Am I false flagging ?

They are treated equally and well. An Indian Muslim should have the right to become a Pakistani Muslim just as a Pak Hindu should the right to become Indian
However there are Kashmiris who refuse to adhere to their side of the bargain and refuse to leave for Pakistan.
At an institutional level lower caste are not discriminated. Unlike in Pak where a Hindu cannot stand for elections to become a PM or Ahmadi prophet is insulted by Yiu and everyone else who has a passport.
There are many Indian Muslim who don't eat beef out of consideration and we appreciate that.

Well a ceremonial post of president is useless both in India and Pakistan. Kalam was as toothless as even your MMS PM :) so ironically I would be ok with a Hindu, Christian President for Pakistan.

1. it is because of you

It is because of us because we are increasingly regressive and inward looking. We have developed this pan India ghetto mentality among our lower classes, that is fueled and fanned by maulanas and other no gooders.

It is because of you because the day Pakistan was created we became the "other."

It is because of you because you will continue to hit India, and we will bear the blame. Wrongly or unjustly matters not in this case. You are not helping us. You are the biggest burden we have borne for 70 years sister, That is the honest truth.

Because when some Muslims are willing to be considerate and not eat beef you guys insinuate and inflame passion by saying that they are being oppressed, while at the very same time you put your signature on insulting prophets of others.

This is what is the reality we do not inflame it
Indian Muslim accused of beef smuggling beaten to death
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/16/indian-muslim-accused-beef-smuggling-beaten-to-death.

BTW who's signature are you talking about

Your fellow indian muslims have been killed or attacked for such a act are you sure you want to be saying that

Brother one Muslim Indian was killed. A wrong act which should be punished.

How many musalmans were killed by musalmans in the hospital just the other day brother? 70? Or is it 74 now? Did the Hindus do that also?

Well a ceremonial post of president is useless both in India and Pakistan. Kalam was as toothless as even your MMS PM :) so ironically I would be ok with a Hindu, Christian President for Pakistan.
If you say mms was toothless then the people with teeth behind him were Christians. Agree about president BUT it is a mark of respect apjhad in our country.

This is what is the reality we do not inflame it
Indian Muslim accused of beef smuggling beaten to death
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/16/indian-muslim-accused-beef-smuggling-beaten-to-death.

BTW who's signature are you talking about
Yes but this is not institutionalised like the discrimination in your country and most Indians regret this. After PM modus public admonition of these people I do expect action to be taken soon than later.
I am referring to the signature of all passport holders of Pakistan

As if Nawaz sharif and other politicians have teeth?
I even doubt most of your generals in this regard.

MMS and Kalam have proven themselves in their lives.

It is because of us because we are increasingly regressive and inward looking. We have developed this pan India ghetto mentality among our lower classes, that is fueled and fanned by maulanas and other no gooders.
HOW?

It is because of you because the day Pakistan was created we became the "other."

Why you did not join us then? and why you failed to make Hindu India realise that you have sides with them in 47? or why Indian Hindus are not aCCEPTING YOU AS iNDIANS?

It is because of you because you will continue to hit India, and we will bear the blame. Wrongly or unjustly matters not in this case. You are not helping us. You are the biggest burden we have borne for 70 years sister, That is the honest truth.

:lol: NO not because of us but because of Hindutva mentality that is still functioning in India. How can we help you? You are Indians to begin with. When India attacks or will attack again Pakistan, you will side with your country India so why does your country continue to subjugate you for something you have never done.

if for 70 years Indian Hindus still harm you because of Pakistan then it is time for another partition.

No truer words were said on becoming the other. It's a shame but we are all still backward because of being in bindage for centuries with a Low HDI I expect a Long time before change can be seen.

Why has @hussain0216 run away (sprinter)?

Please answer the question brother.

How many muslamans were killed by musalmans in the hospital the other day?

Brother one Muslim Indian was killed. A wrong act which should be punished.

How many musalmans were killed by musalmans in the hospital just the other day brother? Did the Hindus do that also?

Its not just one though is it, how many innocent muslims did the hindus kill and rape in Gujraat or muzafarnager, every few years this happens to you

You are at risk and unprepared

Pakistan has reduced terrorism considerably more people have died in france than Pakistan due to terrorism this year but its difficult to defend soft targets and every now and then the terrorists funded by india will get through
But we are muslim and have unshakeable resolve and we will overcome

This is different to you where you are at risk from the hindu hardliners, hindu mob and where your government, police and security forces can be complicit e.g Gujraat

Back
Top Bottom